Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#20900 - 02/28/05 05:11 AM Re: A sterm warning to anyone considering laser hair removal.
Equinox Offline

Loc: New York City, NY
Quote:

Is this just a ploy to get everyone to do electrolysis as opposed to laser treatments? If so, I've got a story or two to tell about the pitfalls of electrolysis as well.

I have no experiences with electrolysis, nor am I in any way associated with any such business.

My story is real. My case is real.

One side of my face has aged a little more than the other. (The right side more than the left). The subcutaneous fat layers around my right eye have succeeded noticeably more that that of my left.

Someone has done laser hair removal must have a similar situation.

The Laser Hair Removal procedure was done 5 years ago when I was 17 years of age (almost 18).

Sponsored Links
#127673 - 09/20/18 08:54 PM Re: A sterm warning to anyone considering laser hair removal. [Re: Equinox]
Miamikitty Offline

I know this post is old
But I want to defend this woman. I am also very light skinned. I am the type of person that puts cream and looks at my face everyday. I did 2 sessions of laser. After the second treatment, I saw wrinkles! Smoker line wrinkles on my lip that were never there before. The laser caused premature ageing and volume loss. Doctors say it does not cause it...but that is a lie. I've found other people talking about volume and collagen loss after laser. I wish I would of known before I did the laser. The above poster saying this woman is crazy and delusional trying to get people to get away from laser..thats extremely rude. We obviously feel horrible having premature ageing on our face after been told laser is safe. It's not. I agree, don't do laser on your face.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Apilus Platinum Pur for Sale
by laraisk
Today at 09:14 AM
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by cryptic
Yesterday at 09:49 PM
Something wrong
by blueberry
Yesterday at 09:11 PM
Apilus Senior II - Manual
by cryptic
Yesterday at 08:54 PM
Guidance on after care
by Pkanji
Yesterday at 04:18 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9725
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3511
Who's Online
0 registered (), 89 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod