Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#126316 - 04/20/18 10:46 AM Re: Numbness on shoulder after session [Re: Myk5]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
A few years ago, Dr. "P" was doing some work on his nurse and placed a cheek implant in her hollow area. (I was scrubbing for this procedure.) He accidentally clipped (severed) a large facial nerve that caused numbness on one side of her face.

Amazingly, the nerve fibers from the OTHER SIDE of her face grew over the nose and into the numb area. The brain sorted this out and returned the sensation as being the formerly numb area. Nerves do regrow and the body is amazing. To the OP ... you don't have any injury like this, just pressure. Don't worry just keep "lifting."

Thread Sponsors
#126317 - 04/20/18 10:53 AM Re: Numbness on shoulder after session [Re: Michael Bono]
Myk5 Offline
Contributor

Originally Posted By Michael Bono
A few years ago, Dr. "P" was doing some work on his nurse and placed a cheek implant in her hollow area. (I was scrubbing for this procedure.) He accidentally clipped (severed) a large facial nerve that caused numbness on one side of her face.

Amazingly, the nerve fibers from the OTHER SIDE of her face grew over the nose and into the numb area. The brain sorted this out and returned the sensation as being the formerly numb area. Nerves do regrow and the body is amazing. To the OP ... you don't have any injury like this, just pressure. Don't worry just keep "lifting."

lol thanks, like i said, i will update when i have any kind of improvement with regards to feeling.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Gregory System International electrolysis clinics
by Andrea
0 seconds ago
"Notorious" clients?
by Andrea
3 minutes 45 seconds ago
Hair Route Mag
by Andrea
Yesterday at 04:37 PM
Do Depilatory creams make hair growth worse?
by Andrea
05/24/18 05:39 PM
What is better?? 10ms or 3ms and why??
by Roselake21
05/24/18 09:44 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9669
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4154
Michael Bono 3360
Who's Online
1 registered (Andrea), 88 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod