Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Need how-to on Clean&Easy/OneTouch Foot-switch mod by CoarseBrows @ Today at 02:59 AM

Can someone who is knowledgeable be so kind to please provide a "for-dummies" guide on doing the footswitch mod on the Clean & Easy, incl. what kind of switch to buy? I've done a search and the most I can find is here, 10 years ago. It'
Tennessee
Jump to new posts Hendersonville Electrolysis by Laura1234 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Laura Bomar, LE, CCE, CPE Hendersonville, TN 37075 615-681-0778 Located 20 miles north of Nashville
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story.. by AlineBetancourt @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Interesting to check that quality does not always equal to price. Josefa, one of the fastest and effective electrologist charges € 70 / hour.
Jump to new posts Re: In need of some feedback by Iluv2zap @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Once a week for upper lip is how I start most of my upper lip clients. I keep treatments shortMAX) . That usually a discomfort thing. I dont know any client who LIKES their upper lip worked on, so 40 or 50 hairs over 20 minutes or so is about most ca
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Laser Hair Removal on Happy Trail by ozzy @ Yesterday at 10:08 AM

it'll kill the dark hairs!
Jump to new posts Re: Ripped Off? by Iluv2zap @ 06/26/17 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By Fuzzypeaches There are hairs that we have treated multiple times over 50 hours. I know this because there are clusterings of thick coarse dark hairs in amongst a lot of fine light hair which I have been tweezing for over a decade
Jump to new posts Re: Are AEA electrologists the only ones to pick? by Soft Touch @ 06/24/17 01:57 AM

Hahaha so funny Michael. I'm not a good electrologist either since I have never gotten my CPE. Thank goodness my clients' hairs don't know the difference or they would refuse to die...
Jump to new posts Re: Lower Back Pain by Megrb @ 06/24/17 12:10 AM

Thank you, Dee! Maybe getting on my side would help ease my pain, but still give the technician access. Sitting up (or even just more inclined) would be heavenly, but I can see how that would be exhausting! Also, I have been following this forum cl
Advertising
Jump to new posts Re: FOR SALE by CMM @ 06/23/17 02:55 PM

us
Electrologist Referrals
Jump to new posts Re: Great Elec. in Florida by ozzy @ 06/23/17 09:42 AM

there must be a bunch down in west palm beach. use google or the yellow pages. I know two great techs in port st.lucie. but that's an hour away
Jump to new posts Re: Over the counter numbing cream by Tmorgan @ 06/23/17 09:35 AM

If you're in the US, I've used Numbmaster (5% lidocaine), Aspercreme (4% lidocaine). These have helped.
Advertising
Jump to new posts Spam deleted by Iluv2zap @ 06/23/17 08:10 AM

can we remove the spam? thanks
Jump to new posts Re: USA Electrolysis Schools by dfahey @ 06/22/17 10:20 AM

How many hours?
Laser and Flash Lamp (IPL) Referrals
Jump to new posts Re: Best option for facial hair? by stoppit&tidyup @ 06/22/17 10:11 AM

I'm here to echo what Mairi has said. You have to stop treatments and wait up to a year to see if there's any permanency and even then the follciles may not have been destroyed completely. I would strongly advise not to start electrolysis until at l
Electrologist Referrals
Jump to new posts Re: Irvine/Orange Country electrolysis/ Nami's Skin by PalePinkSkinDark @ 06/21/17 05:34 PM

Hello! I would like to update. I've been going to Nami's for about 3 months (after I had a laser session) and so far I'm really happy with the results. My electrologist is Kyoko and she's pretty good. I never feel the insertions and I don't feel a p
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Need how-to on Clean&Easy/OneTouch Foot-switch mod
by CoarseBrows
02:59 AM
My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story..
by AlineBetancourt
06:00 PM
In need of some feedback
by Iluv2zap
02:29 PM
Laser Hair Removal on Happy Trail
by ozzy
10:08 AM
Ripped Off?
by Iluv2zap
06/26/17 12:22 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9507
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3092
Who's Online
0 registered (), 93 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod