Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#101381 - 09/26/12 09:58 PM The Choice of Avatars Amuses me.
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: San Diego, California
I always chuckle at the choices for the avatars. Like, to cater to the sports people there's a baseball and a basketball. There's a humor in that, like ~ choose from those you sports people~

I don't know why I am so amused at the avatar choices, I just am I guess. LOL. grin

Electrolysis, since 1875

Sponsored Links
#101383 - 09/26/12 10:07 PM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Mantaray]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Hey, we also allow people to make their own. wink

#101394 - 09/27/12 03:39 AM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: James W. Walker VII]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Mantaray,

I can't decide who is the most manly man avatar - yours or King James the 7th's?
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#101430 - 09/29/12 12:32 AM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: dfahey]
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I didn't know I could make my own! smile I'll stick with the Easter Island guy for awhile. I actually once had a friend that looked just like an Easter Island statue. I once told him, and he replied with, "Yeah, I get that alot."
So, I didn't feel so bad afterwards. LOL.

...I wonder if I can capture a picture of a huge ingrown extracted, those always leave me in awe. I think sometimes extracting out really long and coiled ingrowns is like one of the highlights of electrolysis. My last electrologist would always exclaim, "HA! Look at this!" and put it in front of me with the tweezers. They don't look as big without the loupes though. So, I always had to feign excitement.

Mantaray

Electrolysis, since 1875

#101633 - 10/09/12 05:10 AM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Mantaray]
Danika Offline
Top 10 Contributor

SEARCHING FOR THE TEXT COLOR choices....???
ELECTROLYSIS- Scammed by the one in my town. Whenever possible, while traveling out of town,I try to get electrolysis on face. Very Challenging overall due to lack of professionals available .Many treatments done on only a tiny area of my face yet there still seems to be alot of hair growing there. Seems an impossible dream at this point frown

#101890 - 10/20/12 03:39 AM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Danika]
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I can't seem to find the method to change the avatar to an image that is less than 80x80 pixels off the site.

Mantaray

Electrolysis, since 1875

#102126 - 10/29/12 06:47 AM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Mantaray]
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

You know I'm seeing more quality advertisers on this forum now. It used to be just the No-No ads and the laser ads. Now, I see Infinity ads, Mutual Life ads, Disney ads, good ones! Andrea's finally getting good neighbors.

Electrolysis, since 1875

#102128 - 10/29/12 12:04 PM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Mantaray]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Originally Posted By: Mantaray
I can't seem to find the method to change the avatar to an image that is less than 80x80 pixels off the site.

Mantaray

I'm not the techie, but I remember that AOL had features that made the possible, both in its photo editor, and its email program.

#102226 - 11/01/12 11:14 PM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: James W. Walker VII]
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Oh, I meant in the side-posting signiture. Making the avatar's no problem. I can just put it down with the signiture, like Beate_r, you and the rest. No big. I could whine about this BB not having enough features, but it's simplicity and fast loadng is something of a rarity on the net these days.

I hope we never have to see javascript dancing animals jump around the screen trying to sell us a car or a second mortgage. ..No pop-ups is something to commend these days. I used to put up websites way back when.

Electrolysis, since 1875

#102228 - 11/01/12 11:25 PM Re: The Choice of Avatars Amuses me. [Re: Mantaray]
Mantaray Offline
Top 10 Contributor

You know, the way it sounds on the news, I think Dee in Ohio is going to single-handedly choose the next president. Let's keep her in a good mood. smile smile

Also, I'm making this post because it's my 665th post, and I know just where I'm going to put post number
666 mwuahaha...

Electrolysis, since 1875

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos)
by dfahey
21 minutes 26 seconds ago
When Can I start and who to see In nj?
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Showing my work...
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
My Skin Years After Last Session
by dj355
10/21/17 04:36 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/19/17 09:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3160
Who's Online
1 registered (Julie Jacob), 120 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod