Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#83979 - 03/07/11 02:33 PM Which type of treatment for nipple area?
starryeyedpeople Offline

Hi,

I have been having laser treatment with an alexandrite laser and it has worked really well. The only problem area left is my nipples where i have some hair growth. The technician said they could not do that area of skin because it has pigmentation. Can anyone suggest a method where I can get these hairs on my nipples taken away? Many thanks.

Sponsored Links
#83989 - 03/07/11 04:48 PM Re: Which type of treatment for nipple area? [Re: starryeyedpeople]
LAgirl Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: New York, NY
That area usually has deep curly hairs. Alex may not be deep enough. Also, are the hairs coarse and dense? If they're sparse, you can risk stimulating more hair on the area.

I would recommend electrolysis for this area.

If you do laser anyway, you simply have to cover the nipple with somethint white.

#83996 - 03/07/11 05:10 PM Re: Which type of treatment for nipple area? [Re: starryeyedpeople]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Originally Posted By: starryeyedpeople
Hi,

I have been having laser treatment with an alexandrite laser and it has worked really well. The only problem area left is my nipples where i have some hair growth. The technician said they could not do that area of skin because it has pigmentation. Can anyone suggest a method where I can get these hairs on my nipples taken away? Many thanks.

Find an electrologist. It is one of the most requested areas and it works fantastically well to PERMANENTLY remove every single unwanted hair no matter what color the hair, no matter what color the skin, no matter what the hair structure is like. It simply works - case closed.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

#84001 - 03/07/11 06:38 PM Re: Which type of treatment for nipple area? [Re: dfahey]
starryeyedpeople Offline

Many thanks for the help - much appreciated!!

#84003 - 03/07/11 06:46 PM Re: Which type of treatment for nipple area? [Re: starryeyedpeople]
starryeyedpeople Offline

Many thanks for the help - much appreciated!!

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
All about Laser Hair Removal (LHR) in a long shot
by Silvana
02:51 PM
Tweezers
by Iluv2zap
02:32 PM
Guidance on after care
by Pkanji
02:31 PM
Laser hair removal in London
by Applepie
07/16/18 03:18 PM
Soprano Platinum 3 lasers in 1. Is it good?
by Camouflage
07/15/18 07:20 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9689
James W. Walker VII 8055
Andrea 4157
Michael Bono 3450
Who's Online
0 registered (), 122 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod