Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#39189 - 02/09/07 08:14 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: megan824]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
You are welcome. Now pass it on and Pay it forward.

Sponsored Links
#46529 - 10/16/07 12:24 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: megan824]
pzwane Offline

Here is from me in South Africa. i really thought this thing is immne to african hair as i have tried it for over two months now; NOT a single strand of hair has fallen off yet. I really feel so ripped off as the shipment costs back for a refund; are equal the product (or should I say rubbish) price!!!
i am stuck with useless fancy gimmick. i have bought a stack of patches to took leave from work for two weeks and sat down holding the pathc on my face from morning to afternoon daily; man what a rip-off!!!!!!
i wish i had read this site before i drown my hard earned money. i was taken by the 'clinical data'on the this journal (Journal of Skin Research and Technology, volume 4 issues number 196, 199 in 1998.) which i got and read.

Now i figured that this is sufficient cover for an ordinary man like myself!! Now it raises questions about the bonafides of these so called independent professional journals!!

For Mr Welsch's comfort; here is my order/delivery number (76281)if he needs to check that i really bought his junk. my return number is (19571).

Its so so sad to see what is being done by these people to unsuspecting consumers. I also suspect these people make their money on patches (not refundable) and interest on delayed refunds (if and when you are lucky enough to get yours. they know very well they will either some like me; will find it too expensive to send the unit back as they dont cover shipment costs for returns.

May God bless you Mr Welsch and your staff; and please enjoy my money!!!

#46531 - 10/16/07 01:34 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: pzwane]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
This is a good place to vent. I'm sorry you didn't stumble upon hairtell before you turned over your hard earned money. This happens all over the earth everyday and they continue to profit because they count on trusting, hopeful people like yourself to buy this useless product.

Electrolysis and laser can permanently destroy hair. Laser has it's limitations, electrolysis does not. I perform electrolysis on african skin alot and success is a given if the client stays on a schedule that I advise. The trick is to get new, fragile, straight in the follicle hair as soon as possible.

Do you have any electrologists in South Africa that offer reputable treatments?? Do you have ingrown hairs?

Dee
Dee
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#48318 - 12/24/07 09:33 PM Re: nevershaveagain.com / Finally Free (WARNING!) [Re: Andrea]
geniuswrath Offline

Also, if you look at thier shipment details you will notice that they do not apply United States tax, yet only ship to the United States and are U.S. based. If you ever come across this just to be forewarned it is illigal and should ALWAYS raise cause for concern about the legitimicy of the product

#48324 - 12/25/07 12:30 AM Re: nevershaveagain.com / Finally Free (WARNING!) [Re: geniuswrath]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
 Originally Posted By: geniuswrath
Also, if you look at thier shipment details you will notice that they do not apply United States tax, yet only ship to the United States and are U.S. based. If you ever come across this just to be forewarned it is illigal and should ALWAYS raise cause for concern about the legitimicy of the product

You make an excellent point! The state from which they are shipping, or have any offices should always have sales tax info, so their ads should say something like "New York, California, and Texas residents should add applicable sales tax to order sub-total."

#51107 - 04/17/08 10:21 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: megan824]
MsLolita Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Georgia
WOW you all really have NO IDEA how useful this tool is. Thank you for your input b/c I surely thought I found the best thing in the world and I was soon to purchase the finally free hair removal. Me, being a black female, I was trying to prevent the marks from using tweezers constantly, so I found this site about FINALLY FREE. For 99.00, I was a little concerned when I reviewed that its about 75.00 a session which is needed at least 6 - 8 times. AMAZING details. I promise I won't buy. I threw the paper away once I saw the issues listed above. Thanks for your inputs again.

Lolita
ATLANTA, GA

#51108 - 04/17/08 10:26 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: Andrea]
MsLolita Offline

Thank you for your submission. You really saved me a lot of time and money as I surely was going to buy this product.

Lolita
Atlanta, GA

#51114 - 04/17/08 10:35 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: MsLolita]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
Thanks for your post Lolita. That's what this forum is all about.

You should read the electrolysis section of this forum and consider it for your hair removal needs if you're looking for permanent removal.

#51115 - 04/17/08 10:38 PM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, major scam [Re: LAgirl]
MsLolita Offline

Thank you thank you smile

#52948 - 06/12/08 07:07 AM Re: painless hair removal, pain free hair removal, [Re: MsLolita]
hoggy Offline
Contributor

Loc: Racine, Wisconsin
Well, I never heard of 'Finally Free' until I came to this site.
So, fortunately, I never bought into the scam.

But while reading about all the unfortunate individuals who thought they found hope in this piece of crap..

I do wonder - can these units not be recovered somehow through the use of judicial rewiring? You know, the kind of simple rewiring that NoHair has done to improve the 'One Touch' device(which actually DOES work without modification, for those of you that don't know)..

Hate to keep the thread alive, but maybe things can be turned around for the better - kinda like the Vectors.

I looked on ebay only last week and saw a HUGE amount of other types of "electric tweezer" systems that claimed to be electrolysis, and therefore permanent. I think one of the most numerous ones were called 'Accura' or something like that..

Can't those ones also be turned around via some minor rewiring to accept professional type probes?

Edited by hoggy (06/12/08 07:46 AM)
If you enjoy tea, of any kind - join me & others on TeaChat.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Find an electrologist in East Anglia
by h56ty
11:56 AM
How to find an electrologist in your area
by smac
08:28 PM
PCOS-Hirsuitism and its cocktail
by The Dowager
08:51 AM
One-touch electrolysis
by fenix
03/21/17 09:22 PM
Schools that accept Pell Grant?
by fenix
03/21/17 09:13 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9438
James W. Walker VII 8023
Andrea 4145
Michael Bono 3051
Who's Online
0 registered (), 92 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod