Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Advertising
Jump to new posts Re: Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition! by James W. Walker VII @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

A little birdie told me that it's the Pure with Sychro
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 11:44 AM

Stephgold, The chin has the densest number of hair follicles of anywhere on the human body. It is a process that takes a MINIMUM of 12-18 months to overcome. If you do not have enough treatment to clear all the hair regularly over each 3 month perio
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by Stephgold @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

To you about the Chin growth do you still have the same amount of hair?
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by Stephgold @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

This is how I feel too. I’m seeing the same thing. Is this really permanent???
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by hairy Harry @ 11/17/17 09:02 PM

I had electrolysis on the chin area for about 9 months (with good results) I stopped due to financial reasons, I got a DIY kit (One Touch) I was lucky that the hairs were easy to see and I was able to treat meself. After over a year of DIY-ing I'm s
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by Chicaaa @ 11/17/17 06:13 PM

I can understand that electrolysis does work but there are so many mixed messages that I'm hearing Like it would take between 12 - 18 months to get rid of the hair but I hear more often than not that people have been seeing their electrolysis for ye
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by TheFlyingProbe @ 11/17/17 09:11 AM

Can you be more specific?
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation by purple potato @ 11/17/17 07:26 AM

Hey I’m not an expert but trust me these people are right. Don’t let her do areas that don’t need it and don’t bother you. Your hair is so less. Laser will probably stimulate hairs in areas there are none. THat happened to me and now I’m do
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by Laurier @ 11/17/17 03:13 AM

Clareblend does not hold a candle to the Spectrum FP IMO
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by TheFlyingProbe @ 11/16/17 10:09 PM

I am interested in hearing opinions on the Clareblend Elegance Plus vs. the Instantron Elite Spectrum. I know the Clareblend epilator is designed around low-intensity slow-rise RF like the old Hinkel machines. How does the Instantron compare?
Advertising
Jump to new posts Re: Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition! by Iluv2zap @ 11/16/17 06:24 PM

surprise could you tell me if this a xcell pure or professional? Does it have Synchro? What were you asking for it?
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by SecretSid @ 11/16/17 06:12 PM

Perfect, which machine is that? Do you ship to Europe?
Advertising
Jump to new posts Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition! by surprise @ 11/16/17 04:51 PM

Barely used, in box. Bought a year ago and not using due to being in a different field. Please contact me if interested. 718-851-3128
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by surprise @ 11/16/17 04:49 PM

I have an excellent machine for sale. Mint condition barely used since I'm working in a different field. All parts in box. Let me know if interested. I'm at 718-851-3128
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation by dfahey @ 11/16/17 12:21 PM

I am in total agreement with you, Geri. Great advice!
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation by geri @ 11/15/17 11:56 PM

From my experience, there is a real risk for you to get stimulated hair growth. Minimising the risk strategies are to keep to the patches with coarse hair and to cool the skin well after treatment with laser, but the trouble is that after a treatment
Jump to new posts Re: is thermolysis safe on asian skin? by geri @ 11/15/17 11:43 PM

Once you have a couple of treatments, it will be easier as you will know how the healing process goes for you and you will have seen the redness and puffiness go away, so you will be more relaxed about it. Follow the aftercare your electrologist has
Jump to new posts Re: Lasting results by Stephgold @ 11/15/17 02:31 AM

Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: After first clearance? by Stephgold @ 11/15/17 02:28 AM

Thank you for answering!!!!!
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation by Iluv2zap @ 11/14/17 11:52 PM

I would not do laser with that skin tone. Paradoxal laser Hair stimulation is most definitely a thing you should be worried about.The few course hairs from plucking will dwindle quickly with electrolysis.
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation by Asher123 @ 11/14/17 09:48 PM

Hey all! I am new to this forum and looking for a bit of guidance. A little background. I had pretty bad hormonal acne around 18 which was around the time that I noticed my 'baby hairs' in certain places (ie. chin and sideburns) get a little too l
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by SecretSid @ 11/14/17 02:51 PM

Hi again. I wonder how Apilus Senior II is for my use? https://www.ebay.com/itm/APILUS-SENIOR-II-ELECTROLYSIS-PERMANENT-HAIR-REMOVAL-MACHINE-EXCELLENT-CONDITION/182896403963?hash=item2a9579a5fb:g:-~8AAOSwyi9aCOr- This guy has 0 feedbacks, any expe
Electrologist to Electrologist (pros only)
Jump to new posts Re: 120v vs. 220v by EmancipatedElect @ 11/14/17 02:10 PM

The output shouldn't be any different, given everything is converted to DC and filtered before either output current is created.
Jump to new posts Re: is thermolysis safe on asian skin? by purple potato @ 11/14/17 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By TheFlyingProbeI seldom work with clients that are anxious or nervous about electrolysis. I turn people down all the time. The consult serves as a filter to weed out the pampered princess types and those that want to micromanage e
Electrologist to Electrologist (pros only)
Jump to new posts 120v vs. 220v by TheFlyingProbe @ 11/14/17 12:05 PM

Is there a difference in output between US/Canadian RF epilators that run on 120v/60 cycles and the European models that run on 220v/50 cycles?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition!
by James W. Walker VII
Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Lasting results
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:44 AM
Recommended machine to buy in 2017?
by TheFlyingProbe
11/17/17 09:11 AM
Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation
by purple potato
11/17/17 07:26 AM
is thermolysis safe on asian skin?
by geri
11/15/17 11:43 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9606
James W. Walker VII 8047
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3167
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod