Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Thanks for translation: Michael Hoffstaedter

Thread Sponsors
#103929 - 01/08/13 03:19 PM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: Michael Bono]
supafly Offline
Contributor

update:

i contacted beate for electrolysis but lo and behold i found a clinic just 15 minutes away from where i live, where they do both cooled IPL and electrolysis

so i just had my consult there (sorry beate it's just way closer) and i was advised to either do IPL/laser with a cooling system for 8-12 sessions, or electrolysis which i'm told can hurt like a mofo

so i am probably going in for a test on both systems and see how tolerable it is

this clinic is 30 years in practice and apparently it is recommended by the top dutch transgender hospital as a referral

i was explained a bit how the hair growth phases work and that it's nearly impossible to get a garuanteed hair free result, even with electrolysis

new hairs can pop up anywhere i'm told

as i think about michaels answer this should be true, if i shave the penis i would open up more latent hair follicles

but: if i remove a hair with electrolysis, and let's say no other hair in the vicinity of that hair pops up, then this single hair is effectively removed forever?

or does it mean that even that single hair can grow back again (depending on hair phase)?

i'm a bit disappointed by the non permanence of this.. was told i could come back every now and then after initial 8-12 ipl sessions and that it's just "maintenance"

if all the white spots on my shaft with hair are effectively removed with electrolysis, is this "permanent"?

well anyway i am glad i went to finally do it, i feel much more relaxed now

#103947 - 01/09/13 02:43 AM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: supafly]
beate_r Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Hattersheim, Germany
Originally Posted By: supafly

but: if i remove a hair with electrolysis, and let's say no other hair in the vicinity of that hair pops up, then this single hair is effectively removed forever?

Of course it is.
I actually doubt that there will pop up many hairs over time. My personal experience confirms that. And slow regrowth of few hairs means few and relatively short corrective treatments.

Regarding the pain: the penis shaft itself is reasonably insensitive in comparison to the other potentially hairy regions of the genital. Furthermore it can be numbed.

Moreover the method of treatment will probably make a huge difference in sensation: a short pulse of 0.2 secs or so feel a lot better than a signal of 8 seconds.

Elektroepilation Dr. Beate Ritzert
http://epi.ritzert.net/en/

#104236 - 01/22/13 04:35 PM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: beate_r]
supafly Offline
Contributor

update:

just had a test ipl shot on a small amount of penile skin

gel was rubbed on, some white card with some holes in it i had to keep over it, so that the flash would only target the small area on the card, and thus my skin

it did feel like a snap action, but nothing too bad.. device was set to low joulz i believe for darkest colour.. she might want to crank this up in the future

then i had 3 hairs removed with electrolysis.. was expecting a bunch of pain, but the first needle didn't hurt at all and the zapping neither! okay some little pain but actually less than ipl.. then 2nd and 3rd hair were somewhat more painful but even then it was okay, didn't even use any emla creme

so she wants to try the ipl as she is fully convinced this will work.. as it is the only place closeby i will acknowledge her request, she said i could try 4-5 treatments with ipl and then assess again

we'll see.. have to go back for two followup visits to see how my skin is doing

the method used for electrolysis was the fast method i believe, needle was in there for like 3-4 seconds.. highest intensity i believe

will keep updated

#120063 - 11/30/15 03:34 AM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: supafly]
supafly Offline
Contributor

Update after a long time:

After having IPL done for a few sessions I switched to laser and got badly burnt (dark skin).

Had to use antibiotic/hydrocortisone cream and after a half year there are still scars, although pain is gone.

Does anyone know any electrologists here who can help me and would do work in that area?

Michael perhaps? Beate? Germany is still a bit too far for me. Tried messaging Toeman but I didn't get a reply as his posts date 2011. Anyone know how to contact him via mail?

#120066 - 11/30/15 09:46 AM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: supafly]
Michael Bono Online

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Here’s the problem (from my point of view) doing the old “Schnitzel” when you are coming from a distance. See, the whole job is only going to take, say, 5 hours “tops.” But you have to do this is small sections. For example, I would do one hour … then wait (ideally) two weeks and do another hour. Then wait 3 months … then about one hour … week or two later another hour … then 3 – 4 months later the last hour. Most of the time, these times will be considerably less. So, it doesn’t make much sense coming in from, say, New York, to do only a couple hours.(BTW, who's "Toemann?")

Edited by Michael Bono (11/30/15 09:47 AM)

#120114 - 12/04/15 04:47 AM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: Michael Bono]
supafly Offline
Contributor

Originally Posted By Michael Bono
Here’s the problem (from my point of view) doing the old “Schnitzel” when you are coming from a distance. See, the whole job is only going to take, say, 5 hours “tops.” But you have to do this is small sections. For example, I would do one hour … then wait (ideally) two weeks and do another hour. Then wait 3 months … then about one hour … week or two later another hour … then 3 – 4 months later the last hour. Most of the time, these times will be considerably less. So, it doesn’t make much sense coming in from, say, New York, to do only a couple hours.(BTW, who's "Toemann?")

yeah going for a couple hours to oversees seems too much

toeman was a guy on this forum from my country and had apparently done electrolysis in the same area as i here but i can't reach him on im, to ask where he had done it

if i could do the electrolysis myself, with a mild setting, what kind of device would you recommend to buy?

#120116 - 12/04/15 01:04 PM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: supafly]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

ignore...I apparently confused threads again...

Edited by Iluv2zap (12/04/15 01:36 PM)
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#120117 - 12/04/15 02:06 PM Re: Hair on penis shaft [Re: supafly]
Cihan Yaman
Unregistered

That's what I did, attending a professional basic course and buying a professional device.

Currently did treat myself for about 100 hours and doubled already the savings against the starting costs.

Also visited in between another Electrologist so compare my skills and it's ridiculous that I am also faster and got better results than his test area.

Electrolysis is also good for the soul, I swear taking this big hairs out with such big and deep roots is pure salvation.

Understanding your problems, did removed a lot of hairs in the intimate area too and the results are more than awesome, but needed to use an anaesthetic cream for the pain.

Edited by Cihan Yaman (12/04/15 02:11 PM)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECTS WITH ELECTROLYSIS
by Michael Bono
10:19 AM
Lasting results
by Stephgold
09:07 AM
One month on...
by Stephgold
06:38 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by dfahey
02:40 AM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by dfahey
01:54 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9614
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3186
Who's Online
0 registered (), 88 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod