Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#103534 - 12/25/12 04:49 PM Re: Is threading make the facial hair growing coarser? [Re: cb1]
electrolysislady Offline

Major Contributor

Loc: London, Ontario, Canada
I agree with beate r. Any type of removal from the root, sugaring, threading, waxing or rotary epilation will cause damage to the skin because of the potential for ingrown hairs and the trauma to the skin. I also have seen many clients with damaged skin from these methods.

Have you considered electrolysis? If you do want to pursue it, go for numerous consultations and find a good practitioner. You will never look back!

Sponsored Links
#103536 - 12/25/12 05:28 PM Re: Is threading make the facial hair growing coarser? [Re: cb1]
Danika Offline
Top 10 Contributor

If you have this peach fuzz, and plenty of it simply use a rotary razor. Easy on skin and doesnt dry it out or affect hair. I dont know about others but i have found it not yet possible to find a way to do all that type of hair through electrolysis. with "most" practitioners out there, (NOT the ones on this board), you take your chances, it would take a very long time, and be very expensive.
ELECTROLYSIS- Scammed by the one in my town. Whenever possible, while traveling out of town,I try to get electrolysis on face. Very Challenging overall due to lack of professionals available .Many treatments done on only a tiny area of my face yet there still seems to be alot of hair growing there. Seems an impossible dream at this point frown

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Josefa M. Reina
0 seconds ago
Electrolysis on legs
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 07:10 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:30 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 103 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod