consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#125000 - 10/25/17 07:11 PM Re: Facial hair reduction for men [Re: Guy1]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

There really isnt any way to reduce the diameer of hair through any method.If you want to thin out the hair, as in reduce the number of hair growing on your face, then electrolysis is definitely the way to go here. I can tell you this having had 12 sessions of laser myself, which left a patchy result and most hair regrew over time.

Whether laser or electrolysis , hairs can reduce diameter temporarily if the energy thaat reached the dermal papillae is insufficient, but sufficient to cause some damage. Over time however that damage is repaired by the body , and often the dermal papillae ir repaired with more blood supplying capillaries.

TL:DR : Thin ( as in quantity/hair density) , and the nbest tool, is yes electrolysis ( just like I said the first time !) . The electrologist can pick and choose the individual hairs to destroy, versus a laser which works over a 1 inch by one inch area on you face.

Edited by Iluv2zap (10/25/17 07:12 PM)
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Sponsored Links
#125002 - 10/25/17 10:01 PM Re: Facial hair reduction for men [Re: Guy1]
Guy1 Offline

Thanks everyone,
I still decided to do the planned laser, but only on the lower neck (paid upfront for a lot of treatments, and decided to switch to electrolysis in the upper back so it's practically free). I want the hair there totally removed, and because it is very thick and dense, I think maybe one or two laser treatment will help, but other than that, in the chin or the cheeks or all the other face area, I will do electrolysis.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
05:27 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Iluv2zap
12:27 PM
men shaving legs??
by tyndn
08:56 AM
Current Laser/IPL Models
by tyndn
08:50 AM
Advice for customers.
by Michael Bono
02:22 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3184
Who's Online
0 registered (), 99 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod