consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#113664 - 05/09/14 10:18 AM Re: progress thus far [Re: iLikeDIY]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

I'm not into the punctuation police online work college yes online can't be bothered sorry.
I am rather disappointed frequency is getting closer together so not sure on congratulations not how I'm feeling, but will keep it up and keeping hope x

Edited by Helen1983 (05/09/14 10:19 AM)

Thread Sponsors
#113670 - 05/09/14 03:18 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Suggestion for Helen:

"Toss in" a period now and then (preferably at the end of a sentence); this will make reading your posts much easier ... and more understandable!

#113676 - 05/09/14 05:04 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: Michael Bono]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Michael that history teacher / writer side of you will always be there.

Yes, Helen, I would appreciate seeing some punctuation, too. I'm trying to be mindful of all of the run on sentences I make here. How am I doing Michael!
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#113677 - 05/09/14 05:08 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: dfahey]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Those dear, sweet, gentle Catholic nuns, for my twelve years of primary and secondary education, were never short on constructive feedback, in regard to my writing assignments. I think my Mom should have bought them a case of red pens for all the comments made.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#113679 - 05/09/14 08:25 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: dfahey]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

completely going off subject as to what this is ment to be my own hair diary so I can keep track of my own experiences and what is happening at each electrolysis session and between.
I am not really writing it for anyone else to read if they wish to do so then it is open for them to do so in this forum. I think I have already address my response to the punctuation police.

#113855 - 05/20/14 05:13 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Well its 3.5 weeks since my last appointment, I have 2 thin brown hairs on my chin either side underneath the chin they came in around 2 weeks after. Then this afternoon spotted a thin but darker black one in the middle of my chin arrr. I hate them on the chin and not underneath, I actually went to a salon this morning and booked in to get my eye brows waxed tinted and nails done tomorrow before hols this Friday. I was all pleased and looking forward to it, now I've got to sit there for 1.5 hours with this blooming hair in middle of my chin, as I'm going to electrolysis Thursday eve and can't cut it short frown am going to be so embarrest.
I am at least glad it came in before I did go away to Italy to get zapped and hope no more appear whilst I am away to spoil my break. Will of course be taking the nail scissors with me just in case.

#114034 - 06/09/14 05:38 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

16 days from my last appointment and I have a nasty dark brown hair on the right side of my chin along with 3 other long blonde hairs frown after seeing my electrolysis for 9 months soon to be the 10 month mark I was hoping that I wouldn't keep getting hairs in so soon. I never feel her pluck and I don't get black thick hairs anymore they are thin brown or blonde ones now. Soo depressed keeping at it, my electrolysis is in her 60's and has been doing this since her 20's. I am so scared my hormones are out of wack she's not doing it right or I'm expecting too much for this length of time. I am been to a doctor all normal hormones they did suggest Diante which I declined just encase I was sensitive to testosterone although levels were fine.
I am seriously thinking of giving someone else a try but too scared to just encase they don't do it properly.

#114035 - 06/09/14 05:40 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

I am also scared at seeing little pin prick holes around my areola which has been area's treated. They used to go away after a long time but they just seem to be staying there now not attractive.

#114059 - 06/12/14 07:47 AM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
iLikeDIY Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Loc: St. Louis, MO
Originally Posted By: Helen1983
completely going off subject as to what this is ment to be my own hair diary so I can keep track of my own experiences and what is happening at each electrolysis session and between.
I am not really writing it for anyone else to read if they wish to do so then it is open for them to do so in this forum. I think I have already address my response to the punctuation police.

Lets keep it friendly, obviously. But it begs the question, if posting in a forum wouldn't you be inviting other people to read it? If you weren't, you would simply write in a journal or perhaps a word document on your computer. I just think it might get your ideas across a little better, and also as a courtesy for your readers. I'm not a punctuation nazi but I've gone cross eyed a couple of times trying to make out what it is you have to say.

That being said i do enjoy your posts smile

#114060 - 06/12/14 12:43 PM Re: progress thus far [Re: iLikeDIY]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Your statement, iLikeDIY, is easy to agree with.

Helen, pricks around the aeroela, is a temporary nuisance, well worth putting up with, in order to have coarse hair eliminated permanently. One hair on your chin for the holiday? Just clip it close to the skin.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrolysis Damage - What Is This?
by beate_r
Today at 03:43 AM
Zeiss Opmi 99 for sale. Impeccable condition.
by dfahey
Today at 12:21 AM
Proper usage of Uniprobe Lite
by CarlyH
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Diary of a hairy girl - electrolysis. Pics
by Thecreme
Yesterday at 06:41 AM
Kalo comments from Hairfacts
by Andrea
Yesterday at 04:26 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9542
James W. Walker VII 8036
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3100
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod