consumer hair removal forum
Page 28 of 30 < 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#109626 - 10/07/13 01:14 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
JasonBarber Offline
Contributor

Hi Josefa, just letting you know I replied to your PM - I hadn't logged in here in a while but just saw it last week and replied. Would be great if you can read it :-) Thank you!

Thread Sponsors
#109628 - 10/07/13 02:13 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: JasonBarber]
Sensee Offline
Contributor

Loc: The Netherlands
Josefa, I replied to your PM as well. Would love to hear from you.

Much love. smile

Edited by Sensee (10/07/13 02:14 PM)

#109751 - 10/12/13 03:23 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
lyrical Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Portugal
Hi, Josefa!

I'm sorry to bother you again but I am not sure if you received my PM. I would like to know if you asked your client about a recommended electrologyst in Portugal.

Thank you for your time!

Diagnosed with Hashimoto thyroiditis in October 2013.
Taking 50 mg of Levothyroxine daily. Birth control pill Denille.

Victim of paradoxical hair stimulation by laser on chin area.

LHR (GentleLase):

8 sessions on upper lip. Fine dark hairs still visible.

1 session on underarms, bikini line, lower legs. Ongoing.

Electrolysis: started on November 30 2013. [Thermolysis] Chin area (black hair), cheeks (lighter hair slowly going terminal). Most hairs removed have white roots.

#109752 - 10/12/13 04:58 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: lyrical]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Sorry for the delay, Lyrical. My client answered my email and said that the electrologist who did a good job in his mother had retired. I wish I had better news for you. frown

#109753 - 10/12/13 05:16 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
lyrical Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Portugal
Oh I see. Thank you anyways. I have an appointment in a place on the 26th, let's see how that goes. I also have another place in mind. They give training in electrology so at least that's something to go by.

Thank you for your time!

Diagnosed with Hashimoto thyroiditis in October 2013.
Taking 50 mg of Levothyroxine daily. Birth control pill Denille.

Victim of paradoxical hair stimulation by laser on chin area.

LHR (GentleLase):

8 sessions on upper lip. Fine dark hairs still visible.

1 session on underarms, bikini line, lower legs. Ongoing.

Electrolysis: started on November 30 2013. [Thermolysis] Chin area (black hair), cheeks (lighter hair slowly going terminal). Most hairs removed have white roots.

#113598 - 05/03/14 10:25 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: lyrical]
hairyeuropeanguy Offline
Contributor

OK guys , this will be an important post i hope -

I was wrong about Mrs and Electro in general - it Does deliver results - and I would say they are PRETTY BIG - so go out there and find an electro for your chest, back, or any other area with too much hair - it WILL deliver results!

I will come back with some extension of what i say now, in the coming weekes I hope , but until then many excuses to Mrs Joesepha, many thanks to all the people posting here especially M Bono, and to all of you : Go out and make some electro!

#113605 - 05/04/14 02:23 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: hairyeuropeanguy]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

As far as I'm concerned, you 're more than forgiven .

Perhaps it's my turn to ask excuses. You made a big mistake and a great injustice accusing me of wanting to attract customers by, let's say, nasty tricks. I am probably one of the most intolerant and activists with those colleagues who are not providing the expected results. Did you know what is the pseudonym with which some of us are known in private? " Pluck police", I need not explain why, but I will anyway. Because we alerted the public that if you notice any kind of traction, the follicle is not being properly treated. Frankly, my dear, I do not give a damn. smirk
But as I was saying , you got the wrong person , but you were right about your warning. Beware of those who sell smoke, wrapped up in a captivating personality. Do not pay for marathon sessions until you do not have a guarantee of results.

So my apologies to you, hairyeuropeanguy. And I am delighted that things are working for you. laugh

#113609 - 05/04/14 07:10 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
hairyeuropeanguy Offline
Contributor

You really don't have to make apologies because I was the ONLY one that made the mistake. Probably too nervous that I was waisting my money and hopes on something in vain - and did not have the patience to wait enough to see the results.

Yes, the results are now clear, 7 months from my first sessions, and I plan to make my own Diary of the Romanian Guy - in order not to bother in Your thread - but I had to say this so that your clients see I made a mistake.

Yes , results are real, so guys give Mrs Josepha here or any other electro on this site, in your area, a try, it will ... change your life, a little bit, or a big bit.

See you soon with a more detailed journal, i kept track of settings, progress, etc.

#113620 - 05/05/14 08:49 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
LDLD Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Hi Josefa,

My electrologist frequently 'plucks' the hairs. Which is to say, I often feel the electrologist 'tugging' at each hair.

If it doesn't come out, they zap the hair and then attempt to pluck it again.

A lot of my hairs go through this pattern, with the constant tugging sensation.

Should I bring this up with them the next time I schedule an appointment? I feel nervous about this issue, since there's only so much one can do if the electrologist is doing something wrong (or maybe the plucking/tugging sensation is normal?).

I don't know how I should handle this (other than stop getting treatments and looking for a different electrologist).

Edited by LDLD (05/05/14 08:50 PM)

#113623 - 05/06/14 02:32 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: LDLD]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
You should say that you think you feel tugging and let her respond. No big deal, just say it!

I'm guessing that you are probably making your electrologist nervous. She see's how your skin reacts (hyperpigmentation) and is trying not to over stimulate those melanocytes, thus the traction. This is challenging for both of you.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Page 28 of 30 < 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS
by Michael Bono
10:19 AM
Lasting results
by Stephgold
09:07 AM
One month on...
by Stephgold
06:38 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by dfahey
02:40 AM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by dfahey
01:54 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9614
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3186
Who's Online
0 registered (), 88 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod