Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#115414 - 09/17/14 06:03 AM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: Multi-Needle]
333 Offline

Hello Alana, I'll try to feel some clinic if they know where to buy the machines. I saw the car of clareblend and is 6 hairs at a time. Anyway thank you for your willingness, if I can get it, maybe you contact really, I heartily thank you

Sponsored Links
#115697 - 10/05/14 02:50 PM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: 333]
allbeit Offline
Contributor

Texas electrolysis supply sells EP4A Nova 2000~ 6 needle machine.

I had multi needle around eye sockets WAY back when. IIRC it was effective and low pain, but not one and done.
I would have thought it was one of the easier ones to learn since I thought galvanic was the most forgiving of modalities. I've played around with galvanic diy a little.

#115704 - 10/05/14 04:04 PM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: allbeit]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
It is easy to learn, but FOR ME, it is too slow and I'm not a fan of minding all the wires, especially on clients that have a touch of ADD. I can go faster using a thermolysis mode, either SYNCHRO OR PICOFLASH THERMOLYSIS. It leaves the skin wonderfully healthy, destroys the follicle growing tissue and is truly a One and Done result. I use one single quality probe - not 16 or more probes. If the client has to itch or sneeze, the wires are not dislodged. Other than that, it is a top-notch way to remove hair.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#115750 - 10/07/14 02:46 AM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: dfahey]
allbeit Offline
Contributor

I'm with you, dfahey. I've had synchro and think it is great. Much faster and less pain than the others.

I remember from my little diy that you could really zap the suckers with galvanic and they seemed to almost float out on a lye river. I've got some resistant hairs I wouldn't mind trying it on. Its not a whole lot. I'll post about it on my way old thread when I get time. You can bet if I were in your area, I would have sat in your chair many times.

#124169 - 06/13/17 11:06 PM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: Multi-Needle]
joannaelizabeth5 Offline

Hi Alana,
My name is Joann Haynes. I have been doing multiple needle, and blend for 21 years in Pullman, Wash. I love the multiple needle. I am truly panicked that they don't manufacture these machines any longer. I can't even imagine doing single needle electrolysis on certain jobs. I am hoping and praying that they will come out with a new multiple needle machine that will be affordable soon. In the meantime, my machine seems to be holding up very well. I use gentronics for M.N. and fischer cbx compublend for blend. Joann

#124171 - 06/14/17 04:29 PM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: Multi-Needle]
TheFlyingProbe Offline
Major Contributor

I offered multi-needle galvanic electrolysis for many years. Although it was slow, it was very effective. The consumer demand for speed shifted me from MNG to thermolysis and blend.

#124180 - 06/15/17 11:46 PM Re: Multi-Needle Electrolysis [Re: Multi-Needle]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I offered it, too (with a digital Gentronics) . Same thing.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Upper lip swelling weeks after electrolysis
by tropics
10:27 PM
dearly departed zapper's family needs donations
by Laurier
08:51 PM
Local anaesthetic
by Smartbeauty
10:40 AM
Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe
by templje
05:10 AM
KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help
by templje
04:32 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9556
James W. Walker VII 8040
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3115
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod