Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#81558 - 01/03/11 07:21 PM Re: Nitrous Oxide "Pain Relief" [Re: Rupunzel]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Originally Posted By: Rupunzel
Originally Posted By: dfahey
You need a doctor to be near you for electrolysis and laser to take place while "being under". I have never heard of such a combination, though I agree with you that it would be ideal for you if all was performed safely. This would be really expensive as well.

I'll be watching this post to see if anyone knows of this kind of set up, but I'm not privey to any information. Sorry.

You would be a great candidate for this SIRNA (RNA technology) that we were just discussing on another forum, but it is still in the research mode. Keep an eye on it, as it may be a reality in the future, hopefully, the near future.

I don't believe it is legal in any state to administer medication for pain of hair removal. I have found that it is best to not fear the pain. If you can accept it, and block it from your mind, your body is really good at producing what it needs naturally for pain. I have realized myself that I only notice the pain for a few minutes at the start, then as I let my mind drift off, I begin to forget about it completely. We don't need strong drugs for pain, just a strong mind.

I love this answer. A few of my clients do visualization and it works. Most don't think electrolysis with the Apilus Platinum is painful at all and just naturally drift into a light sleep.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Sponsored Links
#83438 - 02/25/11 01:10 PM Re: Nitrous Oxide "Pain Relief" [Re: dfahey]
edokid
Unregistered

Something sounds off here, if you have light skin and very dark coarse hair then you would be an ideal laser candidate and should get results. Skip the IPL they don't work, GentleLASE would be your best bet as you said. It needs to hurt, like a LOT for it to work, it's not a pain free experience. If you can't handle high settings with laser then you're just wasting money. Maybe find another clinic or something to try, since you should get good results with an alexandrite.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Before & After electrolysis photos!
by Josefa M. Reina
0 seconds ago
Electrolysis on legs
by Josefa M. Reina
Today at 07:10 AM
Hairtell restructuration needed
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 11:52 PM
Most natural looking hair removal method
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:32 AM
Letting too much time pass between sessions
by Roselake21
Yesterday at 10:30 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9611
James W. Walker VII 8050
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3185
Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod