Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#123796 - 04/17/17 06:56 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Backroads Offline
Contributor

Loc: Kentucky
I would say that this is no different than being examined by a female nurse or doctor. If you are mindful that this is a professional situation and keep your mind on other things, there should be no issue.

My female electrologist has a wide range of hum-drum topics that keeps my mind off of both the discomfort and the overall situation. Over time, I've come relax a little around her. Although I have gotten slightly enlarged during a treatment on occasion, I have never actually gotten a full erection.

She never seems to notice but has said that she is not disturbed when a male client does get an erection -- but is not impressed if a client is obviously trying to get hard or ejaculates. She does have some stories she has shared with me. She has seen it all over the years so any partial erections I've ever gotten are no big deal by comparison.

If you don't worry about it, you should be fine.

Thread Sponsors
#123893 - 05/06/17 05:28 AM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Alekosh Offline

I had a few electrologysts, all of them were femals. Very professional. Yes, spontaneous erection (and as a reult leakage) did happen many times and I think it is absolutely normal because of the nature of procedure and for me it is nothing to do with sex at all. All my electrologysts were very professional and carried as nothing happened, sometimes just wiping leakage. First time I appologized and one electrologyst said that is absolutelly fine and even better for her to carry the job. So I would suggest to not worry about this, they have seen different stuff.

#123898 - 05/06/17 06:15 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Dee, perhaps you could be of assistance and move my response and dimis to the correct thread Legit Elecachines on ebay thread? I KNOW I didnt post it into this thread so I'm not sure what happened. Seems there may be some database corruption happening for the site?
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#123900 - 05/06/17 11:04 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I moved/merged it, Seana.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#123901 - 05/07/17 12:59 AM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

uh...I dont think that went as planned....lol!
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#123961 - 05/12/17 09:28 AM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Greek Offline
Contributor

I've treated a small portion of my penile shaft (which is quite hairy) by DIY'ing it myself - and the insertions are surprisingly easier than I'd thought especially since I only began DIY 2 days ago.

I've just come across some problems - sometimes when tweezing the hair will come out with no shaft or bulb or sometimes with this weird thin curved "weak" bulb. Have I just thinned the hair with the electrolysis and then tweeze it out? There for not an effective kill and these will come back as regrowth?

Also, I am having trouble with settings. But slowly getting the hang out this. Though since i sometimes need to do 5-6 insertions into one follicle because the power isn't adequate and my insertions too, this causes a lot of scabbing and blisters. I know you really shouldn't go more than twice into a follicle but I'm obsessive.

#123978 - 05/12/17 07:32 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
fenix Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Working on yourself is extremely difficult, especially as a DIY. You cannot expect high kill rates and smooth insertions as DIY. 5-6 insertions is a lot. Are you inserting so much because you're struggling to see the follicles or your settings are weak that you need to insert and treat so much? Are you working in thermolysis mode? I suggest you start with galvanic and work yourself up. I do DIY on my shaft as well but I stick to Galvanic mostly and get effortless releases most of the time. Some of the hair does regrow back, thin and "injured" so you keep clearing until it stops growing.

#123980 - 05/12/17 10:43 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: fenix]
Greek Offline
Contributor

I agree, working on yourself is difficult - especially my arms and legs ... actually everywhere in general.

I am inserting a lot because my settings are too weak (despite being a little painful at times) and it takes multiple (5-7) zaps to kill a follicle for smooth release. I am using blend right now as I was told it was the most forgiving for inaccurate insertions - compared to thermolysis that needed accurate insertions and depth. I also wanted to stick to blend as opposed to Therm because 1) I'm not experienced enough for therm yet and 2) with blend you produce lye that helps kill a follicle - is this correct?

I wonder why that didn't occur to me to use galvanic for the penile shaft. I know you're using a different device from me but what are your settings and for how many seconds are your zaps on galvanic mode? I'm trying to gauge how much pain i need to feel and for how long.

Also, what type of magnification are you using? Right now I'm not using anything so I'm surprised my insertions into this area is actually alright.

#123983 - 05/13/17 08:56 AM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
fenix Offline
Top 10 Contributor

How long are you staying in the follicle when you do each zap?
When I do galvanic, my DC current is set to 0.3 mA/3 tenths of mA.
I only adjust the amount of time I keep the needle in the follicle before releasing hair. On average, I keep delivering galvanic for 40 seconds sometimes more but never over 65 seconds. Some very shallow and light thin hairs only need 10-20 seconds.

As for vision aid, I have access to high magnification now, but before I used a circle lamp which worked decent. Any magnification is better than no vision aid at all.

#123989 - 05/13/17 03:05 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: fenix]
Greek Offline
Contributor

At my settings of roughly 6/15/35 to 7/15/45 (Therm/Time/Gal on the Sterex - so I have no idea how many mA the galvanic is) I zap for around 15-17 seconds each time. But that's not enough to kill the follicle (perhaps due to my insertions?) so I need to zap 5-7 times. The scabbing and blisters are healing. I'm just worried all this work and pain in this area will result in regrowth and scarring. I should perhaps try a larger probe size since I've been using an F3 - I'll try an F4.

I'll send an email to Sterex and see if they can respond with how I can find the mA units based on the Gal units displayed by the machine.

That's very true so I'll start looking around on eBay for magnification. Are yours glasses? I'm thinking of getting the ones that wrap around your head because I don't think I can do with loupes as I have glasses already and this may be cumbersome.

What are your opinions on these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Surgical-Dental-Medical-Binocular-Loupe-3-5X-420mm-LED-Head-Light-Lamp-Silver-/302310446866?hash=item46631b5712:g:F-MAAOSw0UdXrnsu

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-3-5X-420mm-Dental-Surgical-Medical-Binocular-Loupes-Headband-Magnifier-/401324584846?hash=item5d70cf2f8e:g:eNYAAOSwuLZY0gCg

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Are AEA electrologists the only ones to pick?
by Soft Touch
Ripped Off?
by Soft Touch
12:36 AM
Lower Back Pain
by Megrb
12:10 AM
My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story..
by Skyisblue
02:58 PM
FOR SALE
by CMM
02:55 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9507
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3092
Who's Online
0 registered (), 84 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod