Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#56706 - 10/14/08 07:21 AM Spray with PDT
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Hello all,

I was here a few months ago telling you all about my experience with a local man who was testing his product out on me and many others that is similiar to what this board is all about.

It has been almost a year now (Dec 2007) where a test patch was done on my beard. It was done one time and still only a few hairs have come back. My beard is extremely coarse so the fact that one session has caused I would say a 90 percent reduction is phenomenal. My chest is also still bare basicially in the area he used his product. I had lost touch with him but recently heard he was testing out of a new salon. Turns out many people have now tried his product and the results are pointing to the end of excessive hair. I spoke with the woman who works in the salon and she stated they have had over 50 people at least try the product all with remarkable results.

She also claimed that he is in talks with several companies/pharmaceuticals to get this product to the masses. Either way you cut it, this technology seems to be the future or even the end of excessive hair.

Sponsored Links
#56707 - 10/14/08 07:51 AM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
mike856nj Offline
Major Contributor

Umm Hello!!!

Call the salon and get his contact info! You only have like 100 million people that would be interested. Get on that bro smile

#56710 - 10/14/08 11:32 AM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: mike856nj]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Do I understand you correctly?
You say someone sprayed something on your skin one time, and that one application has ended all hair growth in the designated area?

#56712 - 10/14/08 03:19 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Also, will you tell us what "PDT" stands for?
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#56713 - 10/14/08 04:14 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: dfahey]
Choice Offline
Top 10 Contributor

PDT as in photo-dynamic therapy? Is he a physician?

#56714 - 10/14/08 05:31 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: Choice]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Hi guys,

Believe me I am dying to get in contact with him. Anytime I sent him an email it came right back. I inquired about him at the previous salon where I was treated and was told he had re-located to a place closer to where he lived. So I went there and heard he is out of the province for a bit but will be back soon.

James,

This is exactly what I am saying. He had tested many different versions on me. A couple were only good in reducing the hair and delayin growth for a few months. However I remember him telling me that the formula he made that he thought was inferior to the others turned out to be the best. That particular product is the one that has left me with a 5'' by 5'' spot on my chest where only a few hairs have come back. But what gets the laser techs the most is that they say for a young male beard it is extremely hard to get great results even with laser. Yet one time on my face, with December nearing will mark a year since I had the test done.

The woman at the new salon he is at says they have been using his product on people with fine hair all the way to extremely coarse and that people are all wanting it.

#56715 - 10/14/08 05:46 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
vklepil Offline
Major Contributor

It sounds promising. Can you post pictures of yours illustrating your case?

#56716 - 10/14/08 06:27 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: vklepil]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

I would love to share my before and after pic if someone could advise me on how to post the pic?

#56717 - 10/14/08 07:01 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
vklepil Offline
Major Contributor

There seems to be some problem when directly uploading pictures to this site. But, there are other ways. There are many sites acting as storage for image files. Once you upload an picture to one of those sites, then they give you the URL (address) of the picture, so you can post the URL at any other site for other people to view it. It's pretty straightforward and easy.

One of those sites is www.imageshack.us . Just upload there your pictures and post here the links you get from the site.

Edited by vklepil (10/14/08 07:06 PM)

#56718 - 10/14/08 07:49 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: vklepil]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Thanks Vklepil,

Here is the link. Before and after on the chest. The after was taken end of september.

http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beforeafterdq0.png

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
When Can I start and who to see In nj?
by skittlesfirehawk
54 minutes 40 seconds ago
Showing my work...
by Iluv2zap
Today at 02:47 PM
Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos)
by beate_r
Today at 12:49 PM
My Skin Years After Last Session
by dj355
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/19/17 09:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3160
Who's Online
1 registered (Chicaaa), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod