consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#127231 - 07/17/18 02:31 PM Guidance on after care
Pkanji Offline
Contributor

Hello,

I have had three hours of electrolysis on my chest (including breasts).and I’ve had the spots and scabbing, this has stayed for nearly a month since the second session which two hours. I know this is an extremely sensitive area- it does get itchy and I feel there’s some pigmentation - the spots are still there .

I do however excercise a lot so do try to keep the area clean.

I recently started using my face wash on my chest along with some skin retextursiing serum. I tried retinol twice a week also just to keep the chest clean -(I do not use this product on my breasts).

I also use sunscreen and keep the chest covered all the time- are there any tips you can give me- I still need more clearance and will be going back for another two hours.

Puja

Thread Sponsors
#127235 - 07/18/18 07:57 PM Re: Guidance on after care [Re: Pkanji]
fenix Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Do not use retinol cream or serums because they cause layers of skin to shed and your skin becomes more vulnerable and irritated during treatments. You may use this after you're done with all your treatments.

For scabbing you can use tea tree oil as spot treatment but not a lot. Sunblock, moisturizer, keeping it clean with witch hazel in between treatments is fine.

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Senior 13 Mhz for DIY?
by blueberry
Yesterday at 08:36 PM
New Hinkel video/tape 5-minutes
by melb_aussie
Yesterday at 11:54 AM
Electrologists in India
by HairByHair
Yesterday at 08:34 AM
Suggestions on my case and DIY info
by Iluv2zap
08/18/18 02:12 PM
Whirlpool Forums immediately delete my posts
by Deedra
08/17/18 11:49 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9702
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3466
Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod