Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#126028 - 03/14/18 10:02 AM Re: Clear and Wait strategy : Time to end [Re: ramo alv]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Right on Josefa.

Also, ramo, don't try to engineer your treatments or do this with a strict mathematical equation. Dont' "over-think."

Humans are not "numbers" they are organic bundles of protein ... just loosen up the parameters a bit.

There are other factors you should consider as you try to find the best outcome.

Thread Sponsors
#126029 - 03/14/18 03:22 PM Re: Clear and Wait strategy : Time to end [Re: ramo alv]
ingeileen1991 Offline

I was thinking the same when I decided to start my treatment but I think you're forgetting something that I could call the "Zero" period or the "pretreatment time". What experts recommend is to wait at least 4 months until start the treatment in order to have the most amount of hairs visible because not every hair will pop-up at the same time, so if you take that into account now your math is completed.

For example in my case, the last time I waxed my legs was November 9th, 2017, my first session was around 40 hours at the end of February 2018 (4 months waiting).

I'm going to wait 4 months or so for my second clearance (July, 2018 and 9 months)

My third clearance will be booked at the end of November (12 months and a half or perhaps 13 months)

We will see the results at the end of that time, hopefully I will be at least 95% hair free!

by the way: don't worry about the side effects, are quite normal! It's been three week since my first clearance and there's still redness points.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts

by fenix
8 minutes 15 seconds ago
Electrolysis Business for sale
by Arlene R. Batz, CPE
Yesterday at 04:59 PM
Analgesic methods (EMLA alternatives)
by fenix
Yesterday at 03:22 PM
Newbie journey
by zapmyface
Yesterday at 03:44 AM
Seeing follicle openings
by Kellie
03/22/18 07:53 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9647
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3264
Who's Online
2 registered (janaka, fenix), 120 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod