Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#33237 - 11/17/06 12:14 AM Re: ?????
Arlene R. Batz, CPE Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York City - Queens
Who knows what drives LA to post.
Who knows what drives me.
Who knows what drove Andrea to embark on this huge task of informing people about hair removal.
Are we crazies?
Maybe a bit obsessive - compulsive.

Whatever it is, we are united here, our common plight - distress that comes from unwanted hair.

I hope that the moderators can determine which posts to delete and which to keep. Sometimes the posts express frustration, anger, madness! Hey, that's life. Sometimes the posts promote bogus crap with links to self promoting bogus crap and that is what I hope gets removed.

Sponsored Links
#33238 - 11/17/06 06:07 AM Re: ?????
sslhr Offline
Top 20 Contributor

To Daffodil

Quote:

Lasers have destroyed many people's lives and I just cannot have it listening to that person answering ALL threads ALL the time, giving again and again the same answer, how wonderful lasers are. That particualr person doesnt let anyone else breathe in this forum. and what do they have to offer? nothing. just a biased, truth distorting experience. does that make them unselfish and helpful to you?

I post here because I provide laser hair removal. Probably the most of anyone in the country. Or at least in the top ten. I want this industry to be successful and I don't like to see bogus information being put out by one side or another. So I take the time to post on this site.

I can't speak for LA girl, but I find her comments to be pretty accurate, especially for someone who does not have the benefit of industry experience. I am pretty amazed at how good her answers are, though occasionally I disagree and make that point.

But I have to wonder about you. Who are you and why are you posting here? Why do you make statements like you just did. Who are these people whose lives have been destroyed by laser? I don't know of them and I follow this stuff very carefully.

Yeah, there are sensational photos shown all the time showing injuries after treatment. But what you never see is how they look 6 months or a year later. Why? Because it usually all goes away and of course, that isn't sensational nor does it sell papers. But I have never heard of anyone's life destroyed by laser.

But if you are going to make statements like you do, please provide some facts to back them up and tell us a little about who you really are and why you are here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Wanting to train as an electrologist in NZ
by Fairygirl
Ingrown Extraction!
by AlineBetancourt
04:55 PM
Good Electrologyst But Talks Too Much
by dfahey
04/26/17 09:46 PM
Is this leg hair a good option for laser?
by Brenton
04/26/17 12:30 AM
Desperate for advice
by Iluv2zap
04/25/17 08:09 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9452
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3063
Who's Online
1 registered (Greek), 91 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod