Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Letting too much time pass between sessions by Stephgold @ Today at 06:54 AM

Awesome! Thank. You
Jump to new posts Re: Advice for customers. by fenix @ Today at 01:14 AM

If you can search on here, Michael never endorses or does 3 clearance method on faces as that carries risk of scarring. The 3 clearance is only used on body through what he calls "body-technic" in his books. The currents are not from standa
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis on legs by Roselake21 @ 12/10/17 05:17 PM

Ok, I'm curious to know how many weeks. Thank you to show how a "patch test." Should look after only one clearance. Note that if you do get a decent amount of reduction but less than the "patch test." displayed by Josefa, mayb
Jump to new posts Re: Before & After electrolysis photos! by Roselake21 @ 12/10/17 05:16 PM

Great work. Does this girl needed 3 or 4 clearances ?
Jump to new posts Re: In need of some feedback by angelfeather @ 12/09/17 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By dfaheyWild guess here - Maybe those are previously treated hairs and they have been weakened by electrolysis? I would not pull them out if that is the case, but it shouldn't be the case. When a hair is treated , we punch it so it
Jump to new posts Re: Recommended machine to buy in 2017? by SecretSid @ 12/08/17 08:07 AM

Here is a direct link to the magnifying lamps. https://www.prestigeelec.com/product-category/magnifying-lamps-lighting/ Can anyone help me pick one? Below $120 please.
Jump to new posts Re: What REALLY matters ... by fenix @ 12/07/17 09:20 PM

Electrolysis and mental health counseling should be part of comprehensive approach to helping people who struggle with unwanted hair. I have been down the road of depressive moods where I felt unwanted and disgusting with undesired body hair. My male
Jump to new posts Re: Successful leg electrolysis hair removal? by ingeileen1991 @ 12/07/17 12:03 PM

Thank you for your Advice. I will let you know how much progress I get in one day, my perception and the temporary side effects.
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts How safe is laser hair removal by Jack six @ 12/07/17 02:34 AM

The primary principle behind laser hair removal is selective photothermolysis (SPTL), the matching of a specific wavelength of light and pulse duration to obtain optimal effect on a targeted tissue with minimal effect on surrounding tissue. Lasers ca
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts What are the advantages of OPT laser hair removal? by Jack six @ 12/07/17 02:32 AM

OPT laser hair removal, delivers the right pulse and fluency for each application. The result is consistent and reproducible results for physicians and their patients. You can see results in a single session comparable to 3-5 treatments. For this OPT
News
Jump to new posts What is SHR, what are the advantages by Jack six @ 12/07/17 02:30 AM

What is SHR? SHR stands for Super Hair Removal, a non-laser technology of permanent hair removal which is having a sweeping success. The system combines the newest released technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method achieving practical
Laser and Flash Lamp (IPL) Referrals
Jump to new posts The effect of IPL hair removal by Jack six @ 12/07/17 02:26 AM

IPL hair removal is very popular in many places, and here let me tell you the effect of IPL skin rejuvenation. IPL is a quick in-office procedure, with almost zero needs for recovery. It’s easy to fit it into your schedule and get on with the rest
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Will SHR hair removal hurt skin by Jack six @ 12/07/17 02:18 AM

Super Hair Removal, also known as SHR, is one of the newest forms of permanent laser hair removal, is provided in a quick and pain free experience. The SHR system represents a huge step forward for the hair removal procedures through Phototherapy (li
Jump to new posts Re: After first clearance? by Stephgold @ 12/06/17 11:00 PM

How far apart is too far for sessions? Mine told me to come back every couple of months...every 6-8 weeks? Is this useless? Should I switch practitioners? Will I miss all the growth cycles??
Share your feelings
Jump to new posts Re: Is this pitting? by Michael Bono @ 12/06/17 04:59 PM

You cannot get "pitting and scars" on the same day of treatment. This is normal swelling and inflammation. Watch my videos on "The healing skin" and chill out. And, talk to your electrologist about your concerns.
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis on upper lip. by Michael Bono @ 12/06/17 08:25 AM

Over the years, I have had several "major medical" things and I just had to put myself in the hands of the experts. Right now ... I have another one (as I learned yesterday). What I've learned is that the emotional "suffering" is
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis ,shaving and "thin"hairs by ingeileen1991 @ 12/05/17 04:21 PM

Wow!! Michael just amazing!! I love your job!! I'm so excited to start my electrolysis journey, I promise that I will update my progress My areas to be treated are: legs arms In your experience who many hours could I expect of treatment per each a
Jump to new posts Re: Update! by ingeileen1991 @ 12/05/17 03:51 PM

Hello Bikini bashfull, How many hours took you to finally clear your stomach, please let us know!! I'm saving money to start my stomach with electrolysis thanks!!
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis on stomach help! by ingeileen1991 @ 12/05/17 03:40 PM

Hello Bellegurl87, I have the same experience, I had a few vellus in my stomach and I did 4 ipl session and just increase the number of acive follicules I had in that moment. Now I have a lot of vellus in the entire stomach and I feel so bad for th
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Advice for customers.
by fenix
Today at 01:14 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 05:46 PM
Electrolysis on legs
by Roselake21
12/10/17 05:17 PM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Roselake21
12/10/17 05:16 PM
In need of some feedback
by angelfeather
12/09/17 07:22 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8049
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3183
Who's Online
1 registered (Stephgold), 101 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod