Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: My experience, theories and questions by Michael Bono @ 8 minutes 8 seconds ago

I'm wondering how "one treatment resulted in scars." A recent photo would be instructive. I'd like to hear more about the lawsuit. Did you sue in Small Claims Court, or did you hire an attorney (contingency?) What was the settlement in ac
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Laser or electrolysis for leg and butt? (pics) by Scurvy @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

It would be criminal to do LHR on those lower legs considering how sparse the hair is. Your time and money would be far better spent on electrolysis at this point. The hair on your butt seems to be more dense and even darker, so you could probably s
Jump to new posts Re: My thigh: PIH or ingrown hairs? With pictures by FTM042014 @ 02/20/18 11:02 AM

It's hard to get a pic that captures it well but here is one: https://imageshack.com/i/po60iGLej I've been told it's either hairs trapped under the skin or open comedones. The technician did find tiny hairs under some. I'm not sure if electrolysis i
Jump to new posts Re: Can you kill your sweat glands with electrolysis? by James W. Walker VII @ 02/19/18 03:45 PM

Interesting addendum: Insufficiency of Vitamin D alone can cause excessive sweating. An imbalance between optimal ratios of vitamin D, B12, A and magnesium zinc and copper can also lead to changes in sweat. Much research suggests: 90% of Americans
Jump to new posts Re: electrolysis and sweating by James W. Walker VII @ 02/19/18 03:38 PM

Interesting addendum: Insufficiency of Vitamin D alone can cause excessive sweating. An imbalance between optimal ratios of vitamin D, B12, A and magnesium zinc and copper can also lead to changes in sweat. Much research suggests: 90% of Americans
Jump to new posts Re: Best Penis Hair Electrolysis by newbie12 @ 02/19/18 03:15 PM

True I hope we can get the list of electrolysis who’s expert in this field.
Jump to new posts Re: Sterilization in Canada by Iluv2zap @ 02/17/18 08:37 PM

I estimate the increased cost of sterilization for electrolysis has increased by at least $20 per treatment with these regulations. I hope that the electrologists and estheticians are currently passing along this increased cost per treatment to the c
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: My Fischer CB-2 by CareBearhair @ 02/17/18 05:16 PM

My first used machine I bought 10 years ago was a cb2 also on eBay! I got a manual off the Fischer company but I will see if I can find it for you. Heads up the machine has no foot pedal and is automated only, so make sure you have a working red ele
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis trouble- help! by Iluv2zap @ 02/17/18 05:06 PM

If a client thinks they are going to absentmindedly touch the area post treatment, then i usually send them home with a pair of gloves.
Electrologist Referrals
Jump to new posts Re: Lidocaine shots by fenix @ 02/17/18 12:29 PM

In Canada a dermatologist who performs electrolysis is not allowed to administer pain management because electrolysis is not a medical procedure? So patients have to suffer through pain of elective cosmetic procedures like fillers or botox since thos
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Please help by Scurvy @ 02/15/18 11:37 PM

I struggle to see any issues with any of the images you have provided in the other thread. I am sceptical of the claim that you have experienced paradoxical growth, firstly because we have no before and after comparison, but also because the images y
Jump to new posts Re: First Post *Penile Shaft* Need experts help by newbie12 @ 02/15/18 12:06 PM

Iluv2zap and dfahey - Many thanks it helps lot I've made an appointment with Alternative Health Associates and Hair free Electrolysis but I couldn't find any information on Carolyn Taylor? I'd like to get the best electrolysis as possible I'm willing
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
My experience, theories and questions
by Michael Bono
6 minutes 9 seconds ago
Laser or electrolysis for leg and butt? (pics)
by Scurvy
Yesterday at 10:57 PM
My thigh: PIH or ingrown hairs? With pictures
by FTM042014
02/20/18 11:02 AM
Can you kill your sweat glands with electrolysis?
by James W. Walker VII
02/19/18 03:45 PM
electrolysis and sweating
by James W. Walker VII
02/19/18 03:38 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9643
James W. Walker VII 8054
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3235
Who's Online
2 registered (Michael Bono, 1 invisible), 123 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod