Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#125488 - 12/21/17 10:14 AM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
adrien_sanchiz Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Loc: France, Spain
This why taking pictures is so important. To see the evolution of the treatment. I am so surprised that so few electrologists don’t want to take pictures of their work process, it is useful both for the practicionner and the consumer.

Krasnaja I hope you will finish your treatment soon. After 10 months you should notice some good difference.

Thread Sponsors
#125490 - 12/21/17 11:04 AM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Adrein,

its not that we dont WANT to take pictures, but there isnt much we can do when the client does not consent to it. I wont lose clients over this issue.

Seana
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#125492 - 12/21/17 12:04 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: adrien_sanchiz]
Krasnaja Offline
Contributor

Originally Posted By adrien_sanchiz
This why taking pictures is so important. To see the evolution of the treatment. I am so surprised that so few electrologists don’t want to take pictures of their work process, it is useful both for the practicionner and the consumer.

Krasnaja I hope you will finish your treatment soon. After 10 months you should notice some good difference.

Thank You, Adrien, I hope so too. I see some progress, of course, but then I am reading the stories of a girls which have the same problem as me with laser stimulated hair on the face, and that they are working with this problem for 4 years or so...
But at the same time some electrolisis here are saying, that it takes 12-18 months to fully solve this problem...

Edited by Krasnaja (12/21/17 12:06 PM)

#125499 - 12/21/17 03:45 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
adrien_sanchiz Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Don’t worry Krasnaja, if electrolysis is proprely done, it will never ever take so long.
I am currently working on a case of laser estimulation on face. When I will finish this case, I will post some pictures here and you will be able to see how long the treatment takes.

#125500 - 12/21/17 03:54 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: adrien_sanchiz]
Krasnaja Offline
Contributor

Don’t worry Krasnaja, if electrolysis is proprely done, it will never ever take so long.
I am currently working on a case of laser estimulation on face. When I will finish this case, I will post some pictures here and you will be able to see how long the treatment takes.

Sounds good! Your words, Adrien, makes me feel better.
I`d like to look at the result of your work, with a pleasure!
Thank you.

#125501 - 12/21/17 04:22 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Iluv2zap]
adrien_sanchiz Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Originally Posted By Iluv2zap
Adrein,

its not that we dont WANT to take pictures, but there isnt much we can do when the client does not consent to it. I wont lose clients over this issue.

Seana

No one ask you something that will you make loosing clients Seana. I worked in France and in Spain and in these both countries I never had problems for taking pictures and get permissions for publishing it. I worked on males, females and transgender, with people from 18 to +75 years old. Not age, nor gender was an issue for taking pictures.
Maybe it is a “country issue”?

Americans and Canadians consumers don’t allow to take pictures ? Interesting theory.

#125502 - 12/21/17 04:40 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
It is true that some don't allow pictures. I guess Americans and Canadians really value their right to privacy and don't trust the internet. I try to explain that it will help others and ask them to please pay forward.

I posted pictures here on Hairtell of a clients beard after a session and was asked to remove it. Same thing happened for a young woman. I had asked if I could use the pictures for educational value and thought they agreed. Some clients outright turn me down when I ask..

Most clients allow me to take pictures, but tell me that the pictures are for my eyes only. So it goes.... it's frustrating.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

#125506 - 12/21/17 09:58 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
adrien_sanchiz Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Well, for aesthetic procedure like surgery, Americans don’t “really value their right to privacy”.
You can easily find a bunch of before and after pictures of aesthetic procedure from american surgeons on the internet.

I asked “maybe it is a country issue” with a tiny bit of irony. The problem only exists in the electrology field... regardless of the country. (Remember, French doctors are not able to provide before and after pictures of electrolysis but for other aesthetic procedures they can... is it really about the privacy ?)

#125507 - 12/21/17 11:27 PM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: adrien_sanchiz]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Well, for aesthetic procedure like surgery, Americans don’t “really value their right to privacy”.

..... but some do!!! We are all different!
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

#125509 - 12/22/17 10:00 AM Re: My Electrolysis Diary. Laser stimulated hair. [Re: Krasnaja]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
All hair, or lack thereof, on every square inch of the body is sexual. I mean, hair (amount, location, color and "quality") signals sexual maturity and age. An experienced electrologist, esthetician, or dermatologist can look at hairs on a tiny section of skin and determine the person's age and gender. And, that's undoubtedly the purpose of hair: a display of sexual maturity. Think plumage on birds, horns on some mammals, etc., all animals "do this."

Matters of sexuality (and gender) are deeply rooted, not well understood and a fundamental psychological issue for all humans (not just some; all of us!). For this reason, the subject of "unwanted hair" is, at best, an embarrassment (no photos, please). Furthermore, people's reluctance to normalize the issue of unwanted hair creates fertile ground for fraud. Indeed, all "hidden subjects" give the scalawags motivation to perpetrate their quackery. And they do!

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
the Hinkel Lectures
by Iluv2zap
06:59 PM
St George Electrolysis, Bexley, Australia
by Fairygirl
04:55 PM
Looking for Apilus Senior 3G, Platinum, or xCell
by chloe-td
04:09 PM
NEED ELECTROLYSIS, TORONTO ONTARIO
by Hstories_55
12:17 PM
Electrolysis Places in GTA
by Hstories_55
08:40 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9689
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3452
Who's Online
0 registered (), 159 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod