Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

I was unaware that protec made a gold needle. I dont think they do. I use a lot of isoblend for thermolysis treatments at my clinic. I find them useful for treating large beard hairs which I do a lot of , especially for ones with very large root bul
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair - help/advice! by EUGuy @ Yesterday at 04:27 PM

Thanks sir! I'd love to get in touch with her. And as I said, I'm willing to travel to Spain and meet her personally. At least, I'd be in good hands.
Jump to new posts Re: PCOS over-diagnosed by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Okay, so here's the book I recommend. I don't think it's outdated (1982), because it exposes issues that we still have with us today. The book influenced me a lot ... still does. Male Practice: how doctors manipulate Women (Mendelsohn, 1982). https
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair - help/advice! by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Oh Jossie! What's the difference between Jossie and Bono? Well, thousands of miles; and one of them has real hair on her head! The other one is beginning to look like an old "Andy Warhol!"
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair - help/advice! by EUGuy @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Thanks to both of you. Yes, I think so, too. I'm willing and logically prefer to travel to Spain since it's in the EU and closer to me. But I don't want to exclude California with respect to Michael Bono. All I want is to have a normal life withou
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair - help/advice! by Josefa M. Reina @ Yesterday at 03:16 PM

140 up to 160 €/hour? MADONNA MIA!!!! Being in your place, Michael would also have been my first choice. With only 10 hours of electrolysis with him you would be saving the cost of a ticket to California. Not to mention guaranteed results witho
Jump to new posts Re: Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus by Deedra @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Pro-Tec probes are inexpensive compared to other probes. I can get any probe to work, it's all about the feel and some probes, like the Laurier IBP, has tips that can concentrate energy so well, that you need to lower the intensity and timing. Tape
Jump to new posts PCOS over-diagnosed by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

The AEA always has speakers about PCOS at every conference. Keiko (Japan) asked me if PCOS is epidemic in the United States, because it's always the central AEA topic, and not common in Japan. Did you know that women receive 70% of all prescription
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair - help/advice! by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

Of key importance for you is to find someone who regularly works on male body hair. Do not accept the statement, "Oh, I do this all the time!" You want completed cases and you want to know how long, in actual hours, it took to complete th
Jump to new posts Unwanted hair - help/advice! by EUGuy @ Yesterday at 05:34 AM

Hello everyone, due to the forum, my problem is also about unwanted hair. This problem started when I was 14 years old. Since then I was forced to give up many things in life, which made me personally unhappy in life. I've read a lot about electrol
Jump to new posts Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale by laraisk @ 10/19/18 09:14 AM

Platinum Pur with Synchro for sale in Northern Virginia. $4000 includes shipping within United States. International shipping and insurance costs may be additional. Please Private Message (PM) me if you are interested.
Jump to new posts Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus by cryptic @ 10/18/18 09:49 PM

For those with Apilus electrolysis machines, which Pro-Tec probes do you have the best experience for customers with fine to course (eyebrows & bikini) hair? Gold (for thermolysis & blend)Stainless Steel (for thermolysis & blend)Isogua
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by blueberry @ 10/18/18 09:11 PM

Thank you Dimi. I'll consider your tips.
Jump to new posts Re: Apilus Senior II - Manual by cryptic @ 10/18/18 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By Hairy FoxDectro sent it to me as PDF, here for the other users in need: http://www.megafileupload.com/a33p/mu_senior_II_6080-0000325_11en_web.pdf ... if anyone knows a more permanent upload service feel free to put it there and p
Jump to new posts Re: Guidance on after care by Pkanji @ 10/18/18 04:18 PM

Thank you so much everybody. I am waiting on thayers brand to be delivered to me . It’s expensive in the U.K. I have some questions, I had three hours of a third session and don’t put anything on my chest really, just distilled witch hazel. I
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by Iluv2zap @ 10/18/18 02:54 PM

Maybe she learned her te hnique from that video of the french doctors? I still get nightmares to this day of the skin tenting out as the probe was extracted.Damn you Adrien! You just cant un-see that.
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by dimi @ 10/18/18 11:43 AM

blueberry, You must find real electrologist!!! Look for electrologist which: -will make consultation with you( what is electrolysis, hair growth cycles,side effects etc.) -work with good vision to be able to make precise insertion(the magnified l
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: A sign of dermal over-treatment? by dimi @ 10/18/18 11:04 AM

My machine was calibrated 6 months ago and I had a problem.In some modalities the galvanic did not work, so I sent the machine 2 times to Dectro to fix the problem.I also assumed that my machine is fine and blamed my technic.Anyway if your machine is
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by MrsV @ 10/17/18 11:02 PM

Had a normal 30 minute session at the end of September but almost immediately had chin growth. My next scheduled session is a week away and I have more chin hair than I can remember since my first couple weeks. I’m not tweezing but the urge to tw
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by TheFlyingProbe @ 10/17/18 08:34 PM

I thought the same thing - stabbing. What's with the two beeps after the probe is removed? It sounds like the machine is firing.
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by blueberry @ 10/17/18 06:06 PM

ı watched your electrology videos Josefa. She didnt slide needle into hair follicle, she stabbed needle. I dont think she can feel anything like that. You are right.
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by blueberry @ 10/17/18 05:57 PM

Yes Geri, i had a lot of large scabs. I didnt feel plucking but setting was very high. I felt too much burning, i couldnt feel anything but pain.
Jump to new posts Re: Something wrong by blueberry @ 10/17/18 05:51 PM

There are some good, popular electrologists in my city and in other big cities. But they are overbooked and very expensive. There is a big demand for good electrologists here but there isnt special, standart education for electrology yet. I'll take a
Jump to new posts Re: A sign of dermal over-treatment? by SynViks @ 10/17/18 04:58 PM

@Dimi: The machine was purchased in 2016 as a refurbished unit from Dectro, so I'd be surprised if it has gone so far out of calibration between then and now (and it's a purely solid state device so shipping shouldn't have that much effect on it). I
Jump to new posts Re: A sign of dermal over-treatment? by dimi @ 10/17/18 02:52 PM

Michael, the maximum DC current on SX-500 is 0.99mA or 1 mA. I have this machine. SynViks, according to your setup, you use 150 UL 2 times (total 300 UL) and still you do not have smooth hair release. There is something very wrong here. First thing
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by Iluv2zap
Today at 08:30 PM
Unwanted hair - help/advice!
by EUGuy
Today at 04:27 PM
PCOS over-diagnosed
by Michael Bono
Today at 04:19 PM
Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale
by laraisk
Yesterday at 09:14 AM
Something wrong
by blueberry
10/18/18 09:11 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9726
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3515
Who's Online
0 registered (), 112 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod