Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#80045 - 11/09/10 09:58 PM Hollywood Laser Hair Removal- EMLA Cream?
dancingqueen88 Offline

Hi,

My first treatment of laser hair removal was not as painful as the second treatment. Prior to the second treatment I used freeze gel. During the second treatment it felt like I was being burned and had to stop treatment. I am due back in two weeks.

Since I am a hollywood, is it safe to use EMLA cream on the whole area? I would assume that this would be too much and could cause death? If it is safe how would I apply the EMLA cream in order to have a pain free hollywood laser hair removal?!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
#80046 - 11/09/10 10:11 PM Re: Hollywood Laser Hair Removal- EMLA Cream? [Re: dancingqueen88]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
I would get advise on the dosage and application of EMLA from a pharmacist and physician first and foremost. We are not the people you should be asking. Only so much can be done on the internet. Keep this question on a local level, face to face with those that are certified to give you this kind of advice..
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

#80052 - 11/10/10 02:11 AM Re: Hollywood Laser Hair Removal- EMLA Cream? [Re: dfahey]
anotherdude Offline
Major Contributor

How much area is this "whole area" that you mention? If you're hesitant about EMLA you can substitute it with L-M-X 5. It doesn't require prescription so I assume it's a safer numbing cream. I use the entire 30 gram tube on full front: chest and abs for treatments.

#80059 - 11/10/10 03:33 AM Re: Hollywood Laser Hair Removal- EMLA Cream? [Re: anotherdude]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
hmmm.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Josefa M. Reina
0 seconds ago
Electrolysis on legs
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 07:10 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:30 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod