consumer hair removal forum
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#56736 - 10/15/08 05:44 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: James W. Walker VII]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Well like I said there are some hairs that have come back. Its not perfectly clear. So more treatments would be needed. However the fact it clears so much in one time is astonishing. I think it makes sense.
Why cant the hair be destroyed on one treatment? The creator explained how when he created it years ago he only had a delayed growth but believed if you could delay it or reduce it then it meant there is a possability to stop it.

Sponsored Links
#56889 - 10/22/08 12:12 AM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
roma18 Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Bay Area, California
what was the laser that was used on your back?

#56896 - 10/22/08 01:35 AM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: roma18]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

lightsheer

#56903 - 10/22/08 03:13 AM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
werty Offline

Ironman, did the guy, who treated you, say the cream would also work for light colored or grey hairs? Also, do you plan to go back and see him for other treatments?

#56937 - 10/22/08 05:01 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: werty]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Hi werty,

It works on all type of hairs. Although the very very fine hairs that never got pulled from the root didn't get affected but it does not matter because they are naked to the eye pretty much. I would love to get more treatments (even if I have to pay) I have yet to get a hold of him but know where he is working. I was told he will be back mid- Nov. So I will definitely be going into see him.

#57287 - 11/01/08 08:28 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
chris27 Offline
Contributor

Ironman, was the hair that grew back thinner?

#57793 - 11/22/08 05:53 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: chris27]
roma18 Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Bay Area, California
So did you go in for another treatment?

#57820 - 11/23/08 09:20 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: roma18]
ironman03 Offline
Contributor

Hi all,

The hair that grew back at first was thinner for a few mths but after that they came back to pretty much full thickness. But that is okay seeing as there is not many. I have gone in to see him last week and he had some great news. He is currently in talks with several companies to possibly market it as soon as possible. Also starting the new year he will be working out of a salon offering his product with PDT in the Toronto area.

#57821 - 11/23/08 09:49 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
mike856nj Offline
Major Contributor

Ironman03,

Please keep on top of this and let us know when, where and what the cost may be for the product.

Thanks

#57863 - 11/25/08 01:33 PM Re: Spray with PDT [Re: ironman03]
LEF1 Offline
Contributor

This all seems rather fishy to me. No offence ironman, but if an anonymous person would come in to a forum and write what you just wrote, there is no way I would believe him. I would see this as an easy, and free, way of marketing something that might just be homoeopathic drugs (=no effect).

This mysterious product which this mysterious man has invented, has it gone through any clinical trials? Can the reports be found in pubmed? I don't know how the rules are in Canada, but surely he can not just create such a product without rigorous and supervised clinical trials. He can't just create a product, test it on himself and then use it on people. That is very much unethical, dangerous and should be illegal. To actually see how the drug affects cells, hair etc one would need extensive trials and using laboratory equipment a normal person could not afford (unless he is very wealthy).

How did he create the product? In his garage or maybe he is a professor at a university (which I doubt. Such a break-through in the academic world would echo from more sources than an anonymous user at this forum). As I said earlier, anyone with an insight in biology and chemistry understands that things world leading scientists (often with a team of research assistants) have been struggling for years in top modern research facilities is nothing John Doe can imitate in his kitchen.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be rude. I do not know ironman and he does not know me, so there is not any reason to take it personally. The thing is that hair growth is a sensitive area and many (especially depressed persons) would do almost everything to get rid of the hair on the upper lip or maybe the hairy back. It's rather a rule than an exception that people will take advantage of this and come with false hopes and lies.

I would guess the next move would be that ironman posts a link to an unknown company who has taken on the product and are now selling it on the web. It will probably be classified as "alternative medicine".

I might be wrong, or I might be right. Time will tell...

Edited by LEF1 (11/25/08 01:37 PM)

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
When Can I start and who to see In nj?
by skittlesfirehawk
54 minutes 40 seconds ago
Showing my work...
by Iluv2zap
Today at 02:47 PM
Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos)
by beate_r
Today at 12:49 PM
My Skin Years After Last Session
by dj355
Yesterday at 04:36 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/19/17 09:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3160
Who's Online
1 registered (Chicaaa), 119 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod