Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 52 of 52 < 1 2 50 51 52
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#110267 - 10/31/13 07:58 PM Re: men shaving legs?? **** [Re: David B]
More Cowbell Offline

I use a combination of an epilator and shave my legs. Really, everything from chest down. I found myself at first trying to always have the perfect excuse or reason why I shaved. I'm a runner, exercise. have a skin condition that requires prescription lotion at night, get massages often, etc.... I finally just say, yep, they're shaved, and leave it at that. Every year more and more guys are shaving their legs and before too long there will not be a need for an excuse it will just be common place. Life is too short to be concerned with what others think. Do what makes you happy and have no regrets.

Thread Sponsors
#110274 - 11/01/13 12:36 AM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: More Cowbell]
SeanaTG Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: The Great White North eh
I'm a transgirl, but shaved for 20 years before I transitioned. I never saw the point in giving excuses beyond "Because that's how I like it".. And...definitely more Cowbell!

Seana

Edited by SeanaTG (11/01/13 12:37 AM)

#110575 - 11/09/13 11:55 PM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: More Cowbell]
David B Offline

I've also used an epilator. I like the results but don't like that you have to wait until the hair grows out again before you can use it again. Shaving has to be done more often, but unless I decide to get it done permanently that is what I'm stuck with. I can't use depilatories. I seem to get burned by them easily. I agree totally with you in that I'm tired of finding excuses. I've kept my legs shaved since April, so I'm going on 7 months straight. That is the longest I've ever gone and don't see any reason not to continue being me!

#111202 - 12/14/13 05:32 AM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: Optionsopen]
smoothdravid Offline

Long time reader, first time poster.

I am in my 40s and have shaved my legs (and everything else) since age 13.

I wasn't good at it at first, but now can do both entire legs in 10 minutes. I make it part of my daily routine. While I wax the chest, back, underarms, and genital regions, I only shave the legs.

I proudly tell all my female companions about it, talk about it, and shave in front of them. I even get turned on by it. I think it also keeps women on their toes, as they don't slack off on their own grooming when they see me.

Finally, why do I do it? I shave my legs ( and remove hair from entire body) because I love the look, love the feel, and clothes fit better. Frankly, I also think I do it because I like looking prepubescent with no secondary adult hair anywhere.
But I am totally hetero and love women....go figure.

#111801 - 01/16/14 03:08 PM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: smoothdravid]
epilatorgirl Offline
Contributor

I appreciate men who keep their body hairless, it's really sexy and it shows they have great hygiene. I just wish my boyfriend would let me show him how it feels when you use an epilator, when the results last longer but no way I'm gonna see that in my life time smile

#112787 - 03/07/14 01:13 PM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: mr_smooth65]
Magnificient Offline

I have a friend who doesn't have hair on his legs and wanted to have them growing. He shaved it and hair really grows.

#114221 - 06/28/14 07:21 PM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: mr_smooth65]
rancho Offline

I've been curious about it, but never attempted it.

#114602 - 08/03/14 10:52 AM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: rancho]
Warrior123 Offline
Contributor

Loc: Netherlands
Don't think there's anything wrong with it. And as a male you don't need them to be silk smooth: even when you don't shave it for like 3 weeks it looks quite ok.

#121990 - 05/30/16 04:31 AM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: tallman36]
Stuart Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Florida
Hello All,

I haven't been to this forum for a long time and I am sorry I have been away, but been travelling a lot. I see there are quite a few new posts.

I am still shaving my legs and going on well over 16 years now. to me it's just normal and I still continue to enjoy the look and feel. I guess it's been so long now that no one comments anymore. It's just my look.

My son is 16 now and he shaves his arms. I don't know why. He also shaves his legs sometimes - maybe because he thinks hairs will grow faster (smile).

Anyway hair is a personal choice. I like smooth legs and enjoy wearing shorts with smooth legs. I have said all this before but with shaving for men becoming more and more commonplace I thought I would say it again.

Stuart

#121991 - 05/30/16 04:35 AM Re: men shaving legs?? [Re: tallman36]
Stuart Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Florida
I don't think shaving your legs in any way detracts from being a man. If anything I think it really showcases a mans legs if you are into that sort of thing.

My girlfriend loves the smooth look and I always feel clean after shaving. I would not want it any other way.

Stuart

Page 52 of 52 < 1 2 50 51 52

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Good Electrologyst But Talks Too Much
by dfahey
09:46 PM
Ingrown Extraction!
by Iluv2zap
10:43 AM
Is this leg hair a good option for laser?
by Brenton
12:30 AM
Desperate for advice
by Iluv2zap
04/25/17 08:09 PM
DIY Electrolysis Equipment + Other Questions
by Iluv2zap
04/25/17 08:08 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9452
James W. Walker VII 8026
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3063
Who's Online
1 registered (Lynn5), 103 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod