Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis Help by Iluv2zap @ Today at 11:23 AM

No one? I'm kinda busy guys.... ah hell, I'll take five minutes. With that much hair, and so course, I would recommend that you do a clearance first and let what regrowth youget be your starting point. You caan likely complete both arms in 8-10 o
Jump to new posts Re: Japanese IME HR-5000 by Laurier @ Today at 08:59 AM

Please give the Instantron Spectrum a good hard look.
Jump to new posts Re: Skin issues by zapmyface @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d70zfeBcsJk MOISTURIZE ME!!! I only get dry/flaky skin after something special happens to my skin (like needling, scraping or electro), so maybe you're applying too much pressure on the razor which might remove a few
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie journey by MrsV @ Yesterday at 02:19 PM

Treatment #7 today. She booked me for 45 minutes but only needed 30 to give me clearance. I felt that I had a lot of coarse regrowth after two weeks but she said it was very sparse and is showing progress; she felt sticking go the every other week
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat by 1876Eeyore @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

Thanks for sharing your photo. How long did it take for it to heal? If the same thing happened to you after professional treatment, I think I'll keep using my Clean N Easy. Maybe this is typical for electrolysis on legs? I might wait till after summe
Jump to new posts Re: Dermatitis on previously treated area by fenix @ 04/24/18 09:29 PM

I had the same sticky feeling during first 6 months of treatments and it has gone away. I don't recall if I had itchy skin but there was some dryness. Everything will normalize. I used a soothing moisturizing cream to alleviate the dryness which help
Jump to new posts Re: Advice: Should I switch to someone who uses blend? by endlesshello @ 04/24/18 01:54 PM

I am trying not to think of how much money and time I have spent so far....
Jump to new posts Re: Bepanthen cream test by zapmyface @ 04/24/18 12:45 PM

Also, I'd argue that I might have a more extensive experience in skin reaction than most clients, but does that qualify me in giving my opinion and maybe advice on all these ''do I have permanent damage'' posts? I just wanna be an HairTell Pro alread
Jump to new posts Re: brown-red mark help! by zapmyface @ 04/24/18 12:12 PM

Speaking from experience discolouration can last several months but always comes back to normal.
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis on Black skin by Michael Bono @ 04/24/18 09:31 AM

Josefa and I are moving to Uruguay, but don't tell anybody it's a secret.
Jump to new posts Re: Nervous, very nervous by charles99 @ 04/23/18 03:49 PM

I would say pretty much all of what you've said Zapmyface. I think to much on the negatives rather than the positives and so I now avoid reading the posts behind the headline that I know will not help!
Jump to new posts Re: Getting "Played?" by adrien_sanchiz @ 04/22/18 07:21 AM

Originally Posted By Iluv2zapI dont know. Let me show an example. Some months ago, last july or so I think, I had a client come to me who had done some serious plucking around the eyebrows.They had much deeper eyebrow hairs as a result than I'm used
Jump to new posts Re: Where to find a electrologist to hire in CA by Jenniferw @ 04/21/18 08:58 PM

Yes, I am licensed from california. I have been working since 1993.
Jump to new posts Re: Numbness on shoulder after session by Myk5 @ 04/20/18 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By Michael BonoA few years ago, Dr. "P" was doing some work on his nurse and placed a cheek implant in her hollow area. (I was scrubbing for this procedure.) He accidentally clipped (severed) a large facial nerve that caus
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrolysis Help
by Iluv2zap
Today at 11:23 AM
Japanese IME HR-5000
by Laurier
Today at 08:59 AM
Skin issues
by zapmyface
Yesterday at 08:50 PM
Newbie journey
by MrsV
Yesterday at 02:19 PM
Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat
by 1876Eeyore
Yesterday at 01:47 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9664
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3299
Who's Online
2 registered (atticusfata, 1 invisible), 128 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod