consumer hair removal forum
Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#125788 - 02/14/18 09:08 AM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I'm certain after 5 years of being in here Helen, That you are not stressing as you once were over a few hairs. Remember this ?:

http://hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php...html#Post110224

A few hairs in a new area? Even five years ago I remeber advising you on the endocrine system and its delicate hormonal balance.You are now 5 years later armed with the knowledge ( and experience) to not get stressed out over a few hairs,just deal with them with electrolysis and move on. Might be worth while to have a look at your blood levels however, to determine if there is still a hormonal issue.

Thanks for the update helen!

Seana
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Thread Sponsors
#125790 - 02/14/18 09:58 AM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Helen1983 Offline
Top 20 Contributor

oh yes I thought it wasn't working at first and she did make me cry a few times after about a year in lol. I would say it took 3 years to sort out what I was anxious about. I started in August 2013 during 2016 I think I was going in every 3 months and then haven't been since December 2016 until today. I get the odd random black hair once or twice a year in a place I'd never treated before. The treated areas are either completely clear or very very pale it's just not noticeable unless under a magnifed mirror.
I come on and post every now and again just so other can see that it does work if you stick with it.
I was told I will likely get random ones once or twice a year but otherwise, I'm done. I was also told that I might need further treatment when I go through the menopause.
sadly the woman that does me is in her mid 60's so I doubt she will be around in 20 years time for my menopause years frown finding a fab electrolysis that is registered is my recommendation she is the only one within an hour from me. All the others just offer the service in a beauty clinic without being registered or having more than a quick 2 hour day course shocked

#125792 - 02/14/18 10:51 AM Re: progress thus far [Re: Helen1983]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

And we do appreciate it! Without client experiences and success stories like yours a lot of the advice we give, falls on deaf ears. This is a first class example proving many of the concepts we have tried to convey here over the years. Client experiences, are an essential part of getting the message across to consumers.

Seana
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

Page 10 of 10 < 1 2 8 9 10

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
A sterm warning to anyone considering laser hair removal.
by Miamikitty
Today at 08:54 PM
Guidance on after care
by HairByHair
Today at 07:00 AM
Newbie journey
by MrsV
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Best Laser Hair Removal UAE
by Deedra
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
Electrologist referral
by Arlene R. Batz, CPE
Yesterday at 06:08 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9711
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3490
Who's Online
0 registered (), 128 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod