Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#109928 - 10/20/13 02:12 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: Lara07]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Lara07
I'd like to see pictures of the recovery process for these major clearances to get an idea as well if that's possible.

During the first clearance:

The last day before departure (first trip).

Thread Sponsors
#109929 - 10/20/13 02:19 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: ]
SeanaTG Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: The Great White North eh
55 hours? REALLY? I'm now in awe.

Seana

#109932 - 10/20/13 02:28 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: SeanaTG]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

I do not know what you mean, Seana.

#109933 - 10/20/13 02:28 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: SeanaTG]
Brenton Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: SoCal
Hi Josefa,

First, excellent work!

Secondly, I was curious how long the time span was between the two sets of photos. I'm amazed how quickly his skin healed. I would've expected it to stay red/inflamed much longer for that much hair in a small area removed.

#109934 - 10/20/13 02:40 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: Brenton]
SeanaTG Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: The Great White North eh
Josepha,

I just meant to say that is an incredibly short period to remove that much hair.I can do fast clearance, but it still takes me twice as long to go back and clear out the million tiny thin hairs that re harder to see and require a finer probe and hand because they are so small light and thin. You can see some of those type of hair in the upper part of your third picture above, though not as many as i tend to see. A week later I've still got a chin full of those I havent epilated yet ( mostly because I was waiting for the skin to heal up and adjust) .

Brenton, if I recall correctly I thing Dee had mentioned that Josepha uses a Apilus Platinum epilator. They are known because of the 27 mhz technology they use to have somewhat less skin reaction. Also, there is the extreme skill of the electrolysist to consider. I could only hope to one day be as fast , efficient, and leave as little evidence of treatment as Josefa does.

Seana

Edited by SeanaTG (10/20/13 02:44 PM)

#109935 - 10/20/13 02:45 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: Brenton]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Brenton
Hi Josefa,

First, excellent work!

Secondly, I was curious how long the time span was between the two sets of photos. I'm amazed how quickly his skin healed. I would've expected it to stay red/inflamed much longer for that much hair in a small area removed.

Thanks Brenton. smile

Among the first photos taken immediately after the first sessions, and the second photos, was almost three weeks. Note that there is still tension because of the healing process. And that some hairs from "false regrowth" had grown a few millimeters.

#109936 - 10/20/13 02:52 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: SeanaTG]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Seana, what bets you'll get it sooner than you think?

#109939 - 10/20/13 03:14 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: ]
Brenton Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: SoCal
Quote:
Brenton, if I recall correctly I thing Dee had mentioned that Josepha uses a Apilus Platinum epilator. They are known because of the 27 mhz technology they use to have somewhat less skin reaction. Also, there is the extreme skill of the electrolysist to consider.

Yes, that is true. However, now it makes more sense since the later photos were 3 weeks later. Most of my redness went down after a week as well, so by 3 weeks, my skin looks similar even without using the apilus platinum. At first I thought the later photos were only a couple days after.

Nonetheless, still great. He must be a happy man!

#109940 - 10/20/13 03:40 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: ]
Lara07 Offline
Major Contributor

Impressive!

#109950 - 10/20/13 09:14 PM Re: Results of 2 clearances in man beard a year later. [Re: ]
Sensee Offline
Contributor

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: depilacionelectr
Originally Posted By: Sensee
I have no words! This is absolutely amazing.

Thank you Sensee. You'll see these same results very soon in yourself, and when this happens you do me a favor. You'll visit the person who said that you never would hair free, and you show your skin smooth and hairless. Then, come back and describe to us the face of an idiot that he or she has.

One of the biggest in our field and a better person once said:
"The biggest cases in electrolysis are always the ones finished quickly. The patient is motivated."

I absolutely will. And when that day comes I will tell that person that it is the work of a wonderful woman much more devoted to her work and mankind than you will ever be.

Edited by Sensee (10/20/13 09:16 PM)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Blanching
by Kate Blue
Today at 12:14 AM
Electrologist referral
by duma
Yesterday at 07:39 PM
Black Hole
by Josefa M. Reina
06/23/18 03:21 PM
Countries where we can not work legally
by adrien_sanchiz
06/23/18 06:38 AM
Old dudes ...
by dfahey
06/22/18 10:34 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9677
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3425
Who's Online
0 registered (), 127 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod