Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#69333 - 01/28/10 07:02 AM Re: Yay! I can finally see electrolysis is working [Re: dfahey]
caligirl Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Yeah, I was surprised too. I don't know if it was the probe, the setting, the fact that it was flash vs. blend that I did on my face or me and my skin but the area on my back pigmented pretty badly. I know it will fade but after having great results on my face I was confused about why my back was any different. I do know that it hurt so badly that I was ready to jump off the table and had to take many breaks. That was my body telling me something was wrong. I didn't listen to it. I wish I had...

Thread Sponsors
#69335 - 01/28/10 10:55 AM Re: Yay! I can finally see electrolysis is workin [Re: caligirl]
adieutristesse Offline
Contributor

Loc: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
Thanks for your update Caligirl, I am happy to hear that your electrolysis treatment is nearly finished. It must be such a relief!

I have been reading your posts as you were treating the same areas (chin, upper lip) that I am having done. They are very informative and helpful, so thanks! I am in month number 3 and still in the hard slog. Your success gives me hope.

All the best smile
6 hrs so far
blend method on Apilus Senior

#69406 - 01/31/10 03:40 AM Re: Yay! I can finally see electrolysis is workin [Re: adieutristesse]
caligirl Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I'm so glad my posts have helped. That is what this board is all about. Good luck with your journey. Keep us posted.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Today at 05:46 PM
Advice for customers.
by Michael Bono
Today at 11:36 AM
Electrolysis on legs
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 05:17 PM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 05:16 PM
In need of some feedback
by angelfeather
12/09/17 07:22 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8049
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3183
Who's Online
0 registered (), 76 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod