Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#125068 - 11/07/17 06:23 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

Loc: New Mexico
Has anyone on here had Permanent removal that they don’t have to go back to Electrolysis ever??? I mean it seems like once you start the Chin you never are free to not do touch ups. I just want to understand smile

Thread Sponsors
#125098 - 11/09/17 05:55 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

If you clear each time does that mean the treatment time will be less? How many full clearances does it take to kill the area???

#125184 - 11/13/17 12:12 PM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
As long as you clear out all the hair in the treated area in less than 6 weeks, each time you should be on schedule to get finished less than 24 months. If you fully cleared everything in 3 weeks or less each time, you could finish sooner.

#125196 - 11/15/17 02:28 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

Thank you for answering!!!!!

#125226 - 11/21/17 01:58 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: James W. Walker VII]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

Originally Posted By James W. Walker VII
As long as you clear out all the hair in the treated area in less than 6 weeks, each time you should be on schedule to get finished less than 24 months. If you fully cleared everything in 3 weeks or less each time, you could finish sooner.

How many clearances do you need to do to notice a difference typically?

#125234 - 11/21/17 10:04 PM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Six to eight clearances, over 6 to 8 months gives one the idea that electrolysis is working and will solve their problem.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#125334 - 12/06/17 11:00 PM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
Stephgold Offline
Contributor

How far apart is too far for sessions? Mine told me to come back every couple of months...every 6-8 weeks? Is this useless? Should I switch practitioners? Will I miss all the growth cycles??

#125406 - 12/13/17 01:10 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: James W. Walker VII]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Originally Posted By James W. Walker VII

Again, the answer is still yes, you would get finished on that schedule if you manage to clear out all the visible hairs in that rotation of 6 to 8 weeks.

Of course, you may be looking for someone other than me to answer that question, in which case... I wish you luck with that.

#125409 - 12/13/17 05:55 AM Re: After first clearance? [Re: Jhair]
Roselake21 Offline
Contributor

Notice that you will be finished of you choose the right electrologist. Sometimes people forget that this is not the Apilus that does the work. This is the practionner. A good electrolosgit can use Apilus, hinkel, Instantron, stereo, sorisa... with good succes in killing hair permanently.

Figuring out what time is good to let between clearance is something you definitely want to know. CHOOSING someone you does kill hair the first time is I think you understood REALY important.

You want to be finished in less than 24 month ? Don't forget that this will not be the case of the electrologist is treating the same hair in 2 or 3 appointments. It will tripe and doublée the cost of your treatment and you will be hair free in let's say 72 months.

People are free to "believe" an electrologist only because he is a "professional." But if it was the case and very random electrologist could provide a decent work, we wouldn't have read all those bad story of unhappy customers on hairtell.

Final word of the story, do a 4 inch square PATCH TEST on an untouched area of your body,(no waxing, no shaving for more than 5 months.) to test the ability of the practionner to properly kill hair. Note that you will have to wait 3 months to judge if there is a permanent reduction.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrolysis on legs
by Stephgold
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Stephgold
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 05:27 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 12:27 PM
men shaving legs??
by tyndn
Yesterday at 08:56 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3184
Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod