Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#62710 - 05/20/09 08:47 PM Ant Egg Oil Review....
ElviS Offline
Contributor

Hello Everyone,
I am one of those guys that wants to try everything that can help removing hair forever, so I have came across this product which seems to be very popular in the middle east for removing hair forever. I have bought the product from Ebay and it came fast in my hands ( by the way the seller had a 100% good reputation). So today I have started using the product and Im going to post everything related to it, and we also are going to see if the word spread is a scam or not. Today here is 19/05/2009 , Day 1 in my testing period. Now Im waiting to see whats goanna happen........

Sponsored Links
#62711 - 05/20/09 09:31 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
Choice Offline
Top 10 Contributor

I'm an eBay seller/buyer, too. My rating, also 100%, means very little. Yes, the seller has a 100% satisfaction rating. BUT, as a seller, this person has had only 4 feedback comments, and 2 of the 4 were from the same customer. And all 4 of the "positive" comments were left within 8 days or less of the date the product was sold. These customers are rating his service in getting this product to them, not the product itself. This seller's ID was created in December 2008. He could be new, or his previous ID could have had many negative ratings. If this product works, it would be a Godsend. But if it really worked, I think it would already be readily available in the US. I'm not trying to discourage you. I just want consumers to have their eyes wide open, and not let the emotional need to be hair free overshadow logic.

Some, if not all, of the pictures this seller is using are STOLEN from laser manufacturers. A big eBay violation.

#62717 - 05/20/09 11:22 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: Choice]
ElviS Offline
Contributor

You see man, when you dont have like 5000$ for a stupid hair remover method (example: lasers), you are willing to try cheap things, or just keep tweezing or waxing or whatever. As about the seller, I told above that he has a 100% reputation and he send the product very fast, I didnt mention anything about his product being scam or not, thats why I took this journey, to find out if this middle east formula works or not. Now only time will tell us, isnt so.......????? I hope to see any good result, if not then f**k it, it wasnt meant to be......

Edited by ElviS (05/20/09 11:23 PM)

#62728 - 05/21/09 12:43 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
"I hope to see any good result, if not then f**k it, it wasn't meant to be......"

Just a fair prediction here : You'll be repeating the last sentence in a matter of time, about this product and the man with the " 100% reputation who sent the product very fast".

Spending $5,000 on laser or any hair removal method, only to be disappointed, elicits this kind of negative action. Sorry for you ElviS.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#62743 - 05/21/09 04:50 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: dfahey]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
Wasting SOME money is still wasting money, and it adds up over time. Not to mention the waste of time.

I hope you realize that if these things worked, we would all be using them. Do you think there are some hidden secrets that others don't know about even though the majority of the population would benefit from them? Do you think the makers of this product are stupid and wouldn't be marketing it in other ways if they thought they could make money of that many consumers?

I'm sorry, but you're being naive simply because you're desperate for a hair removal method that's cheaper than the only two PROVEN methods. I wish you luck, but I'm sorry to say that you won't find it.

"Hope" doesn't kill hair.

#62753 - 05/21/09 09:29 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: LAgirl]
ElviS Offline
Contributor

Look,
I admit that Im being naive and I am very desperate to remove this freaking hairs, but what can I do now, I have bought the product, I cant reverse that can I? So lets try it now, because its nothing else I can do.......

#62844 - 05/24/09 05:16 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
Jaganess Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Massachusetts
I say go for it, it's your choice and you are the only one who can choose whether this is right or wrong. I will be very curious about the results though, so keep posting.
Hormone levels: Stable, detailed tests were done

Machine: Apilus Senior microflash (uses Blend method)
Treatment includes..:
Upper lip- 10 minutes
Torso- 50 minutes

Four treatments so far...

#62850 - 05/24/09 05:58 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: Jaganess]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
I'm not saying you shouldn't try it. I would just have low expectations if you don't want to be too disappointed.

There are hundreds of companies producing products to make money of people's insecurities. Since most people in that position are willing to do and spend almost anything to "cure" themselves, they make good money doing it.

#62852 - 05/24/09 08:19 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: LAgirl]
ElviS Offline
Contributor

ok LAgirl,
I got your point. Now that I have bought this thing, let me go until the end and see....I will be posting results every 10 days (because that is the amount of time the hair needs to get back in the surface after it has been waxed or tweezed or whatever).

#63104 - 06/05/09 03:52 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
uva26 Offline

Hey Elvis.
How is the experiment going? I am very curious to hear the results.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Are AEA electrologists the only ones to pick?
by Soft Touch
Ripped Off?
by Soft Touch
12:36 AM
Lower Back Pain
by Megrb
12:10 AM
My electrologist plucks my hairs. A french story..
by Skyisblue
02:58 PM
FOR SALE
by CMM
02:55 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9507
James W. Walker VII 8027
Andrea 4146
Michael Bono 3092
Who's Online
0 registered (), 84 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod