Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop to:
#86255 - 04/22/11 06:32 PM I need help with hair on my outer thighs
Bugbear Offline

A few years ago, for swim team, I decided to shave my thighs and legs (I'm a guy, so this isn't really the norm). I've since quit swim team, but there's a radical difference between the hair growth on my calves and the hair growth on my outer thighs. The hair on my calves has grown back normally, but the hair on my outer thighs is broken, rough, uneven, and the skin suffers from growths similar to pimples (though I'm not quite sure what exactly they are). Also, the skin on my outer thighs is covered with many dark spots. The hair on my outer thighs grows haphazardly, and hair growth is not even. There are spots where only stubs of hairs are growing, interspersed between clumps of centimeter-long hairs. What should I do to remedy this?

Sponsored Links
#86258 - 04/22/11 06:54 PM Re: I need help with hair on my outer thighs [Re: Bugbear]
smurf Offline
Major Contributor

Loc: London
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! I assume waxing the hair will help as well - wax it once, then in 3 months time, wax it again. It will even out the hair growth and help to exfoliate the skin too.

#86259 - 04/22/11 06:58 PM Re: I need help with hair on my outer thighs [Re: smurf]
Bugbear Offline

Anything I can do to prevent ingrown hairs after waxing? Or do I just exfoliate regularly?

#86267 - 04/22/11 09:04 PM Re: I need help with hair on my outer thighs [Re: Bugbear]
dfahey Offline

Top 10 Contributor

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
You can use a chemical exfoliant like TendSkin. There are other products like TendSkin as well.
ELECTROLYSIS FAQ'S:

British Institute & Association of Electrolysis

http://www.electrolysis.co.uk/?page_id=16

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Sidebar Links
Recent Posts
Just had electrolysis - Reassure or warn me!
by stoppit&tidyup
39 minutes 8 seconds ago
Elos hair removal ?
by laserboypls
Today at 10:21 AM
Taking the plunge! My experience with electrolysis
by karah88
Today at 08:58 AM
Is it taking too long?
by dfahey
Today at 08:52 AM
Thin chest hair
by stoppit&tidyup
Today at 08:43 AM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 8720
James W. Walker VII 7997
Andrea 4064
depilacionelectr 2598
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod