Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#127215 - 07/13/18 03:26 PM ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK
EluDream Offline

Hi there,

I am looking for recommendations and/or males in London whom have undergone electrolysis as I want to/need to have it done myself.

Below are the areas where I will want to have it done;

- Full Back & Shoulders
- Sides of Neck along with the Back of the Neck (not sure if that would count as full back though)
- Beardline (above the adams apple)
- Front Neck/chest extending all the way to below the collarbone

So far I have gone for a consultation with Sharon Reid @ Parkside Beauty Centre and Geri @ Flawless Electrolysis. Both were lovely and explained the process to me thoroughly but I would prefer traveling within Central London, so am leaning towards Parkside for now.

Sharon told me that she has a lot of male clients walking through the doors but I forgot to ask her if I could get in touch with some of them for ''testimonials''.

I am booked in for a consultation with Emma Chottin at 193 Whitecross Street and she used to work at Parkside Beauty Centre apparantly before setting up her own practice.

Does anyone have any other recommendations? Or if you would like to +1 any of the people I have seen so far please feel free to do so.

Am looking forward to all of your replies!

Thread Sponsors
#127217 - 07/13/18 11:00 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: EluDream]
Alekosh Offline

Hi, I have done genital electrolysis with Sharon and very happy with a result! Sharon is very professional, I would definitely recommend her.

#127220 - 07/14/18 11:15 AM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: Alekosh]
EluDream Offline

Hello,

Thank you very much for your comment.

Would you mind elaborating on your genital electrolysis? Have you only had your crotch done etc? (sorry if it is an intrusive question but the more information I can gather the better)

#127221 - 07/14/18 01:45 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: EluDream]
Alekosh Offline

No problem, I have done pubic area, penis and testicles.

#127222 - 07/14/18 04:00 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: EluDream]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
I would not go-with the answer, "Oh, we work on lots of men; all the time!"

A better QUESTION is, "How many cases like mine have you COMPLETED?"

Get a REAL number, in HOURS. The "Oh, it takes about a year" means absolutely nothing! Knowing the HOURS = Knowing the money!

If you can get a real number, then try to talk to a former satisfied patient. I have many of them that are only too happy to relate their (honest) story. (I give the contact number to the former patient and it's then up to them if they want to be helpful.)

Beautiful websites, written (unsigned) fake testimonials, and all forms of hyperbole are just SHIT!

It's your body, It's your money. Get real answers and don't be afraid of "the white coat!" Be a smart consumer!

Most guys spend more energy finding a mechanic to do a brake-job than an electrologist that can REALLY do the work on their body.

Edited by Michael Bono (07/14/18 04:02 PM)

#127224 - 07/14/18 06:05 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: EluDream]
stoppit&tidyup Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: London, UK
Sharon was my first electrologist and she performed good work on me.

I was having facial work done (upper lip, sideburns) and we were dealing with dense and fine hairs, so the progress was just too slow (not to mention unpredictable) for me to continue for my entire face. However, I imagine she would be able to perform much better work on the type of hair you are looking to have removed. Is she still mostly performing blend?

Personally, I would get a patch test with both on somewhere like the upper thighs and assess after three months. I would go with whoever produced the better reduction from that one clearance. A little bit of money spent and waiting time now may save you a whole lot of both in the long run.
[27hrs of Blend, April 2008-Dec 2010 in UK, for coarse hair on lower sideburns, coarse chin hair, completed upper lip, shaped eyebrows]
[Sept 2011 to Nov 2013, once yearly sessions with Josefa. Completed reduction of facial/neck fuzz in approx 27 hrs TTT]

#127226 - 07/15/18 09:30 AM Re: ELECTROLYSIS FOR MEN - LONDON, UK [Re: EluDream]
EluDream Offline

Thank you everyone for your helpful comments so far, they're much appreciated.

Keep them coming, the more information I can get, the better!

Has anyone gone to Emma Chottin?

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Senior 13 Mhz for DIY?
by blueberry
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
New Hinkel video/tape 5-minutes
by melb_aussie
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
Electrologists in India
by HairByHair
Yesterday at 08:34 AM
Suggestions on my case and DIY info
by Iluv2zap
08/18/18 02:12 PM
Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts
by Deedra
08/17/18 11:49 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9702
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3466
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod