Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#52348 - 05/27/08 04:09 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? ***** [Re: dfahey]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Funny thing you bring up France. It was licensing and overcertification that killed electrolysis in France. Only doctors and electrolysis certified professionals working under a doctor, directly in the doctor's physical office, with the doctor on site are allowed to legally perform electrolysis in France. This means, one is either paying doctor's prices to see one, or one is connected enough to find someone through the underground providing the service outside a doctor's office.

Sad state of affairs, but doctors can't find people who can do it well, who are willing to accept the pay they offer, and those willingto accept the pay the doctor is willing to offer usually can't grasp the learning to do it well, or if they do, it is not long before they figure out the math that says they could make more money doing less work from their secret location in a rented flat across town.

I wish her luck

Sponsored Links
#52895 - 06/10/08 12:58 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: James W. Walker VII]
H8sBodyHair Offline

Loc: NH USA
their ebay ID is permanent_hair_removal.
their out of east java, indonesia. with S+H its $36 US dollars

must work like veet or nair but in an all natural way.

i wonder if its a homeopathic form of animal venom.
something like that could be absorbed by the follicle down to the root, destroying it permanently

#52900 - 06/10/08 04:49 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: H8sBodyHair]

Top 10 Contributor

The only way I know that anything could cause permanent hair removal is by causing scar tissue to develope in the follicle. *IF* there were a way to rub on a cream that would cause scar tissue in the follicle to build up such that the hair stopped growing, what would stop it from causing keloiding, or fibroids, or growths similar to HPV?

Hmmmm, now there is an idea. Human Papaloma Virus would have that possibility, now that I think about it!

#52905 - 06/10/08 08:17 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: James W. Walker VII]
sanny Offline
Major Contributor

Battery acid would do it... crazy

#52911 - 06/10/08 09:43 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: sanny]

Top 10 Contributor

Ah, but battery acid would require the addition of expensive "emollients" to soften the action of the acids.

#59146 - 01/15/09 11:49 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: Austrina]
mj2009 Offline

Its a scam, I bought it and it didnt work. I wasted money and time with this junk. I contacted them to claim my money back. But they said "no" because it was over 90 days, and claim must be made 14 days before the 90 day period. If they were so ethical, they would have refunded my money. Some of you might say well its my fault, I should have read the gurantee terms before I bought it, yes you are right! But this is how the scam works, they know that many people will not claim exactly 14 days before the 90 days period. And that my friend is how the scam works, pretty clever I say.

The product itselfs smells like baby powder, without a doubt I am sure that this is what they are selling to us or something similar. Look at their site its doesnt even have the ingredients.

And do not belive the testimonial on their site..... that can easily be donem by anyone, if you require an example I can do it myself, all you require is paint.

DO NOT BUY THE PRODUCT!!!!!!!

#59148 - 01/15/09 11:51 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: Austrina]
mj2009 Offline

Its a scam, I bought it and it didnt work. I wasted money and time with this junk. I contacted them to claim my money back. But they said "no" because it was over 90 days, and claim must be made 14 days before the 90 day period. If they were so ethical, they would have refunded my money. Some of you might say well its my fault, I should have read the gurantee terms before I bought it, yes you are right! But this is how the scam works, they know that many people will not claim exactly 14 days before the 90 days period. And that my friend is how the scam works, pretty clever I say.

The product itselfs smells like baby powder, without a doubt I am sure that this is what they are selling to us or something similar. Look at their site its doesnt even have the ingredients.

And do not belive the testimonial on their site..... that can easily be donem by anyone, if you require an example I can do it myself, all you require is paint.

DO NOT BUY THE PRODUCT!!!!!!!

#59156 - 01/16/09 02:04 AM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: mj2009]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Well, said from the consumer-side of things. We waste so much time her trying to explain what actually works and what works to only take your money and precious time and leave you without results. Your post means more than any post written above.

Thanks
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

#59169 - 01/16/09 02:15 PM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: dfahey]

Top 10 Contributor

For lots of scam products the goal is to get you to wait more than 60 days before requesting a refund, as this would put you outside of the refund policy on your credit card. We have shared this information here before, but people still accuse us of being, what was it that "RoseEnglish" called us... "bloody cynical moaning gripers." I wonder if we will ever hear another post out of RoseEnglish. confused

#76994 - 07/22/10 06:46 AM Re: Puff-IT Miracle Powder: Permanent Hair Removal? [Re: James W. Walker VII]
ordinarywoman Offline

Loc: Indonesia
Thank god i found this forum,

this PUFF-IT powder very popular in indonesia, most people saying it's work, but i love my skin too much and so paranoid when seeing a product that i don't recognize ( popular )

It's weird when seeing their package, poor logo and package design also, looks like they made it up using newbie designer service, and the most important is disclose composition, but funny thing we are indonesian (most of it) not so concern with what is the composition of each product, most of us care about what the result of the product, not just PUFF-IT powder but hundreds of face/body care like this works here, They packed it in poor package, wrote a very nice testimonial and feature of the product and voila if lucky it will hit the market.

I've seen my friend using a series of whitening set ( that i don't have any idea whatever inside the pouch ), they will look amazing in the first month but have to pay more when the skin irritated,burn or dramatically damaged.

I thing i will recommended this forum for everyone before buying product especially hair related

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Does this look right? Clean N Easy Deluxe aftermat
by Iluv2zap
12:43 AM
Dermatitis on previously treated area
by fenix
09:29 PM
Japanese IME HR-5000
by melb_aussie
09:17 PM
Electrolysis Help
by RJRogers
06:32 PM
Advice: Should I switch to someone who uses blend?
by endlesshello
01:54 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9664
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3294
Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod