Page 17 of 35 < 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#67170 - 11/01/09 05:49 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: ]
jimmy2009 Offline
Major Contributor

Hi depilacionelectr,

Thanks for commenting on my pic.Yes may be it looks like acne scar and it has pigmentation around this.But this happened after my electrolysis treatment.I dont now that this will heal or not.Or it will become permanent here.I am very sad about my skin condition.

Thanks.

Jimmy

Thread Sponsors
#67171 - 11/01/09 06:06 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: dfahey]
jimmy2009 Offline
Major Contributor

Hi Dee,

Thanks for your reply.She is using gold probe for treatment on ears and face.As I assume from your reply that there should be no scabs on ears and face either these or big ones or tiny scabs.On my one ear I also got little pigmentation problem.

I also think that she is over treating the ear area.But always I told her about scabs but she don't comment on it and says don't worry.SO it means this scabbing is normal for her.

I don't know how to discuss this thing with her that there should be no scabs and tell her that scabs on facial areas are not normal.

And what you think as you know I had two treatments on ears and face and got scabs both times,it can create any problem for face and ears.And what about the cartiledge shrinking,it occurs suddenly after the treatment or after some months.

Thank you very much for answering.

Regards,

Jimmy

#67172 - 11/01/09 06:11 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: jimmy2009]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Jimmy, if I understand correctly, the lesions were acneic after the electrolysis.
Yes, this can happen when the area to be treated with electrolysis , injuries abound comedogenic.
The comedones are often degenerate into permanent scars unless they result in acne pimples.
The electrolysis precipitate this unpleasant effect. Therefore recommend that before you subject yourself to a session, you make sure that your skin is thoroughly cleansed of blackheads.
I see you have more recent scars that surrounded you in that red circle. We notice that are new for the reddish color showing is a sign that they are in the healing process and therefore improve considerably. I would use this cream that advises Toeman, containing retinoic acid (tretinoin).

#67173 - 11/01/09 06:24 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: jimmy2009]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Under no circumstances want to contradict a colleague in the preparation of Dee, but I have to disagree on some of the issues mentioned.

The crusting on the face or ear is often inevitable. This does not mean being conducted improperly.
Especially when it comes to hair as deep as you have.
Crusts appear does not mean there is danger of permanent disabilities.
I've worked hard in the cartilage and have never had problems with that area. It is possible that not doing so because it is obvious that this is an area of difficult insertion. But we presume that you are in good hands.

#67177 - 11/01/09 07:48 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: ]
jimmy2009 Offline
Major Contributor

Hi depilacionelectr,

Thanks for good infomation.I don't understand this statement "The comedones are often degenerate into permanent scars unless they result in acne pimples" that if we get pimples then we are safe from scars.And this mean you can say my skin reaction the scaring so if this is scaring then why this occured suddenly after the treatment as people say they occur after 6 months.

I got really confused because I had some acne scars and open pores on my cheeks because of acne.So now I don't know if there are some new ones that are generated from electrolysis.I know about this reaction because it was reddish due to treatment and I know there was no scar at this place before.And on the other treatment places I got pin point scabs that fall away in 10 days.

And if there is problem on treating on this cheek area that have open pores before and some acne lesions.

Now the red circled place in the picture is brown in color not reddish.I am using tea tree oil on this place.

Thank you very much for answering.

Regards,

Jimmy

#67192 - 11/01/09 11:50 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: jimmy2009]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

You are reason Jimmy, I feel the mistake of translation, what I have wanted to say before is that the black points do not leave permanent scars.
Only if they degenerate into grains scars stay.

#67310 - 11/06/09 09:59 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: ]
ivmi Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: croatia
omg!!! please give me advice!!! what should i do?? i'm starting to have some new indentations!!! and i'm sure that they are NEW!!! they are very little at the moment but they are here...please explain what is happening to me??? frown
is this gonna be permanent scars??i've read that scars may appeare even 6 months after treatment and tommorow will be 7 months from that mine treatment...i've read that scars from electrolysis are very difficult or even unpossible to remove...is this true??

#67312 - 11/06/09 10:10 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: ivmi]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Are you seeing a dermatologist, ivmi?
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#67313 - 11/06/09 10:15 PM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: dfahey]
jimmy2009 Offline
Major Contributor

Hi Guys,

I want to ask one thing.Where there was insertions on the face there are light brown spots right now.I don't know what is that.

Can you give me a advice for that.

And Dee about the acenic scar that you saw in the pic is brown now in color and may be healing.But I dont know it will heal completey or not.

Thanks.

Jimmy

#67317 - 11/07/09 02:46 AM Re: Electrolysis/permanent scars [Re: jimmy2009]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Originally Posted By: jimmy2009
Hi Guys,

I want to ask one thing.Where there was insertions on the face there are light brown spots right now.I don't know what is that.

Can you give me a advice for that.

And Dee about the acenic scar that you saw in the pic is brown now in color and may be healing.But I dont know it will heal completey or not.

You may be experiencing hyperpigmentation that will usually fade in several weeks to several months? I don't know what your healing powers are?? Again, most spots need time to fade and most minor skin manifestations do heal. I can't be more specific than that because we all have different healing powers, diets, exposure to sun, some smoke and some don't. So many variables make predictions of how long it will take impossible, that's why we can only speak in generalities with a good measure of assurance that most skin reactions resolve with time.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Page 17 of 35 < 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
11:52 PM
Electrolysis on legs
by ingeileen1991
01:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
10:30 AM
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Roselake21
10:25 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
0 registered (), 77 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod