Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#69156 - 01/23/10 05:37 PM Re: possible to regrow eyebrows after electrolysis [Re: James W. Walker VII]
ihavehair Offline
Major Contributor

My doctor is quite good in terms of what is provided for skin so I will see when the time comes.

Thread Sponsors
#69165 - 01/24/10 06:51 AM Re: possible to regrow eyebrows after electrolysis [Re: James W. Walker VII]
candela Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Even with the increased hair growth, I would not give up retin-a as it is great for reducing break outs and keeping your skin looking young. That's how I console myself about having acne--at least I'll have better skin when I'm old than some people without acne now.

#69170 - 01/24/10 12:25 PM Re: possible to regrow eyebrows after electrolysis [Re: candela]
ihavehair Offline
Major Contributor

Originally Posted By: candela
Even with the increased hair growth, I would not give up retin-a as it is great for reducing break outs and keeping your skin looking young. That's how I console myself about having acne--at least I'll have better skin when I'm old than some people without acne now.

I had acne and when I did, I asked my doctor if I could have retin-a to remove the scars (I thought that is what is was for) and she said come back to me in a few months, you won't need it now and I will give you a topical cream. Does it actually do what I thought it does? Because my acne has gone, I won't really need it to reduce it.

#69241 - 01/25/10 10:57 PM Re: possible to regrow eyebrows after electrolysis [Re: ihavehair]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
If you have a lot of hormonal hair as well as acne, hormonal imbalance could be a cause. Hormones can be balanced with things like the right birth control.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
What does influence the kill rate?
by Josefa M. Reina
13 minutes 44 seconds ago
My experience, theories and questions
by zapmyface
35 minutes 13 seconds ago
Advise please, what is normal- process/ results?
by zapmyface
Today at 06:13 AM
Sensing the bottom of the follicle with probe
by Kellie
Today at 03:27 AM
Insulated needles when first learning?
by Kellie
Today at 03:08 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9644
James W. Walker VII 8054
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3248
Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod