Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#77436 - 07/30/10 02:06 PM Re: Does threading provides better results then pl [Re: James W. Walker VII]
Leslie Ok Offline

My daughter age 15 has her eyebrows threaded. She is very hairy, think Spanish/Italian, and it does wonders for her!

Sponsored Links
#77439 - 07/30/10 02:22 PM Re: Does threading provides better results then pl [Re: James W. Walker VII]
missmissy Offline
Contributor

i think threading is the best way to go and is so much quicker then plucking if your using the right product. remspring has been nothing but good for me. i cant say enough how helpful the product has been!!! they should pay me for this!

#106984 - 05/17/13 01:41 PM Re: Does threading provides better results then pl [Re: James W. Walker VII]
Annie G Offline

Threading is definitely faster than plucking. And feels like you're having your hair plucked fast.

Click on this link to see how fast Saira Soleri performs the procedure in her threading hair removal video. Just click on the link and scroll down to click on the link to view the video excerpt.

Saira Soleri is a licensed esthetician and electrologist. She has threaded since 1979, and instructed on the “gentle art of hair removal” since 1996.

#106986 - 05/17/13 02:11 PM Re: Does threading provides better results then pl [Re: Annie G]
connor_15 Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: London, Toronto (Ontario)
Originally Posted By: Annie G
Threading is definitely faster than plucking. And feels like you're having your hair plucked fast.

Click on this link to see how fast Saira Soleri performs the procedure in her threading hair removal video. Just click on the link and scroll down to click on the link to view the video excerpt.

Saira Soleri is a licensed esthetician and electrologist. She has threaded since 1979, and instructed on the “gentle art of hair removal” since 1996.

Hey Annie, I'm not entirely sure if self-promotion is 'OK' here on HairTell. I'd personally seek out the advice of much more experienced users than buy a $50 instructional video, when there's a plethora of superior content, for free, on YouTube. Just my two cents.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Lasting results
by hairy Harry
Today at 09:02 PM
Recommended machine to buy in 2017?
by TheFlyingProbe
Today at 09:11 AM
Afraid of Laser Hair Stimulation
by purple potato
Today at 07:26 AM
Apilus Xcell for SALE Mint condition!
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 06:24 PM
is thermolysis safe on asian skin?
by geri
11/15/17 11:43 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9606
James W. Walker VII 8046
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3167
Who's Online
0 registered (), 96 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod