Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Blanching by dimi @ Today at 04:25 PM

Kate Blue, I think that these "pustule-like small spots" are filled with lymph coming from the follicle. You can read the following topic for some explanations: "Excessive Lymph During Treatment?" Dimi
Jump to new posts Re: Blanching by Iluv2zap @ Today at 02:19 PM

Nope, not going to do, I fell for that one once before.... Ahh crap.
Jump to new posts Re: Blanching by adrien_sanchiz @ Today at 11:05 AM

This is very interesting you took these videos as an example. On hairtell, there are sadly “famous” as “Marquis de Sade” clinic (as far as I remember if I am not wrong). For the big majority of doctors in France, scars are completely normal
Jump to new posts Re: Blanching by Kate Blue @ Today at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By "dimi"You can contact this clinic and ask them what is the outcome from their painful hair plucking treatment. I highly doubt the practitioner at this clinic would admit to their mistake. They didn't even remove that pi
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by Josefa M. Reina @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By Michael Bono An overly-enthusiastic uber-questioning client bombs Hairtell and offers-up reams and reams of posts and counter-posts; all with the stated intention of "uplifting the entire profession." ...Nothing got u
Jump to new posts Countries where we can not work legally by adrien_sanchiz @ Yesterday at 06:38 AM

At the beginning I though that France was the only country in the world where I could not work because the law forbid non-physician to practice electrolysis hair removal. However I learned from clients and colleagues that this is the same situation
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by hairy Harry @ Yesterday at 02:57 AM

Thanks, Michael.
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

Hairy ... chances are you will not have a problem. In the areas that were treated, hairs cannot "grow back" because there are no follicles to be stimulated. Worse case would be hairs develping in previously hairless areas, e.g., the sides o
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by dfahey @ 06/22/18 10:34 PM

By the way, I'm not seeing "painless" on any of the Dectro websites. I see phrases like "more comfortable treatments", "speed and comfort", "exceptional comfort" on this video: http://www.dectro.com/en/ap
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by Iluv2zap @ 06/22/18 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By zapmyfacehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UXEeZInnw LOL! He got ya there!
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by hairy Harry @ 06/22/18 06:01 PM

Hi, I've tried to start a thread but can't,...sorry Michael for highjacking your thread,..... I have been prescribed Steroids by my doctor,low dosage (5).... Now, I'm worried about having hair regrowth, will I get regrowth from taking the steroids?.
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by zapmyface @ 06/22/18 01:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5UXEeZInnw
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by Michael Bono @ 06/22/18 11:23 AM

Yeah! Me too. Tired of pulling the old toupee off the ceiling!
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Black Hole by Iluv2zap @ 06/22/18 10:52 AM

No!!!!!!!!!!!! Not that! ANYTHING but that!! I refuse to respond if it does.
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Black Hole by Michael Bono @ 06/22/18 10:15 AM

It's like Nietzsche's reality or Steven Hawking's cosmic Black Hole. And, we witnessed it yet again. An overly-enthusiastic uber-questioning client bombs Hairtell and offers-up reams and reams of posts and counter-posts; all with the stated intenti
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Michael Bono @ 06/21/18 08:18 PM

I wouldn't either. My favorite (blend) school also says "anagen only." Thing is, in practical application it makes no great difference. I does, however, create different strategies. Again, different strategies work too. It is fun, howeve
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by dfahey @ 06/21/18 07:18 PM

My school pushed anagen only, too, and they weren't connected to Dectro in any way. I was with a group of electrologists last year and many of the old timers insisted that hair could only be affected in the anagen phase. They had been practicing lon
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Michael Bono @ 06/21/18 01:34 PM

YES!
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Iluv2zap @ 06/21/18 01:03 PM

Enough to make the toupee fly?
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Michael Bono @ 06/21/18 08:57 AM

Yeah ... it "do" LOL!
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Iluv2zap @ 06/21/18 08:52 AM

Does it drive you crazy when I mispell it? It seems to!
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Michael Bono @ 06/21/18 12:35 AM

Have a look see ... http://www.dictionary.com/browse/anagen
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Unwanted hair growth article by Iluv2zap @ 06/21/18 12:10 AM

The eyebrows are one area that repeated plucking can lead to the demise of some hair follicles. Thus some women have overplucked their eyebows and found later none would grow at all. It;s not a sure thing though, and most just end up with coarser mor
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Iluv2zap @ 06/21/18 12:02 AM

My biggest beef with the dectro line, is, the probeholders. It's a strait up money grab.They wont fix a known problem because they sell too many of them and make too much from them.I've had zero issues with the xcell, save the now drawerful of dead p
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Michael Bono @ 06/20/18 08:32 PM

The Dectro quote: "With Apilus, we will be able to make the French market evolve towards the new 27 MHz standard, which is faster, more efficient and above all, pain-free," - said Dectro Export Manager Dario Zujo.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Blanching
by dimi
04:25 PM
Black Hole
by Josefa M. Reina
03:21 PM
Countries where we can not work legally
by adrien_sanchiz
06:38 AM
Old dudes ...
by dfahey
06/22/18 10:34 PM
Unwanted hair growth article
by Iluv2zap
06/21/18 12:10 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9677
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3425
Who's Online
0 registered (), 133 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod