Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Electrologists in India by Deedra @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Please contact Skip Mahler, CEO of Instantron Corporation. He said he would be happy to give you some good leads. His number is: ‭(774) 991-1907‬. Very nice man!
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by Deedra @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

6.5 hours sounds like you are in the beginning stages?????? I haven't followed your case. I do hope you are getting the area cleared every time you have a session?
Jump to new posts Re: Paradoxical hypertrichosis by Deedra @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

It could be a little of both??? It could be a new hair growth cycle coming to the surface. It could be that hair follicles are waking up from the low fluences used? Some areas are prone to laser hair stimulation, naturally. Whatever the cause, zap
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Suggestions on my case and DIY info by hairy Harry @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

From looking at your photos, HairB, I can't see how you'll be able to do DIY on the sides of your face, even with a professional machine .. I've had great success with the One Touch but I only had chin hairs to tackle.
Jump to new posts Re: Art Hinkel Tape #1 by atticusfata @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

What a great video with a lot of great information from Mr.Hinkel. I loved the whole "black box" bit with the mouse, and the eeek was hilarious. Glad to see another video from you on youtube. I've been hoping you would make more.
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis in Madrid or Paris by Vinicius @ 08/12/18 10:56 AM

Thank you so much Seana! I’m so glad you’ve replied! I’ve already sent Adrien a message on Facebook (I found his page there) and I will try to get an appointment with him I hope soon to be posting of before/after pictures Once again, th
Probably new with a warranty,but the VMC is a super nice epilator.
Jump to new posts Re: Which factors affect skin side effects? by Deedra @ 08/11/18 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By TSTimmiHi Michael, With all due respect from a newbie to a virtual hairtell guru, these statements leave me scratching my head.: "Overwhelmingly, I have seen two main concerns of client/posters: 1) How do I determine if I'm
Jump to new posts Re: Still searching for a machine! by fenix @ 08/10/18 12:23 AM

I didn't know Ebay dosn't penalize sellers who do this. I thought it was against some rules.
Jump to new posts Re: Bad medical advice by Fairygirl @ 08/09/18 08:41 PM

Thanks Dowager. I appreciate your help. I'll be leaving no stone unturned so will definitely mention that.
Jump to new posts Re: I finally did it! I scarred myself. by Iluv2zap @ 08/08/18 09:24 AM

well the good news s, 2 years later there is zero trace . A video setup would be cost prohibitive to me, so i just use a mirror in as high a magnification as I can find but the issue here wasnt seeing it, it was postioning and guiding the probe in at
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrologists in India
by Deedra
11:44 PM
Newbie journey
by Deedra
11:01 PM
Paradoxical hypertrichosis
by Deedra
10:57 PM
Suggestions on my case and DIY info
by hairy Harry
08:18 PM
Art Hinkel Tape #1
by atticusfata
02:50 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9698
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3462
Who's Online
1 registered (Nigisti), 110 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod