Subscribe & Support This Site!
consumer hair removal forum
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
Hop To:
#111584 - 01/06/14 02:03 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS SUCCESS STORIES! Add yours here. [Re: Helen1983]
SeanaTG Offline
Top 10 Contributor

Loc: The Great White North eh
Nope you arent doing anything wrong.

Seana

Thread Sponsors
#120042 - 11/26/15 06:04 AM Re: ELECTROLYSIS SUCCESS STORIES! Add yours here. [Re: Tina Marie]
wirelesselec Offline

I am not fully through my treatment yet but I would say I am ninety percent.

I was so worried before starting my treatment. I had pronounced hairs on my neck and stomach - and some smaller long dark hairs around them. This then lead to hairs around my sideburn area and jawline. I tried to keep up with plucking the hairs but inevitably a lot of the time I was walking around with them on show because I couldn't keep up.

My turning point was when a dark thick hair appeared more centrally on my cheek. The other hairs i could cover up more or less with my long hair, or a rollneck top... but this was when I knew I wanted something done.

I wish I had been to electrolysis as soon as the growth started (would have been much cheaper!) because the fact I have been plucking makes the process longer. On areas like the stomach where I didn't pluck treatment has been effective more quickly.

My first session I felt so 'weird' going, didn't tell anyone (still not very open about it), but I am really pleased with the results. For my neck area I still need maybe 5 mins a month but hoping it will all be gone soon.

It seems strange because I can hardly remember how bad I felt about it before - plucking at the mirror for so long.

One negative side effect is that when I first went I just wanted these really obvious ones on my face done.I knew I had other hair I was unhappy with, but it was this that was really causing me problems. However, since the treatment has started I can't help feeling 'maybe I could get this area done.. or this'. It's hard to know where to stop...I have a few hairs on my toes for example which didn't bother me before but I feel like I'm in a spiral of over analysing any hair on my body now!

#120049 - 11/28/15 12:34 PM Re: ELECTROLYSIS SUCCESS STORIES! Add yours here. [Re: Tina Marie]
TimeForYou Offline
Contributor

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario
Wirelesselec-I've loss count of how many people start treatments on one area, and then get excited and start electrolysis on something else. I see this often on the face. It starts off on an upper lip....oh and then they see a bit of hair on their cheeks...oh then a bit of hair on their neck etc. Electrolysis is fun :-) it produces amazing results.

Time For You Electrolysis~Ottawa, Ontario
Veronica Allenger CPE
www.timeforyouelectrolysis.com

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11

Moderator:  Andrea 
Sponsored Links
Recent Posts
Thermolysis on thick facial hair (+Photos)
by dfahey
21 minutes 26 seconds ago
When Can I start and who to see In nj?
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Showing my work...
by Iluv2zap
Yesterday at 02:47 PM
My Skin Years After Last Session
by dj355
10/21/17 04:36 PM
prominent sebaceous glands: can hair removal help?
by Michael Bono
10/19/17 09:16 PM
Top Posters
LAgirl 9994
dfahey 9586
James W. Walker VII 8041
Andrea 4149
Michael Bono 3160
Who's Online
1 registered (Julie Jacob), 120 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod