consumer hair removal forum
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#124164 - 06/13/17 01:08 PM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: joben]
Greek Offline
Contributor

I have a question regarding epilation: There are really thin hairs at the top of my penis near the "head" (non on it but just below) and when I zap and pull them out there is no sheath and 90% of the time no bulb. I've seen that bulbs will come from the hairs with a deeper root. But the hairs where you only need to insert a little come out with no root or bulb and sometimes it's a pluck but without the pain (almost like a snap). If you tried to tweeze it out it wouldn't budge, but then after a couple zaps it wont glide out but it'll "snap' out.

Did I just burn the root/hair and thus not treat it accurately? Or is this common characters of thin hairs in this area?

Thread Sponsors
#124419 - 08/01/17 06:54 AM Re: electrolysis on penis [Re: Iluv2zap]
Ton Offline
Contributor

Originally Posted By Iluv2zap
Also note that in a single electrolysis session you will probably only treat a 3 inch square area at most.

How many square inches would a lidocaine INJECTION cover? Or multiple injections before a human would suffer permanent neurological damage, or go into a coma, or die, or have a seizure or whatever? I don't mind getting stabbed with the hypodermic needle more than once in a session. I know of an electrology office that offers Registered Nurses who inject lidocaine, so I may shell out the extra $$$ for that. I've tried topicals but they seem to only numb the epidermis of myself. I asked a pharmacist and pharmacy technician today, and they agreed that it only numbs the top. Also, I read someone say on this forum that their doctor said that EMLA only numbs the top. Then again, I've never applied it more than 1.5 hours before, so maybe I just haven't let it sit on my skin long enough? Years ago, I didn't feel any Blend on my navel when I used EMLA there, but maybe the navel is a less sensitive area? Or maybe my electrologist at the time was using a very low energy setting?

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Skin Type
by Iluv2zap
08/17/17 10:51 AM
Gentlemax Pro Settings Advice
by Toronto4305
08/17/17 12:28 AM
DECTRO TREATMENT TABLE/ BED, APILUS XCELL MACHINE
by surprise
08/16/17 04:23 PM
Am I scarred?
by dfahey
08/15/17 04:37 PM
Another French Medical Plucker
by James W. Walker VII
08/15/17 08:59 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9542
James W. Walker VII 8036
Andrea 4147
Michael Bono 3100
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 97 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod