consumer hair removal forum
Page 5 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#81189 - 12/19/10 01:02 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: orangecode]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Do not worry Orangecode, only a catastrophe would prevent myself from continuing updating this case.
We all are going to enjoy this beautiful spectacle when the last images show before and after.

Nothing would make to myself happier that to do the same thing for you. Thank you

Thread Sponsors
#81366 - 12/23/10 11:07 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

December 2010. Seventeenth week. 24 sessions. 25 hours and 5 minutes. 1445 euros.

#81369 - 12/24/10 02:05 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
Nesta2347 Offline
Contributor

I appreciate the immense amount of time and suffering this gentleman and the practitioner shouldered (and chested and stomached) to get him to this place, but I must say in candor that this seems like doing things the hard way for no good reason. Why in the world would this gentleman not do 5 to 6 gentlelase treatments and then finish whatever is left if anything with this arduous process? Is there a back story there? Why did he decide against it and in favor of this?

My hair was of similar character and my skin was of similar coarseness (I have pictures to prove it). Gentlelase worked absolutely magically (I have pictures to prove that too). Within a week of my first treatment I was shirtless. 9 months after treatment four (what I would call half way), there is still hair, but it is thin and light with 70 to 90% reduction.

Treatments are painful, but I haven't had scabbing, scarring or whatever. Certainly haven;t had to deal with being caught in his strange "in-between phase" like this gentlemen.

Anyhow, carry-on!

#81371 - 12/24/10 09:14 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: Nesta2347]
Wicked Sprout Offline

Maybe your right, but I think she wants to proof that Electrolysis can be used on LARGE areas on the body: chest, stomach, back...

Whenever you always hear people talking about Electrolysis, they say it's time consuming or it's too expensive. Also they say it can only be used on small areas: chin, eyebrows.

You know I wish we had Electrolysis here in Belgium. In Belgium we like only use lasers, but they aren't as effective on blond hairs as Electrolysis...

Merry Christmas btw laugh

Edited by Wicked Sprout (12/24/10 09:17 AM)

#81375 - 12/24/10 04:33 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: Nesta2347]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Hi Nesta2347!

Allow me a small correction, the shoulders of this gentleman have not been treated STILL.

My client has several reasons to be decided by the Electrolysis and not by the laser.

1.- With the laser, a great quantity of hairs can be miniaturized, that is to say, are partially damaged and therefore, they would produce thinner hair. If this happens in a great quantity of hair, the later cost of the Electrolysis will be almost the same one (with or without laser). Since the size of the hairs would have diminished but not the quantity of hairs.

2.- Since my client is only 21 years, it is very probable that the miniaturized follicles recover the original size that they had before the Laser treatment.

3.- The skin of these areas (chest, stomach, back and shoulders) has very much thickness. We all know that the laser works better in areas with thin skin as underarm, line of the bikini, but it does not work so well in zones as legs, knee (very thick skin).

4.- In spite of his youth my client works very hardly to gain the salary with the one that pays his Electrolysis's treatment. For this reason he cannot allow the luxury of failing and paying two times for the same zone, one for the laser and other one for the Electrolysis.

5.- The mother of this boy solved her problem of hair with Electrolysis a few years ago. She is the one who has advised her own son brings over of a solution with guarantees of elimination.

My client might have had better aspect between the sessions if he had cut or shaved the hairs, but this would have forced me to use the tweezers to remove the hairs. To be able to treat more hair in the hour of treatment I need the long hair. So he followed all my indications.

When they are fulfilled 9 months of treatment my client will not be in the half of the way as you. He will be in the point of END.

It will be a pleasure for me to see your pictures. Congratulations on your success. Thanks for sharing with us.

Merry Christmas!!

Josefa

Edited by depilacionelectr (12/24/10 04:36 PM)

#81376 - 12/24/10 05:11 PM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: Wicked Sprout]
depilacionelectr
Unregistered

Indeed Wicked Sprout, my intention is to demonstrate that Electrolysis has no limitations. This can be done in every hair (regardless of having or not color), in all skins (regardless of color) in all areas (regardless of the extent of its surface).

It is very sad to read that the Electrolysis does not exist in Belgium. It is unfortunate that no one think of people like you who have no choice. Electrologists We continue to be needed. Hopefully, Belgian professionals think in this. Meanwhile you can continue researching. Germany is very close to you and there apparently Electrolysis is rising from its ashes.

Merry Christmas to you also!!

Edited by depilacionelectr (12/24/10 05:12 PM)

#81378 - 12/25/10 01:11 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: ]
toeman Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Loc: The Netherlands
also in the Netherlands there are a lot of electrologists.
And we speak the same language so you can try here.

#81379 - 12/25/10 01:14 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: toeman]
toeman Offline
Top 20 Contributor

Loc: The Netherlands
Depilacion

You say: "2.- Since my client is only 21 years, it is very probable that the miniaturized follicles recover the original size that they had before the Laser treatment."

That makes me quite fearful as I had electrolysis for two year in the pubic area and all the hairs have been either killed or reduced to such small hairs that they are barely visible....This means that they can all grow back thick?

#81381 - 12/25/10 10:33 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: toeman]
Wicked Sprout Offline

I don't know Toeman... The only one Electrologists I heard from is one from Amsterdam. I don't wanna drive 3 hours weekly to go for an hour appointement. Besides she doesn't really talk about it positive... She says if your hormones are out of wack, it's possible that hair can regrow

Is that possible?

Edited by Wicked Sprout (12/25/10 11:26 AM)

#81382 - 12/25/10 11:07 AM Re: Diary of a European guy. [Re: Wicked Sprout]
Johnson Offline
Top 20 Contributor

I'm also in Holland and I don't know of any electrologists either. "Elektrisch ontharen" right. Not even the internet shows clinics.

Page 5 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 29 30 >

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Electrolysis on female back
by Deedra
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
LHR for Blond, Red, Grey & White hair, any success
by Michael Bono
Yesterday at 10:36 AM
Pro-Tec Probes Recommendations for Apilus
by Iluv2zap
10/20/18 08:30 PM
Unwanted hair - help/advice!
by EUGuy
10/20/18 04:27 PM
PCOS over-diagnosed
by Michael Bono
10/20/18 04:19 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
Deedra 9726
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4158
Michael Bono 3516
Who's Online
0 registered (), 142 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod