Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#124626 - 09/08/17 10:37 AM Re: Can laser hair removal make your eyelashes fall ou [Re: Aly]
beautynthebeast Offline

I am so sorry to hear that, my friend actually also suspected something like that: like if she lost her eyelashes due to X-rays!.. But in fact it was lack of vitamins A, B12 and some others, plus a bad mascara. I gave her my Cherish Lash conditioner and mascara that I had, and later bought more for myself. It's a healing mascara that restores your eyelashes instead of killing them!.. Good health and smiles to everyone... smile

Sponsored Links
#124627 - 09/09/17 09:55 AM Re: Can laser hair removal make your eyelashes fall ou [Re: Aly]
Michael Bono Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
What I’m saying is not germane to the topic, but sort of. Okay, not really.

In the 1980s I got my esthetician license and bought all sorts of skin-care machines from Germany (Deutsche-Nemectron). I spent a bundle. I got rid of the whole fraudulent lot after I determined that all these machines did virtually nothing. However, because of having a license, I received all sorts of beauty magazines.

The “before and after” photos of women is the subject here. The women without make-up and “hair jobs” … and then the “after” with the “do” and make-up. In EVERY case, the women without make-up looked more attractive than the Halloween version. For me, make-up is mostly scary. I would wager than most men find “natural women” more attractive.

Women are gorgeous … and “they don’t need NUTTIN’!” So far, in my very long life, I have never heard a guy say, “Oh I really love that girl because she has terrific eyelashes!” (And, yes, I know you all do this for yourselves … and that’s perfectly fine. Just saying.)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Upper lip swelling weeks after electrolysis
by tropics
10:27 PM
dearly departed zapper's family needs donations
by Laurier
08:51 PM
Local anaesthetic
by Smartbeauty
10:40 AM
Selling My Kree Imperial Deluxe
by templje
05:10 AM
KREE imperial ? Galvanic epilator help
by templje
04:32 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9556
James W. Walker VII 8040
Andrea 4148
Michael Bono 3115
Who's Online
0 registered (), 101 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod