Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#122640 - 09/18/16 01:20 PM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: hairy Harry]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
It only fades away when good people do nothing.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Sponsored Links
#122642 - 09/18/16 03:59 PM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: fenix]
adrien_sanchiz Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Loc: France
Originally Posted By fenix
I'll just add that I'm sad to see Josefa and Bono go. I have learned a lot from their presentations of what electrolysis can and should be. They changed our total expectations from electrolysis like none before and were the 2 electrologists in the cyber space that opened our minds to full body electrolysis, when before customers and even electrologists would see this method as viable option for small areas or mostly for the face.
They also gave us a glimmer of hope that more electrologists would develop the skill to reproduce 3x body clearance method which wasn't heard of before they showed us this possibility.

Here they are some quotes :

"But 9 months after electrolysis, it started to grow back, and now I would say a third of the hair is back. These can't be "other hair".

"Yes it does mean that the fingers, in my example, were quite hairless for 9 months after the only session - and I had never shaved them or anything before."

She admits having very good result. Fenix, how much electrologists you know are able to achieve this results after only one clearance ?

It seems she thought that after spreading diffamation, insults and hatred for Josefa (despite having this excellent result that she admited) she will finish the treatment. Josefa said me, she rather prefer cleaning the latrines in a Thai jail all her life than seeing this person a new time.

Josefa is my mentor and I am following in her footsteps, following the same protocole of 3 clearances with the same passion she put during all her career.

Edited by adrien_sanchiz (09/18/16 04:08 PM)

#122643 - 09/18/16 04:35 PM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: adrien_sanchiz]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Originally Posted By adrien_sanchiz
Originally Posted By fenix
I'll just add that I'm sad to see Josefa and Bono go.

They have not been banned and may come back anytime they desire.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#122654 - 09/19/16 09:27 AM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: hairy Harry]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

As Dee states, neither Michael or Josepha are banned. There are limited ways an account can be disabled on this site, and a message from the site software indicated this incorrectly. It's old software folks, and has some limitations.

I can tell you all, that changes are afoot at hairtell. Without going into more details, there has been a TON of discussion about various measures that could be implemented here to better improve the response to incidents such as this one. For the moment tere are basically 2 electrologists posting here, me and Dee. We are doing the best we can to communicate with board management and make sure that such an event does not occur in the future.
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#122661 - 09/19/16 11:59 PM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: hairy Harry]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

You and me , baby!!

Edited by dfahey (09/20/16 12:58 AM)
Edit Reason: deleted a senctence
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

#122821 - 10/07/16 07:51 PM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: hairy Harry]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: London, UK
Well... I missed a lot.

I love HairTell for guiding me on the right path and making it possible to know and have treatment from Jossie.

First she had to deal with electrologists who called her a fraud, then still doubted her ability and techniques for so long and finally, unstable clients who are completely selfish and lack any gratitude.

The selfish part of me would love for Josefa to stop being so popular because that would mean it would be easier for my family and friends to see her. I could probably keep her diary filled up for years to come. No one I know has ever been disappointed in any way; whether from her work or professional attitude.
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to date, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

#122837 - 10/09/16 12:25 AM Re: Don't let it die.. [Re: hairy Harry]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

yes, you missed a little bit stoppitandtidyup.

Josepha indicated she is retiring this year. She is understandably absent. So I'm afraid if you or your family are getting more treatments, you had better do it soon!

for the moment there are a few of us holding down the fort, though I dont know if I will ever consider myself an "Expert"
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Your opinion on GentleLase for hands/fingers?
by dimi
The 'tweezing' sensation
by Iluv2zap
03:17 PM
electrolysis on penis
by fenix
06:03 PM
Electrolysis London?
by Lily-May
05/27/17 06:37 AM
A lack of planning on your part...
by Iluv2zap
05/26/17 08:57 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9482
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3082
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 107 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod