Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#117613 - 03/14/15 04:34 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: ]
beate_r Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Hattersheim, Germany
Should we really comment on the quoted statement?

But i think i have already read that statement some time ago.

Elektroepilation Dr. Beate Ritzert
http://epi.ritzert.net/en/

Thread Sponsors
#117614 - 03/14/15 05:04 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: beate_r]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
The stem cell statement is fascinating! I have no idea.

#117615 - 03/14/15 05:05 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: Michael Bono]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Hey Jossie,

All members of the California Association are automatically members of the AEA: it's called affiliation. Here they are:

http://www.electrologycalifornia.org/

I was going to say some nice things about education in California and the high level of electrology ... until I watched a video by a stupid idiot! Take a look at the second video; her "interview."

Seriously, she had a 50% chance to get it right ... and she got it WRONG. She says, "DC electrolysis causes ACID in the follicle and 'hurts like hell'." I wonder where this "black widow" went to school, and how she managed to pass the State Board exam?

This woman exemplifies everything that is wrong with this profession.

http://hairfreeforever.net/video/

#117616 - 03/14/15 05:57 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: beate_r]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: beate_r
Should we really comment on the quoted statement?

But i think i have already read that statement some time ago.

Since the AEA bases its recommendations on such statements, yes, I think it is relevant and appropriate to comment on them.

#117617 - 03/14/15 06:07 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: Michael Bono]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Michael Bono
The stem cell statement is fascinating! I have no idea.

Does this mean that you have not noticed any difference in heat resistance between stem cells and progenitor cells? the truth is that I have not noticed a difference either.
Too bad the author of this curious statement does not specify the causes of this hypothetical resistance.

#117618 - 03/14/15 06:25 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: Michael Bono]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Hey Jossie,

All members of the California Association are automatically members of the AEA: it's called affiliation. Here they are:

http://www.electrologycalifornia.org/

I was going to say some nice things about education in California and the high level of electrology ... until I watched a video by a stupid idiot! Take a look at the second video; her "interview."

Seriously, she had a 50% chance to get it right ... and she got it WRONG. She says, "DC electrolysis causes ACID in the follicle and 'hurts like hell'." I wonder where this "black widow" went to school, and how she managed to pass the State Board exam?

This woman exemplifies everything that is wrong with this profession.

http://hairfreeforever.net/video/

I think in this case continuing education should be replaced by basic education.

"As a member of the American Electrology Association and the Electrologist Association of California she finds continuing education an essential part of practicing Permanent Hair Removal as an Allied Health Field."

#117619 - 03/14/15 06:38 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: ]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Auch meine Waffe!

#117621 - 03/15/15 05:40 AM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: ]
beate_r Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Hattersheim, Germany

Elektroepilation Dr. Beate Ritzert
http://epi.ritzert.net/en/

#117622 - 03/15/15 08:38 AM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: beate_r]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Genau! Ich hoffe Sie lachen. Ja, wir haben uns ein schoenes Geheimnis!

#117623 - 03/15/15 02:53 PM Re: Electrolysis Exam Secrets ... warning! [Re: Michael Bono]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Amazing that there is still so much not fully understood about that "simple" hair and follicle! The complexity of life is stunning.

I remember saying that the papilla is a "moving target" and that's probably one of the more important things I've ever said ... whether it goes "upward" to meet up with the matrix and then "goes down," only confirms the movement of the papilla. Then again, some biologists postulate that the anagen follicle "finds" a new papilla.

There is interplay between these many structures for sure ... With your successful technique, Jossie, you are killing off all of the structures and it does not matter where they are in the grwoth cycle! And, that's the only truth that matters!

Yes, I agree, this is the only thing that matters, especially for the customer.

However, I'm looking for answers, and when someone says stem cells located in the bulge are more heat-resistant than progenitor cells, I need some scientific explanation to support this statement (even if who says such a thing is an authority as the Dr. Douillon).

Like you, Michael, I question everything, including my own conclusions, for that reason, a claim with no other purpose than to keep alive an old hypothesis in order to satisfy the ego of a large part of the group (the "only anagen" school) and which contradicts the results of the other half of the group (including you and me), represents nothing at all for me.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by Iluv2zap
10/20/18 08:30 PM
Unwanted hair - help/advice!
by EUGuy
10/20/18 04:27 PM
PCOS over-diagnosed
by Michael Bono
10/20/18 04:19 PM
Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale
by laraisk
10/19/18 09:14 AM
Something wrong
by blueberry
10/18/18 09:11 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9726
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3515
Who's Online
0 registered (), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod