Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#28962 - 12/20/05 03:54 AM Re: I have a serious problem
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Your first appointment may cost you $30 to $60, but after that, you would be paying $15 to $30 and then maybe $5 to $10.

Could you find $20 every 3 weeks?

You are asking me to give you a price when I know nothing about what is being done. That is like asking me to tell you how much to paint your house, when I don't know how large your house is, nor what material your house is made of.

Pulling a number out of a hat, I would say good range could be anywhere from $60 to $200 spread out over 18 to 24 months. Now how much do you spend on pizza in two years?

Sponsored Links
#28963 - 12/20/05 03:58 AM Re: I have a serious problem
OhioJamSk8er Offline

Loc: Columbus,Ohio
Oh..thats extremely cheaper than what i figured it to be. Ive heard it was in the hundreds to thousands. Well that definitely helps out knowing that. And im pretty sure we can afford that when we spend over a 1000 on pop a year. But yeah thanks.

#28964 - 12/27/05 03:17 AM Re: I have a serious problem
OhioJamSk8er Offline

You said the finally free doesnt work. Well would it work for a smaller patch of thin hairs. I mean i dont have a bush between my eyes. Is there any possibility that it might work for my condition.

#28965 - 12/27/05 05:48 AM Re: I have a serious problem

Top 10 Contributor

Remember that guy who had a crush on you? Know how you won't even consider marrying him? Well, how about going steady? No? How about just a date to put him out of his misery? No? Well, would you just make out with him once because it would mean so much to him? No?

What is James Talking about and has he lost his last marble?

Well, doesn't work means it doesn't work. If it worked on one hair, it would work on all the hairs, and if it doesn't work on all of them, it won't work on any.

#28966 - 12/27/05 06:10 PM Re: I have a serious problem
OhioJamSk8er Offline

Im starting to think you have lost your marble lol. Well thanks, i appreciate the help. I might look into a electrolis

#28967 - 12/28/05 12:28 AM Re: I have a serious problem
OhioJamSk8er Offline

I was thinking, this is a needle. Is this needle like other shots . I mean wouldnt the between the eye area be really dangerous. I mean sticking a needle into my skin multiple times right between my eyes, couldnt that harm me?

#28968 - 12/28/05 01:45 AM Re: I have a serious problem

Top 10 Contributor

Go to our sister site www.HairFacts.com and spend some quality time reading about electrolysis there. You will find out there such information as the fact that electrologists insert a fine wire probe into an opening in the skin, and if it is done properly, the skin is not broken by the metal at any time.

It is perfectly safe, and in fact the first electrolysis was performed by and eye doctor on eyelashes! I did not mistype, I did not mean to say eyebrows, I said eyelashes. Yep, the things just millimeters from your eyeball.

So how safe do you figure it is? We even have close to 150 years experience to back up our claims.

#28969 - 12/28/05 09:58 PM Re: I have a serious problem
Arlene R. Batz, CPE Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York City - Queens
OhioJamSk8er wrote:
Quote:

I was thinking, this is a needle. Is this needle like other shots . I mean wouldnt the between the eye area be really dangerous. I mean sticking a needle into my skin multiple times right between my eyes, couldnt that harm me?

Response to OhioJ:

The electrolysis needle is not like the needle used for injections. The electrolysis needle is solid - it has no hole. The needle's purpose is to conduct electricity.

We don't pierce the skin, we insert the needle into an already existing opening using the hair as our guide.

#28970 - 12/29/05 07:56 AM Re: I have a serious problem
OhioJamSk8er Offline

If so, whats the painful part of the procedure. I mean does it hurt connecting the needle with skin, or does it hurt with the electricity or what

#28971 - 12/31/05 09:14 PM Re: I have a serious problem
htky Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Lexington, KY, USA
In my experience, I don't feel anything when the probe is inserted, but do feel "heat" when the current is turned on. The amount of heat I feel varies from one hair to the next, but it's tolerable, especially if you think about the fact that any discomfort you feel is what is killing your unwanted hairs.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Feeling tired after electrolysis sessions
by Michael Bono
35 minutes 46 seconds ago
Journey of a young French lady
by adrien_sanchiz
Today at 07:34 AM
should i continue laser hair removal?
by skydivingjess
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/16/17 10:59 PM
Electrolysis and Hydroquinone
by Arlene R. Batz, CPE
10/15/17 06:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3157
Who's Online
0 registered (), 102 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod