Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#106790 - 05/13/13 07:35 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: ]
Laurier Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Upstate New York
About what ? How to throw your money away ?

www.laurierinstruments.com

"The perfect violin is worthless unless in the hands of one who can play it well"

Thread Sponsors
#106794 - 05/13/13 08:30 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: Laurier]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
YIKES! ... Roy ... I gotta say WHO WROTE THIS nono stuff? Even a 5th grader could write better! Think it's Chinese?

#106797 - 05/13/13 08:42 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: Michael Bono]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
The very first sentence is "fantastic." Here goes:

"The desire to get nono hair removal rid of excess or dark hair sometimes begins in adolescence and appears to continue till the day we have a tendency to die."

Read through all this if you want a good laugh!

#106848 - 05/14/13 05:13 AM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: Michael Bono]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
There have been requests to ban this spammer of No!No!

Personally, I think if anyone reads the spammers link, they will have a wonderfully, entertaining time unlike they ever had before. I don't think anyone will be sold on this product after they read the link.

I will bring this to Andrea's attention tomorrow, out of respect for the requests I have received.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#106852 - 05/14/13 12:46 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: dfahey]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
If something is not convincing, but down right deceptive and wrong, the hairtell way is to just allow discussion to shed light on the situation.
It is one of the reasons we have such interesting trolls here.

#106898 - 05/15/13 12:23 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: tacos]
connor_15 Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: London, Toronto (Ontario)
Question for the pros: I currently use a 10% L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) serum on my face every day. Would my areas of treatment with electrolysis benefit from the use of a few drops of this Vitamin C?

#106900 - 05/15/13 01:13 PM Re: Male facial hair and blend versus flash [Re: connor_15]
Barbara_CPE Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Kansas
When Hair Route magazine was still online, there was a great article about aftercare. That was the first time I heard of using Vitamin C serums after electrolysis.

When just now looking for the article (in case it was still out there somewhere) I discovered this: http://www.soundfeelings.com/micro-skin-care/anti-aging_products/charme/electrolysis.htm It's not about hair removal, but it does go into some skin care and the electrolysis process.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Josefa M. Reina
0 seconds ago
Electrolysis on legs
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 07:10 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:30 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod