consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#10733 - 08/23/06 05:09 PM Re: HGH
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would Stay away from HGH if i were you. This one guy (about 2-3 years ago) at my Local gym (which I use to attend regularly) use to take HGH Pills for some time, the thing is, his left foot grew about 1 inch longer than his right foot...he showed me it in the gym, and he stopped taking it..

stay way...might be dangerous!

Sponsored Links
#123374 - 01/17/17 10:44 AM Re: HGH [Re: RJC2001]
beguru Offline

HGH or the human growth hormone is another substance linked to hair loss. HGH is produced naturally by the body and the body produces large amounts as individuals are growing bust as individuals get older the production slows down. This reduction helps to contribute to hair loss and gray hairs. Taking HGH supplements has been linked to the reduction of hair loss and the stimulation of hair growth. HGH has many positive effects on the body so it can be used in conjunction with hair loss products such as Procerin and Profollica. This is especially true for those individuals where baldness is genetic. Scientists have proven that men between the ages of 18-35 experience the best results from hair loss products simply due to the fact that the hair is still considered to be in the growth phase. For men whose hair is considered to no longer be in the growth phase, many hair loss products along with HGH can be beneficial in helping them to retain the hair they have. HGH is a natural supplement that is great for the body so not only will people get the benefit of reducing hair loss but they can also receive various other health benefits such as an increase in energy and a reduction of wrinkles.

Edited by beguru (01/17/17 10:46 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Magnification, the ultimate question....
by dimi
08:46 PM
Beard Electrolysis
by adamj95
07:47 PM
In need of some feedback
by Iluv2zap
01:33 PM
Are AEA electrologists the only ones to pick?
by Iluv2zap
12:00 AM
Over the counter numbing cream
by yb
02:39 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9520
James W. Walker VII 8028
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3094
Who's Online
1 registered (Kim Rimmer), 112 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod