Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#100422 - 07/30/12 02:56 AM Will hair come back worse after I deliver?
cursed Offline

My hair seems to have slowed down during pregnancy after a bad growth spurt on my neck/chin during first trimester. I am not sure if the slow down in growth(on face importantly) is due to the gestational diabetes diet im on,hormones, or my electrolysis sessions finally after years working?
The endocrinologist(spelling?) i saw asked if it had slowed down, I told her yes and she replied that it was normal and be prepared for it to come back in full force after delivery.... I really hope this doesnt happen. Anyone know the chances of this happening, why it would happen or anything i can do to prevent it?
I wonder if contolling my blood sugar levels with the gestaional diabetes diet im on now would do anything after the baby is born even if I dont have the diabetes anymore??(if it is in fact the diet contributing to the less hair?) I dont know!

I really dont want anothr cycle of hair i cant afford it my face is a scarred mess from electrolysis already!

Edited by cursed (07/30/12 03:01 AM)

Sponsored Links
#102481 - 11/12/12 05:35 AM Re: Will hair come back worse after I deliver? [Re: cursed]
EvaPro Offline
Contributor

I would love to hear what happens (happened) after the birth of your baby. Oftentimes, you will see hair growth changes with the hormones of pregnancy. Some women lose a lot of hair; others grow more. What happened with you?

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Question for Mr. Bono
by The Dowager
1 second ago
Insulated needles when first learning?
by fenix
28 minutes 33 seconds ago
Sensing the bottom of the follicle with probe
by fenix
34 minutes 34 seconds ago
My experience, theories and questions
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 05:21 PM
What does influence the kill rate?
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 11:12 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9644
James W. Walker VII 8054
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3248
Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod