Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#23650 - 06/02/05 11:34 PM Know any products to make hair grow back slower, lighter, &thinner?
akay25 Offline

Hi,

I am going away for the summer and getting a bikini wax before I go. I prefer not to shave my bikini line as it is much less effective, causes razor bumps, and doesn't last as long as waxing. I'm going to be gone for 5 weeks without access to a waxing salon and really don't want to deal with having to shave my bikini line all the time and getting razor bumps too. I was hoping someone might know a product that I could use after getting a bikini wax (hopefully something stronger than Jergens naturally smooth shave minimizing lotion.)I called my dermatologist who recommended I try Vaniqa, however, it's apparently only for facial hair. Anyone know something that works for bikini lines? Thanks!

Sponsored Links
#23651 - 03/04/06 02:22 AM Re: Know any products to make hair grow back slower, lighter, &thinner?
Mimiek Offline
Contributor

I've heard that applying olive oil immediatly after waxing and leaving it for a couple of hours will reduce the hair growth, the hair will also take longer time to grow and will grow out finer. Some people apply it only for a couple of hours after waxing, while others also apply it once or twice each day for a week like a "body lotion".

#23652 - 06/20/06 10:22 PM Re: Know any products to make hair grow back slower, lighter, &thinner?
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
you can use Vaniqa anywhere. Why not? That's the only thing I've read here that people had any type of success with. Otherwire, depilatory cream?

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrolysis Damage - What Is This?
by beate_r
Today at 03:43 AM
Zeiss Opmi 99 for sale. Impeccable condition.
by dfahey
Today at 12:21 AM
Proper usage of Uniprobe Lite
by CarlyH
Yesterday at 10:44 PM
Diary of a hairy girl - electrolysis. Pics
by Thecreme
Yesterday at 06:41 AM
Kalo comments from Hairfacts
by Andrea
Yesterday at 04:26 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9542
James W. Walker VII 8036
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3100
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod