consumer hair removal forum
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#63142 - 06/06/09 03:19 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
basimah Offline

Elvis,
Don't be frustrated by all the haters out there. You are doing us all a favor by trying it yourself and posting the results. What's so bad about trying something out? I am a huge believer in natural and alternative remedies. I have found many inexpensive natural remedies that work so much better than expensive synthetic products. Keep up the good work and let us know how things turn out. Even if it doesn't work, it didn't hurt to try. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
#63143 - 06/06/09 04:07 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: basimah]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I think I can safely say for all the doubters that no one "hates" Elvis for trying ant egg oil. It's just the opposite! Advice is being given in a caring way to save him effort, money and disappointment for something that sounds as bizarre as other things that come out of little brown bottles of the worlds greatest sales people. He is free to discover things on his own and I hope he will be generous and honest enough to report back on what he finds in the end.

This is not a website based on hate in regard to consumers that want to try hair removal products. Those who contribute care a lot about people who are depressed and frustrated over having too much hair and we only want to support their effort to find a solution that is right for them rather than make them further depressed and broke with things that sound too good to be true.

Dee
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#63156 - 06/07/09 05:49 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: dfahey]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
Actual natural remedies that work are great....and rare. However, I'd love to have a penny for every crappy product that exploits people's insecurities using the "natural" hype (and a percentage of the fortunes scammers make off of it).

Hair is not a headache. It's something that people have wanted to remove forever for hundreds of years. If there was an oil that you could rub that would get rid of it (and underlying causes that actually cause the growth in the first place along with it, thus preventing future growth too), someone would be a multi-billionaire already marketing it all over the world. I'd be first in line - so trust me, I'm not hating on anything that works.

#63158 - 06/07/09 10:16 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: LAgirl]
ElviS Offline
Contributor

Hi to all of you,
Let me be honest with you guys and girls. I have had so many troubles in my way this time and I didn't do the experiment the right way. and because all of the hairs have different cycles of growing back that is a problem of the experiment too. At this moment I am full of things to do, and when I find some time to get back to the hair thing, I dont handle the hurt that I get from removing it and I leave it. Trust me I am doing the best I can and I am sorry for not doing it the right way but at least Im trying. And the results are to be seen after at least 2 sessions ( by sessions I mean after have removed the hair from the root to times). I am going to do the best I can in the following days, I promise. Again everyone I am really sorry. Hope this thing works....

Regards Everyone,
Elvis

#66184 - 09/23/09 10:36 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
Bluebottle Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Sommerset, UK
Good luck with this, I'm very interested in whether it works.. Are you using Gutto or a different brand? Gutto seems to have ant egg oil way down the list of ingredients:

"Deionize water, cetearth 12, glycely stearate, glycerine, stearic acid, cetearly acohol and PEG-40 castor oil and sodium cetearly sulfate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, Ant egg oil, carbomer, trirthenolamine, cyclopenta siloxane, dimethicone, fragrance, benzly alcohol, methychloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone."

#71606 - 03/24/10 04:30 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: ElviS]
vernee98 Offline

Elvis...how did your results turn out with this product?

#76294 - 07/06/10 11:42 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: vernee98]
almosthairfree Offline

Hi,
I'm a 25 y old man and I did experienced Ant egg oil from about 2 months ago. I was interested by this cream because I'd liked to permanently remove my pubic hair.
Then I bought a bottle of : "Gutto ant egg oil cream for men" and I successfully buy PAINFULLY shaved my pubic hair using a rotary epilator. After that I applied the cream once a day and once a night with 10mins of waiting after each application for about 7 days.
About 15 days later I've seen my pubic hair has regrowth by ~40% only !
Today I have reshaved PAINFULLY my pubic hair with the epilator.
I know, I know, I'm crazy but for my wife there is no price !
I hope 60% more hair will goes after 15 days.
This stuff really works but needs patience and time.
Sorry, I don't speak english well, i hope you'll understand.

Edited by almosthairfree (07/06/10 11:43 AM)

#76942 - 07/21/10 07:52 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: almosthairfree]
laylah88 Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: Australia
hay elvis good on you for giving it ago, hows it working btw, or have you stopped using it

#78468 - 09/13/10 10:24 AM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: laylah88]
almosthairfree Offline

Oops recently i just viewed ALL my pubic hair (100%) has regrowth.
Just one advice : Don't buy the ant egg oil from "GUTTO cosmetics", it seems their shit doesn't contain any gram of the ant oil.
I plan to try the ant egg oil from the TALA brand next time.

#78471 - 09/13/10 01:06 PM Re: Ant Egg Oil Review.... [Re: almosthairfree]
James W. Walker VII Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Buffalo NY, & Traveling the US...
Topical solutions CANNOT provide permanent hair removal without causing so much damage that the surface skin is forever scarred forever. Think acid burns, base liquids, and other skin melting, melanin draining situations. Battery Acid would provide permanent hair removal, along with pigment removal, and loss of the soft suppleness of your skin.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Andrea, James W. Walker VII 
Sponsored Sidebar Links
Recent Posts
Confused about right laser and minimum J/cm2
by F***BodyHair
1 second ago
progress thus far
by Michael Bono
Today at 08:32 AM
My results, 10 years after laser hair removal
by Aitaronz
Today at 07:18 AM
Introduction and Laser Hair Removal story
by rose2329
Today at 06:40 AM
Out of control bikini line :) - Pic
by stoppit&tidyup
Today at 02:06 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 8671
James W. Walker VII 7997
Andrea 4054
depilacionelectr 2523
Who's Online
2 registered (Hon E B, Glabrous girl), 48 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod