Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Professional Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Feeling Sad by dimi @ Today at 06:49 PM

Good luck Fairygirl, I hope this clinic uses surgical microscope to treat their clients. The insertion is more precise and accurate so less pain and side effects.The machine is not so important, more important is the skill of the operator. Dimi
Jump to new posts Re: Electrolysis/Laser Feet, opinion - pic attached by Michael Bono @ Today at 01:43 PM

Doing the calculations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-7pVks8avo
Jump to new posts Re: Excessive Lymph During Treatment? by dimi @ Today at 10:14 AM

Thank you Seana for your words! Julie Jacob, The size of the probe is important not the gold coating. Also I assume your insertion is correct and precise, if not, take your time and use better magnification tool. Dimi
Jump to new posts Re: Blanching by dimi @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Kate Blue, Nobody answer your questions because: 1.The questions concerning the Fenix's video,I can not answer because i am electrologist. You can contact this clinic and ask them what is the outcome from their painful hair plucking treatment.I am
Jump to new posts Re: Old dudes ... by Josefa M. Reina @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

I'm sorry but I do not agree. Electrology is not property of Dectro, but a patrimony of all humanity. And if we are not careful, the most effective permanent hair removal system ever invented will eventually disappear due to the lack of good traine
Jump to new posts Re: Electrologist referral by dfahey @ 06/16/18 10:42 PM

There are probably none, that's my guess, but I hope someone might know if there are and post here. Would you consider blend or thermolysis? If not, why not? If you desire to travel a bit, there could be some MNG practitioners in NYC. There are def
Laser hair removal
Jump to new posts Re: Settings for back haur by dimi @ 06/16/18 07:36 PM

No, you can not reverse it. The only solution is electrolysis, sorry.
Do-It-Yourself Electrolysis
Jump to new posts Re: Caution: DIY electrolysis is risky & hard by Iluv2zap @ 06/16/18 01:18 PM

galvanic refers to the type of current ( Direct Current) and has nothing at all to do with hair stages. Wiping with spirits does dlittle to prevent contamination. Otherwise electrologists everywhere would do that rather than buy expensive autoclaves
Jump to new posts Re: New Electrolysis School in California by Iluv2zap @ 06/14/18 08:57 PM

Yes it was clarified to me. Clear as mud now.
Thank you for the response, Josefa. Do you have a picture of the final result? Did the client want the beard shadow to be eliminated, and if so, was it eliminated completely?
Laser hair removal
I think your goal is quite reasonable, and I'm quite certain laser can deliver those results. Before laser, no matter how hard or how often I shaved, my skin would never be quite smooth enough, and the hair was still visible in the follicle straight
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Feeling Sad
by dimi
Today at 06:49 PM
Electrolysis/Laser Feet, opinion - pic attached
by Michael Bono
Today at 01:43 PM
Excessive Lymph During Treatment?
by dimi
Today at 10:14 AM
Blanching
by dimi
Yesterday at 03:39 PM
Old dudes ...
by Josefa M. Reina
Yesterday at 12:46 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9672
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3409
Who's Online
2 registered (dimi, MrsV), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod