Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#126369 - 04/24/18 12:58 PM Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat
1876Eeyore Offline

[img]https://imgur.com/a/YSutaY4[/img]
Hi,
I started using my Clean N Easy Deluxe with the dial set at 5 on average. I held it in place for the instructed 15 seconds, only going back in the same follicle twice a handful of times. For the most part, if a hair didn't come out after the first try, I just left it alone. This is what my leg looks like after about a week. I use tea tree oil and aloe Vera gel immediately after hair removal and throughout the day. Should I adjust the settings/method or is my reaction to be expected? I've also just experimented by setting the dial at 2 and holding it in for 20-25 seconds to see if my skin doesn't get as red, but I have to give it a couple days to see the result.

Edited by 1876Eeyore (04/24/18 12:59 PM)

Sponsored Links
#126372 - 04/24/18 03:05 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Holy Shit!!!

#126374 - 04/24/18 04:01 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
Geeeza01 Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: uk
I'd wait and see how that heals in all honesty..those are some huge scabs.

#126375 - 04/24/18 04:09 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
zapmyface Offline
Top 20 Contributor

But how could there be any scabs??? She put some CREAM on! Ok, I'll stop muahahaha

#126380 - 04/24/18 08:33 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

you better
in electrology, less is more. Plain ol water is the best thing to put on you skin. No, really.
Tea tree oil can dry the skin and be a little harsh used pure. It's best used sparingly. The aloe is ok, but most commercial aloes contain toxic thickeners (case and point "fruit of the earth" which you can buy at walmart has a known toxin inn it, and was tested to contain none of the biological indicators of the aloe plant! Buyer beware) . There's a company called Healthy Planet which carried pretty much as pure aloe as you can buy.Aloe after thermolysis makes sense but with a pure galvanic machine like the clean and easy( one touch) there is no thermolysis. You should be keeping the skin as clean as possible, not putting more stuff on it.
The one touch units are garbage, pure and simple.
Those are some large scabs and they look inflamed. Leave them alone let them heal. If you want to try electrolysis yourself pick up a used machine from kijiji or craigslist. The Clean and easy, is not a good machine.

Edited by Iluv2zap (04/24/18 08:40 PM)
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#126381 - 04/24/18 08:40 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
zapmyface Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Amateur!!! Don't even put water! lol

#126384 - 04/24/18 09:38 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
fenix Offline
Top 10 Contributor

You will be fine. I had similar scabbing after professional treatments on leg hair with gold Ballet probe and Apilus Senior II.
Tea tree oil- not a lot, moisturize overnight with occlusion will help them go away faster.

jpg images

#126385 - 04/24/18 10:11 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: zapmyface]
Iluv2zap Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Originally Posted By zapmyface
Amateur!!! Don't even put water! lol

No water and keeping the area clean and contaminant free is the best way to promote healing.Bottom line , none of this stuff has th ability to enter the follicle at this point.Tea tree oil some people react badly to. If used it should be sparingly and for no more than a day or two or you risk drying out the skin.

With Galvanic, a largish honey coloured scab is considered acceptable. These look angry and red, and anything but that.my guess the result of the non-sterile clean and easy "probe" already introducing contaminants to the follicle. Your body is currently flooding the area with blood and healing cells. See Mike Bono's The Healing Skin series of videos on Electrology Now youtube channel. The others are right, let it heal. And for goodness sakes throw the clean and easy crap in the rubbish bin where it belongs.I think it likely you might end up with some (always temporary) hyperpigmentation but long tern there will not be any harm done.

and zapmyface I graduated from amatuer bigmouth to professional bigmouth quite some time ago.

Edited by Iluv2zap (04/24/18 10:22 PM)
http://electrolysisbyseana.com

#126386 - 04/24/18 10:32 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: Iluv2zap]
zapmyface Offline
Top 20 Contributor

The joke was that if you put anything on the treated area you're an amateur, but anyway like always no ill intent! No one dared to counter-proof our theory/statement that creams have no effect yet... I'M WAITING PEOPLE!

#126387 - 04/24/18 10:53 PM Re: Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat [Re: 1876Eeyore]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
It is not possible for a client to not "put something on the skin to make it heal faster."

Zapmyface you have to just give in to human nature, I suppose. Of course some temporary effect is helpful and makes clients think it's working ... when, of course, the skin heals on its own schedule; not ours. I'm not opposed to "products" but hope people don't get too aggressive and only use the safe ones (a little lubrication?) Feels good too and that's just fine?

I will say that there is a potential "matrix" problem with very large scabs (and the real benefit of lubrication) ... but DAMN I don't want to open that "can of worms!" You can get a sense of this by researching burns and scabs.

What's the advantage of creams and lotions? The big advantage is to the people selling "products." Sometimes I think, were it not for women's make-up, hair and beauty products (not to mention clothing and jewelry), we would have a financial depression.

Edited by Michael Bono (04/24/18 10:54 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Looking for Apilus Senior 3G, Platinum, or xCell
by chloe-td
Today at 04:18 AM
NEED ELECTROLYSIS, TORONTO ONTARIO
by Hstories_55
Yesterday at 09:25 PM
Electrolysis Places in GTA
by Hstories_55
Yesterday at 08:40 PM
St George Electrolysis, Bexley, Australia
by Fairygirl
Yesterday at 04:54 PM
Acne pits
by Suruchi Puri
Yesterday at 07:25 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9689
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3452
Who's Online
0 registered (), 122 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod