Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Upper lip swelling weeks after electrolysis by tropics @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Thanks so much for your reply. I am doing no particular aftercare or scrubbing, just leaving the skin alone as much as possible. I will likely not continue with electrolysis in this area, or will wait until things heal completely and then do just a
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Laurier @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

What he said....
Jump to new posts Re: Local anaesthetic by Smartbeauty @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

Save yourself some money that could get you possibly a couple of treatments. X
Jump to new posts Re: Local anaesthetic by Smartbeauty @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

I see! Yeh I agree emancipated some of my clients use emla cream and clingfilm covering the area before treatment. The majority don't use anything. I think you should just try the electrolysis with the emla cream but keep the cream on for 1.5hour to
Jump to new posts Re: Local anaesthetic by EmancipatedElect @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Let me see if I'm interpreting this correctly... You're getting electrolysis in the Brazilian area. You're having a nurse inject a local anesthetic to help numb the area They are applying a topical anesthetic to numb the area prior to injection The
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Deciphering the riddle? “[These are] my last 100 days … “ Could mean death, but that’s not predictable to-the-day, so it must mean “going out of business?” But then, that was denied (or was it?). So, we’re left with … what? (Maybe m
Jump to new posts Re: Local anaesthetic by Smartbeauty @ Yesterday at 05:59 AM

Hi pained, Is it electrolysis you are having? You say that the nurse had to be reminded to change needle. If you are having the same area like the pubic area all hair tends to be the same size so shouldn't need constant changing, they are exception
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe by templje @ Yesterday at 05:10 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132335116164?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Jump to new posts Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe by templje @ Yesterday at 04:41 AM

Forgot I had this thing. I'm putting it up on Ebay today. She is one of the older models, fully thermolysis but a far cry beyond one of those One Touch DIY numbers.
Jump to new posts Re: KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help by templje @ Yesterday at 04:32 AM

I have one of these and about to sell it. I forgot that I had it since I bought it on a whim then turned around and got the ST250 a couple of days later. It definitely has that antique charm.
Jump to new posts Re: Tweezers by Smartbeauty @ Yesterday at 04:28 AM

Haha yes I think ur a tweezepert! Thanks very much, I've just order some peer vigour pairs as I need the pointed edge for clients with ingrowns as sometimes with a Lance u can slightly unpick without cause trauma to skin but some little buggers you j
Jump to new posts Re: KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help by Tommy750e @ 09/19/17 11:54 PM

That is sweet !!!!! I pulled it apart and had to replace the 110v cable the insulation around the wire was so old and dried out it was crack open and exposed I moved the wires slightly and all the rubber around it just fell off luckily I didn't plug
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Iluv2zap @ 09/19/17 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By James W. Walker VIIOriginally Posted By Iluv2zapDoes this mean you're coming to work out of my office now? No, my friend. It doesn't. Although, we might have had a ball doing so. Most definitely would be a ball, but I'm
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Michael Bono @ 09/19/17 10:35 PM

Additionally, I didn't see the go-fund, etc. I quickly read the 100-days, leaving and the Egyptian photo ... seems like a riddle to me. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Michael Bono @ 09/19/17 10:30 PM

Oh I see that ... wondering just what is happening to James ... I don't understand.
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Iluv2zap @ 09/19/17 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By Michael BonoA riddle wrapped in an enigma … What an interesting comment to make on such a thread, which ,adds nothing relevant to the conversations at hand. Would you care to explain Michael how the announcement of a gofundm
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by James W. Walker VII @ 09/19/17 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By Iluv2zapDoes this mean you're coming to work out of my office now? No, my friend. It doesn't. Although, we might have had a ball doing so.
Jump to new posts Re: KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help by Michael Bono @ 09/19/17 09:13 PM

Holy cow. I bought one of these in the early 1970s ... and another one in 1976. These are thermolysis units (only) and full-fledged antiques. Those "pre-sets" were just buttons that did absolutely nothing; I mean not even connected to anyth
Jump to new posts KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help by Tommy750e @ 09/19/17 08:24 PM

Hey everyone I'm new to the world of electrology ,but I'm completely fascinated by the whole thing. I have a kree imperial electrolysis aperatus how ever it seems as if something is missing I was wondering if anyone could give me some more insight o
Jump to new posts Local anaesthetic by Pained @ 09/19/17 02:43 PM

Has anyone else had resistance to local anaesthetic? I've had two sessions for Brazilian area and the first one was painful. I got smeared with goop and Saran in small parts at a time to prepare me for the needle, which was painful still, but I was a
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Michael Bono @ 09/19/17 01:01 PM

A riddle wrapped in an enigma …
Jump to new posts Selling My Silhouet-Tone St250 by templje @ 09/19/17 08:24 AM

Hey, popped on to let the community know that I put my St250 on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/132334284611?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 I'm hoping someone from here ends up with it!
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by Iluv2zap @ 09/19/17 07:43 AM

Does this mean you're coming to work out of my office now?
Jump to new posts Re: Tweezers by Iluv2zap @ 09/19/17 12:15 AM

I have a whole bunch of different tweezers I like to use specific tweezers for specific tasks.I have certain go to tweezers depending on what I am doing. Of the 60 some odd pair in my office there are some of the following: 1 pair of Peer Vigour 0C
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: A fond farewell by dfahey @ 09/18/17 08:51 PM

Hey, brother man, you are too young to retire.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Upper lip swelling weeks after electrolysis
by tropics
10:27 PM
dearly departed zapper's family needs donations
by Laurier
08:51 PM
Local anaesthetic
by Smartbeauty
10:40 AM
Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe
by templje
05:10 AM
KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help
by templje
04:32 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9556
James W. Walker VII 8040
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3115
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod