Page 6 of 53 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 52 53 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#3415 - 03/16/05 03:51 PM Re: men shaving legs?? ****
barrester Offline

Top Ten Contributor

Loc: california
Veinlover: When I say I removed all the pube hair, I mean all. Every woman I have been with has been pleased and has remarked that they wished all men would do likewise.They get smooth down there for our pleasure and the think we should be smooth for their pleasure.. I suggest you get it done..you,ll never have any regrets.

Thread Sponsors
#3416 - 03/17/05 02:22 AM Re: men shaving legs??
RJC2001 Offline

Top Ten Contributor

Loc: USA
Quote:

But, its hard to keep my chest smooth, you have to shave it daily. Maybe I should just laser a little bit at a time, but its still expensive, since you have to do it often. Electrolysis would be too slow for anything larger than the pits, I'd think. Also, is electrolysis permanent, or does it need to be repeated, like laser?

I found that after just one laser treatment, I found that shaving gave a lot better results. I got permanent reduction of 50% after one treatment. The remaining hairs were finer so the stubble was not nearly so bad.

Once you have had several laser treatments to get most of the hair, you can finish with electrolysis. This is what I did and I'm extremely happy with the results. I am almost hair free on my chest and armpits. And there is very little left on my abs and back.

RJC2001

#3417 - 03/23/05 06:00 PM Re: men shaving legs??
Stuart Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Florida
Hi Mattie

Most men unfortunatly feel that shaving their bodies, and particularly their legs is "unmanly". I believe quite the opposite. As you put it, men seem trained to believe that this is the case. Hair on our bodies is evolunitary unecesary and most of the women I am familiar with like the smooth muscular look of a shaved and well cared for body. Generally hair on the body (e.g. pits) contributes towards odours and poorer hygien. Your decision to shave your legs is not unusual and will show benefits in terms of your physique. Well done on the first steps.
Regards
Stuart

#3418 - 03/25/05 08:32 PM Re: men shaving legs??
Veinlover Offline

Loc: Chicago
Lastly, as far as removing your pubic hair completely - I understand feeling funny about it. I thought the same thing. ... I never thought that it would make that much of a difference but just like when you feel your woman's legs against your smooth legs, when - in certain positions, you feel her against you right above your penis, the feeling is just incredible. I was really amazed that I could feel so much in that area. For me though, I love the feeling of our smooth bodies against each other - it is one of the things I love most during sex, being able to really feel her body against mine and being smooth in that area just goes with that whole idea.

Let us know if you decide to take the waxing plunge.

Tallman36

I guess I wonder how you feel in the gym shower totally bald down below? I know this sounds funny coming from a guy who already shaves most of his body, but not having hair in that particular place would look "boy like" would it not? I realise you are more developed there, etc, its just a majour last step I guess. I can understand, however, how erotic it must feeel. I know the ladies say they feel ever so much more sensation when totally bald. I also don't know why a totally pube free female looks any more natural than a totally pube free male, but I guess women have been shaving, waxing, etc. there for a long time, so I am more used to it. Given I am hair free, I guess it would fit in nicely.

You summed it up well in saying the feeling of my smooth body against a woman's smooth body is simply incredible. I think for the most part, they love it too. Plus, if they wish to lick you all over, they needn't worry about hair balls.

#3419 - 03/26/05 12:41 AM Re: men shaving legs??
RJC2001 Offline

Top Ten Contributor

My biggest worry about getting waxed in that area is ingrown hairs. How common are ingrown hairs after having that area waxed?

RJC2001

#3420 - 03/26/05 06:12 PM Re: men shaving legs??
Veinlover Offline

Quote:

My biggest worry about getting waxed in that area is ingrown hairs. How common are ingrown hairs after having that area waxed?

RJC2001

I've never waxed, but certainly I don't think you will get any ingrown hairs on your lower legs. The only part of my legs that can be a bit troublesome is the inside part of the thigh, where the hairs are fairly fine, and grow at a very big angle, almost horizontal, so they tend to ingrow. You may also have a bit of a problem on the hamstrings, I don't know. I really don't think this should be a huge concern on legs.

#3421 - 03/26/05 06:53 PM Re: men shaving legs??
RJC2001 Offline

Top Ten Contributor

I'm getting laser treatments on my legs and it is working very well, so I won't be waxing them. I was wondering how much of a problem ingrowns are after getting a full brazilian wax.

RJC2001

#3422 - 03/27/05 11:07 AM Re: men shaving legs??
ants Offline
Top Ten Contributor

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Quote:

I guess I wonder how you feel in the gym shower totally bald down below? I know this sounds funny coming from a guy who already shaves most of his body, but not having hair in that particular place would look "boy like" would it not?

I would like to add my two cents.
In the changing room (after swimming, I don't go to gym), I get a few looks sometimes, but no one says a word. I don't mind being look "boy like". There are lots of other guys trim their pubic hair, if you look carefully.

#3423 - 04/05/05 04:28 AM Re: men shaving legs??
Veinlover Offline

I actually got curious after all this, and just shaved it all off one day, to see how it looks and feels, and, truthfully, it isn't the big deal I thought it would be. I don't even look as "boylike" as I thought I would, and it sure looks and feels cleaner. The area is sensitive to touch, I think someone mentioned that,though there is more fat under the skin there than I would have imagined. I can see how much nicer it would be for a woman giving you attention down there to be all nice and clean, though you probably could keep it nice by just trimming it short as well. I guess because the rest of me is hairless, this doesn't really stand out, if fact, I like it not standing out, as with a hairless body a bunch of public hair isnn't really that atractive. I'm letting it grow back out, just a small patch, to see if I like it better smooth, or maybe 1/2" long. It's not like legs, where I care if it's smooth to touch or not.

#3424 - 04/07/05 06:10 PM Re: men shaving legs??
Tyler Offline

I am a 16 year old male and have started shaving my legs but my grandma doesn't think that i should she says its girlish but i feel comfortable with my legs shaved. I am already wearing shorts in P.E. and haven't been made fun of. i think that other guys should try shaving their legs as it will help them feel better about themselves.

Page 6 of 53 < 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 52 53 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
All about Laser Hair Removal (LHR) in a long shot
by Silvana
Yesterday at 02:51 PM
Tweezers
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 02:32 PM
Guidance on after care
by Pkanji
Yesterday at 02:31 PM
Laser hair removal in London
by Applepie
07/16/18 03:18 PM
Soprano Platinum 3 lasers in 1. Is it good?
by Camouflage
07/15/18 07:20 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9689
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3450
Who's Online
0 registered (), 103 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod