Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts by Deedra @ Yesterday at 11:49 AM

Thank you for this information. It is very important to educate consumers about the differences between electrolysis and light-based systems. That is one of the top questions asked by my clients at the first consultation, especially. I am a REAL f
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by Michael Bono @ Yesterday at 04:50 AM

For fun, try the following experiment (if you can perform cataphoresis): Turn the DC to 1.0mA and place the "cata-roller" (or similar electrode) near your eye (eyebrow). Keep your eyes closed (works better in a dark room). Now, with the c
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by HairByHair @ Yesterday at 12:29 AM

Originally Posted By Michael BonoOy Gevalt! Um, these experiences have been noted and documented for the last 100 years (or more). The body "runs" on a sort of direct current and, consequently, nerves and reactions can be triggered. Nothin
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by Michael Bono @ 08/16/18 11:57 PM

Oy Gevalt! Um, these experiences have been noted and documented for the last 100 years (or more). The body "runs" on a sort of direct current and, consequently, nerves and reactions can be triggered. Nothing to fret about. Virtually every
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by HairByHair @ 08/16/18 10:50 PM

Anyone? This was quiet a scary experience. I haven't come across anything saying galvanic is dangerous. But it cannot be right to feel the pulse somewhere else. I tried one more hair yesterday near eyebrow, and felt the pulse in the scalp. Am I doing
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts by melb_aussie @ 08/16/18 07:13 PM

Electrolysis Hair Removal has been around in the market over century since 1875. It has proved scientifically & medically with real evidences to be the ONLY PERMANENT removal method for all kinds of hairs, hairs of all colours & hairs over e
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts by melb_aussie @ 08/16/18 07:11 PM

Laser Hair Removal (LHR) Not all current IPL & laser devices work effectively and are suitable to remove hairs. Hair can be permanently reduced/retarded only when the appropriate wavelengths of light are used for the sufficient period of time so
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts by melb_aussie @ 08/16/18 07:00 PM

////////////// IPL & Laser are different. ////////////////// Both are lights. But they have totally different properties. IPL refers to machines that send out a range/bandwidth of wavelengths. Laser refers to machines that are made to produce a
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts by melb_aussie @ 08/16/18 06:55 PM

Whirlpool Forums immediately deleted my posts explaining my posts are pointless, so did all other forums ending with .com.au The content is below. Subject: Hair Removal => Laser IPL & Electrolysis To make laser hair removal most effective f
Tips For Skin Care
Jump to new posts Re: Skin Types by Iluv2zap @ 08/16/18 05:10 PM

Moderators are already working on removing Rav 723's posts. Andrea and Dee have been contacted. Seana
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by MrsV @ 08/16/18 10:31 AM

I stopped tweezing last day of February and started treatment the first week of March. My electrolysist says my case isn’t severe even though it feels that way to me. I am cleared minus the thin hairs in the middle of my lip. I have never tweeze
News
Jump to new posts Hair follicle cure for wrinkles by Boulette @ 08/15/18 06:01 PM

Hi, I am a new registered member from France I love to read all your topics for a while now. I am a little stressed to post for the first time, I hope I won't say any nonsense I found some article like this one https://www.firstforwomen.com/posts/t
Jump to new posts Re: Art Hinkel Tape #1 by TheFlyingProbe @ 08/15/18 02:07 PM

Hinkel speaks. I have always wondered what his voice was like. I too like the "black box" idea and the story about the chaleur device (never heard of it). His prediction that future black boxes would appear was correct. Depilation, Removat
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by HairByHair @ 08/15/18 08:57 AM

Question : I tried 2 hair on forehead and 2 below the jaw line today. For forehead, instead of feeling a zap, o could feel a pulse ( ?? I don't know how else to describe it) about an inch from the spot where I had inserted the needle. For hair bel
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Settings for back haur by melb_aussie @ 08/15/18 07:29 AM

or if you don't use FB, then this link => https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x6ad62325ea5c9929%3A0x58ac96a7c1d0af3!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Settings for back haur by melb_aussie @ 08/15/18 07:26 AM

I recommend all of my laser clients to do the following: 1. All must done the test patching each for different areas to find the proper high setting. Then wait for 48 hrs to a week (depending on case by case) minimum before full treatment can commenc
Jump to new posts Re: Paradoxical hypertrichosis by melb_aussie @ 08/15/18 07:23 AM

or if you don't use FB, then this link => https://www.google.com.au/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x6ad62325ea5c9929%3A0x58ac96a7c1d0af3!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps%
Jump to new posts Re: Paradoxical hypertrichosis by melb_aussie @ 08/15/18 07:21 AM

I recommend all of my laser clients to do the following: 1. All must done the test patching each for different areas to find the proper high setting. Then wait for 48 hrs to a week (depending on case by case) minimum before full treatment can commenc
Jump to new posts Re: Electrologists in India by Deedra @ 08/14/18 11:44 PM

Please contact Skip Mahler, CEO of Instantron Corporation. He said he would be happy to give you some good leads. His number is: ‭(774) 991-1907‬. Very nice man!
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by Deedra @ 08/14/18 11:01 PM

6.5 hours sounds like you are in the beginning stages?????? I haven't followed your case. I do hope you are getting the area cleared every time you have a session?
Jump to new posts Re: Paradoxical hypertrichosis by Deedra @ 08/14/18 10:57 PM

It could be a little of both??? It could be a new hair growth cycle coming to the surface. It could be that hair follicles are waking up from the low fluences used? Some areas are prone to laser hair stimulation, naturally. Whatever the cause, zap
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by hairy Harry @ 08/14/18 08:18 PM

From looking at your photos, HairB, I can't see how you'll be able to do DIY on the sides of your face, even with a professional machine .. I've had great success with the One Touch but I only had chin hairs to tackle.
Jump to new posts Re: Electrologists in India by Michael Bono @ 08/14/18 06:40 PM

Smoooch!
Jump to new posts Electrologists in India by HairByHair @ 08/14/18 03:22 PM

There is shortage of information on electrologists in India. The only mention I found was "Lili scientific electrolysis" link posted by Dee. There was a member from India who got electrolysis and seemed from her posts that she was quite s
Jump to new posts Re: Art Hinkel Tape #1 by atticusfata @ 08/14/18 02:50 PM

What a great video with a lot of great information from Mr.Hinkel. I loved the whole "black box" bit with the mouse, and the eeek was hilarious. Glad to see another video from you on youtube. I've been hoping you would make more.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts
by Deedra
Yesterday at 11:49 AM
Suggestions on my case and DIY info
by Michael Bono
Yesterday at 04:50 AM
Skin Types
by Iluv2zap
08/16/18 05:10 PM
facial wax
by Rav723
08/16/18 12:52 PM
Skincare
by Rav723
08/16/18 12:49 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9701
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3464
Who's Online
0 registered (), 125 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod