Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Sensitive and Pale Skin by Kellie @ 7 minutes 13 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Michael BonoConstant over-stimulation of the skin looks nice from the minor inflammation This is an interesting perspective. Now I'm wondering if it explains the attractive look of microdermabrasion on some females. A very fresh
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Question for Mr. Bono by The Dowager @ Today at 08:17 AM

Hello Mr. Bono, In the recent past, you mentioned undergoing eye surgery. I hope it was successful. How are you now? The Dowager
Jump to new posts Re: My experience, theories and questions by zapmyface @ Today at 05:28 AM

It's more so to convince my electrologist, because I know she believes in that stuff. I like her a lot and the zapping works, but she has an obsession with clearing the hair as soon as it appears every single week. I find it a bit tiring for my skin
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Gentle lase max pro settings by Alex7 @ Today at 01:48 AM

Hi there I’m a skin type 1-2 the clinic I use uses this machine and the past couple of treatments they’ve changed the spot size or joules and are treating me with 11 joules and saying that it’s just as effective as the 18 joules with the other
Jump to new posts Re: Ingrowns Post Treatment, Dark Spots & Moving Forwa by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

progressively yes. This person had it over a very large area and I only got to do a few minutes each session but there has regardless been marked improvement. We just have to keep going .
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Laser or electrolysis for leg and butt? (pics) by Georgina1234 @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Hi everyone thanks for your help One concern I have is that for the hairs on my butt, although they are dark the root of the hair (bulb?) is white. I'm currently having laser on my underarms and it hasn't been very successful, I've since plucked a f
Jump to new posts Re: texaselectrolysisstore.com by Kellie @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By Michael BonoThey might be able to give you an estimate (depending on what the stuff is) but you never know until you get to the post office: it's a "crap shoot." Just pay the shipping and make it easy on 'em! Thankyo
Jump to new posts Probeholder caps? by Julie Jacob @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

I'm using dry heat sterilization and know that the white probe caps will melt. I see the black caps for sale in a few places, but hate to buy them and have them not fit. Does anyone soak the white tips in cavicide or bleach?
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone can help this young lady out? by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Pagig Christine O'Connell
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Legal in Kansas!! by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

whoops, wrong thread
Jump to new posts Re: My thigh: PIH or ingrown hairs? With pictures by FTM042014 @ 02/20/18 11:02 AM

It's hard to get a pic that captures it well but here is one: https://imageshack.com/i/po60iGLej I've been told it's either hairs trapped under the skin or open comedones. The technician did find tiny hairs under some. I'm not sure if electrolysis i
Jump to new posts Re: Can you kill your sweat glands with electrolysis? by James W. Walker VII @ 02/19/18 03:45 PM

Interesting addendum: Insufficiency of Vitamin D alone can cause excessive sweating. An imbalance between optimal ratios of vitamin D, B12, A and magnesium zinc and copper can also lead to changes in sweat. Much research suggests: 90% of Americans
Jump to new posts Re: electrolysis and sweating by James W. Walker VII @ 02/19/18 03:38 PM

Interesting addendum: Insufficiency of Vitamin D alone can cause excessive sweating. An imbalance between optimal ratios of vitamin D, B12, A and magnesium zinc and copper can also lead to changes in sweat. Much research suggests: 90% of Americans
Jump to new posts Re: Best Penis Hair Electrolysis by newbie12 @ 02/19/18 03:15 PM

True I hope we can get the list of electrolysis who’s expert in this field.
Jump to new posts Re: Sterilization in Canada by Iluv2zap @ 02/17/18 08:37 PM

I estimate the increased cost of sterilization for electrolysis has increased by at least $20 per treatment with these regulations. I hope that the electrologists and estheticians are currently passing along this increased cost per treatment to the c
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: My Fischer CB-2 by CareBearhair @ 02/17/18 05:16 PM

My first used machine I bought 10 years ago was a cb2 also on eBay! I got a manual off the Fischer company but I will see if I can find it for you. Heads up the machine has no foot pedal and is automated only, so make sure you have a working red ele
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis trouble- help! by Iluv2zap @ 02/17/18 05:06 PM

If a client thinks they are going to absentmindedly touch the area post treatment, then i usually send them home with a pair of gloves.
Electrologist Referrals
Jump to new posts Re: Lidocaine shots by fenix @ 02/17/18 12:29 PM

In Canada a dermatologist who performs electrolysis is not allowed to administer pain management because electrolysis is not a medical procedure? So patients have to suffer through pain of elective cosmetic procedures like fillers or botox since thos
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Question for Mr. Bono
by The Dowager
Today at 08:17 AM
My experience, theories and questions
by zapmyface
Today at 05:28 AM
Gentle lase max pro settings
by Alex7
Today at 01:48 AM
Ingrowns Post Treatment, Dark Spots & Moving Forwa
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Laser or electrolysis for leg and butt? (pics)
by Georgina1234
Yesterday at 06:55 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9644
James W. Walker VII 8054
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3243
Who's Online
3 registered (h56ty, Kate Blue, 1 invisible), 129 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod