Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#5749 - 04/30/02 01:36 AM Ripped off by Finally Free!
Andrea Offline
hairtell.com founder
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Los Angeles
Thomas sent me the following letter in March:

"Dear Andrea; I bought a finally free ultra, and it does nothing for me. As far as I can tell, it is identical to plucking. The website for the product makes several false claims, including stating that after treatment the hair will glide out of the follicle, which I have not found to be true at all. Thanks"

Sorry to hear you got ripped off, Thomas, and thanks for alerting others!

Sponsored Links
#5750 - 07/21/04 08:10 PM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
Salhope Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi,

I just came by this site recently and I'd like to say first thanks to all the people who put this up [Smile] it's great and very helpful.

I saw this site today too http://www.nevershaveagain.com/info.aspx regarding the product "Finally Free" it says: "Finally Free uses a unique, patented hair removal process, that sends a painless radio frequency wave through the hair, deadening the hair at the root. After a few applications, the hairs are gone for good and will NOT grow back.
"

So has anyone ever used this and had it work for them?

#5751 - 07/21/04 08:51 PM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
Salhope Offline

Loc: Canada
Ops I apologize, I just read some of the other threads regarding this "Finally Free" but just incase, does the radio frequencies do nothing at all to the hair follicles?

Do any of these electric or radio frequency tweezers cause any hair reduction? or thinning and shrinking in size?

#5752 - 07/22/04 12:04 AM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Radio frequency can only effect permanent hair removal if a fine wire probe is inserted into the skin and the fm frequency is directed to cause vibrations to create heat energy sufficient to make a temperature of 127 Degrees F. for a second or less. Tweezers obviously won't do this because what ever radio waves it does make are dispelled into the atmosphere.

Radio frequency tweezers never work, and Galvanic tweezers can only make it easier to tweeze out your hairs, while no permanent hair removal takes place.

#5753 - 04/06/04 05:24 PM Money Back From Finally Free
mrguy Offline

Has anybody successfully got a refund from Finally Free or nevershaveagain.com?

I found this site a little to late, and now am trying to get refund but they won't respond to me.

#5754 - 10/18/04 09:47 PM Re: Money Back From Finally Free
Andrea Offline
hairtell.com founder
Top 10 Contributor

They are very good at keeping consumers from getting money back by making it not worth your time for the amount of money involved.

#5755 - 10/19/04 01:51 AM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
mraj Offline

Hi.

I'm a new member and I have used Finally Free Ultra and I think it has worked. I won't tel u where I have used it but all i want my hair back ther but i can't regrow it there anymore. There are fine hairs there but i want think, deep rooted hairs there. What can i do to get it bak?? It has been around 6 months since i last used it.

#5756 - 10/19/04 02:07 AM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
Andrea Offline
hairtell.com founder
Top 10 Contributor

A number of factors affect regrowth time, including the area and your age. We ask people to provide more information than you have in order to make their reports more credible.

#5757 - 10/21/04 09:30 PM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
mraj Offline

thank you for the quick reply andrea,

i have used finally free not on private places but somewher where people wouldnt use it. i am male aged 19 years old. i used first exactly a year ago and i want my hair bak.

i have taken after my mum wen it comes to hair becuase she has very thick hair but my dad has thin hair. my mums dad also has very thick hair which he stil has.

i hope thats enough information to go on. if not, is ther anything else i can tel you??

#5758 - 10/22/04 02:38 PM Re: Ripped off by Finally Free!
mraj Offline

hi andrea

i just realised that i used a very intense halegon light bulb at close range to see what hairs i was plunking with finally free.

Do you think ths may have an affect like a flashlamp perhaps as the halegon light bulb was soo intense at close range??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Are AEA electrologists the only ones to pick?
by Iluv2zap
12:00 AM
In need of some feedback
by Iluv2zap
01:53 PM
Over the counter numbing cream
by yb
02:39 AM
How to find an electrologist in your area
by Iluv2zap
07/20/17 10:27 PM
How to Target leftover hair- can I draw on myself?
by joben
07/19/17 08:50 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9520
James W. Walker VII 8028
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3094
Who's Online
1 registered (Kim Rimmer), 103 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod